Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden (8348 Views)

Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / Understanding Christianity And Islam In The Wake Of Global Terror / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Part 1: HERE
The journey from Eden took a while. There were no buses, airplanes, trains or keke available. Feet were made for walking.

God had hurriedly designed some clothing from animal skin for Adam and Eve just before they left, reminding Adam that it was for the cold.
"What's cold?', Adam had asked.
"You'll understand, my Son. By breaking my rules, you've lost your divine healthCare package. I'll no longer be protecting you from all manner of viruses, and diseases that have been borne of your insolence. This is not on me, Son. This is not on me."

"But God, you are my Creator. Why did you plant the tree in this garden in the first place? Did you find the tree here? Was the tree unrootable? Couldn't you have made some other garden far way from the tree? Why am I to be blamed?
"This is not on me Son," God said as he pulled Adam close for a spiritual hug. Behind them, Angle Michael slowly strummed "Stories that touch" on his violin.

They'd walked some miles before they came upon a mountain. Why GOD didn't put the tree on this mountain, Adam would never know. But that's a story for another day.

They rested on the first day. After hours of romping the previous night. Sex post-Eden was mind-blowing, oh God... grin grin grin

And they romped and romped and romped. And out came Cain. Out came Abel.

Now, Cain had grow up to become a farmer, while Abel was a shepherd taking care of livestock. By the way, somehow, God had found them again, and after a lot of pleading on Adam's side, he had directed that Adam would have to make animal sacrifices to appease his anger. And these sacrifices would have to be regular.

Bear in mind, like DNA and small ehn, prick, Adam's sins were hereditary. So when Cain and Abel were born, God felt hurt again. He could smell the sick, decaying odor of sin all over them. So he immediately signed the boys to a new sacrifice contract.

Now it was time to offer sacrifices. The boys chose to offer sacrifices from the fruit(pun intended) of their labour. Abel slaughtered his best animals, while Cain picked gauva and lettuce, and went to offer to GOD..

The hour had come. Both men stood by their sacrifices as God came down like a wind. As he passed Abel's offerings, his spirit buds tingled with excitement. Oh roast pork beef, hmmm delicious.. these boys are good, and this is the younger one. The elder one must have something better.

As his wind approached Cain's tent, he struggled to pick up any aroma.

'hmm, is this food 'scentless'?', he wondered as he came upon the tray set in the middle of the tent.

"WHATTTTTTTT? WETIIIINNNN? YOU DEY MAD? You, you you think say I be vegetarian, eh Cain? Why you like to dey behave like your Papa? What is this?

Cain stood speechless. He had never seen the Lord of Host so angry.

'Baba God,... no vex. I been wan catch snail add am....'

God cut him off. 'Young man, don't make me angry, Take this nonsense away from my sight'....

7 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder where it all went wrong for you.... but keep up what you are doing, its a choice you've made. But the fact still remains that God still remains God and your little internet agenda against him won't change anything.
Can we actually become friends for real? Maybe get time to hang out and dialogue constructively, I can assure you any wrong notion it experience you've had about him will change. What say thee?grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by menesheh(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
bxcode:
I wonder where it all went wrong for you.... but keep up what you are doing, its a choice you've made. But the fact still remains that God still remains God and your little internet agenda against him won't change anything.
Can we actually become friends for real? Maybe get time to hang out and dialogue constructively, I can assure you any wrong notion it experience you've had about him will change. What say thee?grin

Don't mind him, he really need jesus to touch his heart. By the way, tell me the percentage you believed the old testament creation stories of Adam and eve (from 1 to 100 % rating) because all peoples around the world have origin myths, to account for where they came from. Many tribal origin myths talk only about that one particular tribe – as though other tribes don’t count! In the same way, many tribes have a rule that they mustn’t kill people – but ‘people’ turns out to mean only others of your own tribe. Killing members of other tribes is just fine!

Here’s a typical origin myth, from a group of Tasmanian aborigines. A god called Moinee was defeated by a rival god called Dromerdeener in a terrible battle up in the stars. Moinee fell out of the stars down to Tasmania to die. Before he died, he wanted to give a last blessing to his final resting place, so he decided to create humans. But he was in such a hurry, knowing he was dying, that he forgot to give them knees; and (no doubt distracted by his plight) he absent-mindedly gave them big tails like kangaroos, which meant they couldn’t sitdown. Then he died. The people hated having kangaroo tails and no knees, and they cried out to the heavens for help.
The mighty Dromerdeener, who was still roaring around the sky on his victory parade, heard their cry and came down to Tasmania to see what the matter was. He took pity on the people, gave them bendable knees and cut off their inconvenient kangaroo tails so they could all sit down at last; and they lived happily ever after.

Tell me you believe or don't believe the Tasmanian's aborigine creation myth and what makes it different from the above jest sonoflucifer is making about local Jewish creation myth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
menesheh:

Don't mind him, he really need jesus to touch his heart. By the way, tell me the percentage you believed the old testament creation stories of Adam and eve (from 1 to 100 % rating) because all peoples around the world have origin myths, to account for where they came from. Many tribal origin myths talk only about that one particular tribe – as though other tribes don’t count! In the same way, many tribes have a rule that they mustn’t kill people – but ‘people’ turns out to mean only others of your own tribe. Killing members of other tribes is just fine!

Here’s a typical origin myth, from a group of Tasmanian aborigines. A god called Moinee was defeated by a rival god called Dromerdeener in a terrible battle up in the stars. Moinee fell out of the stars down to Tasmania to die. Before he died, he wanted to give a last blessing to his final resting place, so he decided to create humans. But he was in such a hurry, knowing he was dying, that he forgot to give them knees; and (no doubt distracted by his plight) he absent-mindedly gave them big tails like kangaroos, which meant they couldn’t sitdown. Then he died. The people hated having kangaroo tails and no knees, and they cried out to the heavens for help.
The mighty Dromerdeener, who was still roaring around the sky on his victory parade, heard their cry and came down to Tasmania to see what the matter was. He took pity on the people, gave them bendable knees and cut off their inconvenient kangaroo tails so they could all sit down at last; and they lived happily ever after.

Tell me you believe or don't believe the Tasmanian's aborigine creation myth and what makes it different from the above jest sonoflucifer is making about local Jewish creation myth.
Honestly, I haven't come across the abogerine creation myth before and I can't say much about it. But coming to the Jewish creation analogy that the Op is making jest of, I can say that I believe in it because that's what is contained in the bible.I believe that there are many belief system in the world today each trying to lay claim as the best among rest, but one thing is fascinating about the analogy contained in the bible, it has has a culminating end about a resurrected messiah who is still alive today in the person of Jesus and no other belief system has that same pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by HCpaul(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by menesheh(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2016
bxcode:

Honestly, I haven't come across the abogerine creation myth before and I can't say much about it. But coming to the Jewish creation analogy that the Op is making jest of, I can say that I believe in it because that's what is contained in the bible.I believe that there are many belief system in the world today each trying to lay claim as the best among rest, but one thing is fascinating about the analogy contained in the bible, it has has a culminating end about a resurrected messiah who is still alive today in the person of Jesus and no other belief system has that same pattern.

That means you are a bit convince of Jewish creation myth because it feels good and convincing but That doesn't make it true or you care less whether it is true or not.

Jesus is still alive but you can't see him, or have good valid ways of detecting it's presence makes you thriving in the believe in imageries like other oceans of its kind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by ValentineMary(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
[i][/i]Sonoflucifer you too much joor. Keep it coming. lolz
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by texanomaly(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
SMH...What will I do with you?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by texanomaly(f): 4:39am On Jan 09, 2016
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which
the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know crap?"

And then she went back to reading her book. smiley tongue

5 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2016
texanomaly:
smiley tongue
grin grin
Happy New Year.. I should join y'all in the Literature section. embarassed
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

Lol.

You guys never ever get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

Jesus is still alive today? shocked

How do you convince yourself that Jesus is alive today?
Even the Jews, for whom the myths were woven, do not believe in this your living mythical Jesus.

Why is that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2016
plaetton:

Jesus is still alive today? shocked

How do you convince yourself that Jesus is alive today?
Even the Jews, for whom the myths were woven, do not believe in this your living mythical Jesus.

Why is that?
Yes sir, Jesus is still alive today. God is not dead.
I convince myself that Jesus is still alive today in so many ways, I see him daily in my life, I have a relationship with him. You are also an example that he is still alive today.
The Jews did not kill Jesus sir, it was the Jews that were living under deception that killed him, starting from the Pharisees and Scribes.
You know the problem with you plaetton is not that you don't know that God exist, but you are trying so hard to suppress that intuitive knowledge by claiming to be a rational thinker or an intellectual, and I know the exact reasons why you have decided to adopt that philosophy because I have a lot of your kind as friends who later owned up after constant dialogues and then later opening their hearts today, after all they gat nothing to loose. But hey, God is alive, more alive than you can ever imagine and he has been hated ever since by men that have refused to acknowledge him as their creator using science, evolution and so on, so you ain't the first neither will you be the last. But that won't change the fact that God still remains God. Keep calm bro, you will die someday and face that same creator who You know exists but have refused to just acknowledge in humility. For your sake I hope you have had a change of heart before that day because it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Stay blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by frank317: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by frank317: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

I convince myself that Jesus is still alive today in so many ways, I see him daily in my life, I have a relationship with him. You are also an example that he is still alive today.
The Jews did not kill Jesus sir, it was the Jews that were living under deception that killed him, starting from the Pharisees and Scribes.
You know the problem with you plaetton is not that you don't know that God exist, but you are trying so hard to suppress that intuitive knowledge by claiming to be a rational thinker or an intellectual, and I know the exact reasons why you have decided to adopt that philosophy because I have a lot of your kind as friends who later owned up after constant dialogues and then later opening their hearts today, after all they gat nothing to loose. But hey, God is alive, more alive than you can ever imagine and he has been hated ever since by men that have refused to acknowledge him as their creator using science, evolution and so on, so you ain't the first neither will you be the last. But that won't change the fact that God still remains God. Keep calm bro, you will die someday and face that same creator who You know exists but have refused to just acknowledge in humility. For your sake I hope you have had a change of heart before that day because it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Stay blessed bro.

Very looong post, not a single sense in it.

You know what, amadioha is alive, I feel him everyday... U are an evidence he is alive.

Thats exactly how u sound.
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

So, I will get to see god after I am dead? grin

Lol.

If true, am I not still correct that he doesn't exist in this universe ?

I actually have no problems meeting him in the alternate universe.I just hope I will remember the nagging questions to ask him.

But, let me ask you ?
Is it the fear of the afterlife that makes you believe in the skyfairy ?
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

I asked you why and how you convince yourself that Jesus is alive.
Do you see him, talk to him, hear his voice ?
What does he look like? Skin color, hair color? Does he speak in what accent ? Does he walk bare footed or does he wear shoes or sandals ?

These questions are not mocking questions, but serious attempts to understand ( or diagnose) your encounters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by hahn(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

Jesus never existed. He was created by the Romans at the Council of Nicea. Do you research black man and free yourself from the shackles of ignorance and enslavement. I still don't understand why Africans are so concerned about the self acclaimed "god of Israel" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
watching in 7D

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2016
hahn:

Jesus never existed. He was created by the Romans at the Council of Nicea. Do you research black man and free yourself from the shackles of ignorance and enslavement. I still don't understand why Africans are so concerned about the self acclaimed "god of Israel" undecided

And the people of modern Israel do not even buy the crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

Please, tell me, man of Africa, who is in better position to know whether Jesus lived or not, whether he was Messiah or not, son of God or not ?

The descendants of ancient Israel ,or you, an obviously brainwashed African ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
SonofGod, all I see is your traits - not God's

We tend to make of God who we are or who we want him to be and not what he truly is.....

Remember those Crayola drawings you made in kindergarten that your mama stuck on the refrigerator door for all to see?
''it's Mama,'' you'd brag to all your siblings and grandparents. ''I drawed it myself''
A grin crossed your grandpa's face while your pathetically untalented and very rude older brother pointed at the hook nose and laughed aloud.
''You made Mama look like the Wicked Witch of the West,'' your brother said. ''Did not!'' You protested. But then, studying upon it again, you realised that you hadn't quite captured your mama's true beauty, but had, indeed, drawn some gruesome caricature of her. So you snatched the picture from the frig, wadded it up, and ran to your room crying. Your mama came in later, sat with you, and said not to worry, she thought it was the most beautiful picture ever, even if it didn't look much like her.

God is like a momma that way. He knows we often fail to depict him as he really is, but he doesn't take offence or scold us for it. He sits with us and comforts us until we realise what we've done.

So, mr. sonofGod that is only how you see God and not truly who he is. You would understand this if only you believed.......
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by frank317: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Thoniameek:
SonofGod, all I see is your traits - not God's

We tend to make of God who we are or who we want him to be and not what he truly is.....

Remember those Crayola drawings you made in kindergarten that your mama stuck on the refrigerator door for all to see?
''it's Mama,'' you'd brag to all your siblings and grandparents. ''I drawed it myself''
A grin crossed your grandpa's face while your pathetically untalented and very rude older brother pointed at the hook nose and laughed aloud.
''You made Mama look like the Wicked Witch of the West,'' your brother said. ''Did not!'' You protested. But then, studying upon it again, you realised that you hadn't quite captured your mama's true beauty, but had, indeed, drawn some gruesome caricature of her. So you snatched the picture from the frig, wadded it up, and ran to your room crying. Your mama came in later, sat with you, and said not to worry, she thought it was the most beautiful picture ever, even if it didn't look much like her.

God is like a momma that way. He knows we often fail to depict him as he really is, but he doesn't take offence or scold us for it. He sits with us and comforts us until we realise what we've done.

So, mr. sonofGod that is only how you see God and not truly who he is. You would understand this if only you believed.......

Difference between God and mamma? Mamma was always there for you to see. You look at her and know you didn't capture her so well and she comes and comfort u.

God? He remains a mind game. You mind draws a false picture of an imagination you can't capture. Your mind comforts you and still tells you its God comforting you. With God... Your mind is all you have got, nothing real to relate him with... Its called delusion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
plaetton:

Please, tell me, man of Africa, who is in better position to know whether Jesus lived or not, whether he was Messiah or not, son of God or not ?

The descendants of ancient Israel ,or you, an obviously brainwashed African ?
What is actually your problem?
That he was a decendant of the Israel or that he dosent exist? Are you an atheist arguing over the lineage of Jesus or what?
As for the brainwashed part, you have no idea bro.
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2016
frank317:

Difference between God and mamma? Mamma was always there for you to see. You look at her and know you didn't capture her so well and she comes and comfort u.

God? He remains a mind game. You mind draws a false picture of an imagination you can't capture. Your mind comforts you and still tells you its God comforting you. With God... Your mind is all you have got, nothing real to relate him with... Its called delusion.

''You believe coz you see, blessed are those who believe even without seeing.....
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2016
plaetton:

I asked you why and how you convince yourself that Jesus is alive.
Do you see him, talk to him, hear his voice ?
What does he look like? Skin color, hair color? Does he speak in what accent ? Does he walk bare footed or does he wear shoes or sandals ?

These questions are not mocking questions, but serious attempts to understand ( or diagnose) your encounters.
I know he exists by faith. You are actually basing your existence of God on what you can see, touch, feel, smell and so on. So since you can't see him with your eyes, then he dosent exist. Am saying this in love, but how dumb can you get and still breathe.
Lemme ask you, the radio signals around you, do you see them? But does that mean that they don't exist?
Your little peanut brain haven't yet figured out a lot of things about you yourself and yet you want God to show up and prove to you that he exists before you stamp your seal on his shaky existence so that he will be happy that you have approved him. smh
Sir God is a spirit and you need to understand that, we are humans limited by this our earthen body. If you wanna know God you got to do it the right way and not by waving off and ridiculing everything about him. As a matter of fact that's the freewill you have, so diss him, spite him, keep spreading the propaganda about him. It's not your fault bro, for they profess themselves to be wise yet they are foolish with their assumptions and philosophies.... I love you bro honestly and how I wish we can sit down someday, all of you guys and dialogue constructively on this. When will you open up your heart at least to see this differently. Thanks for the comments bro....

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

What is actually your problem?
That he was a decendant of the Israel or that he dosent exist? Are you an atheist arguing over the lineage of Jesus or what?
As for the brainwashed part, you have no idea bro.

Yes.
My questions are valid.

What exactly are you privy to, that the people of Israel are oblivious to, regarding the myth of Jesus ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2016
plaetton:

So, I will get to see god after I am dead? grin

Lol.

If true, am I not still correct that he doesn't exist in this universe ?

I actually have no problems meeting him in the alternate universe.I just hope I will remember the nagging questions to ask him.

But, let me ask you ?
Is it the fear of the afterlife that makes you believe in the skyfairy ?
Lol fear if afterlife.... lolzzz
Am ready to die the next second bro for what I believe in. Perfect love casts out fear. I know where am going bro by faith.
So you know you will meet him in the afterlife but still thinks he dosent exist here? Bro that's some thinking there honestly, don't you see the deception in what you just said?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2016
plaetton:

Yes.
My questions are valid.

What exactly are you privy to, that the people of Israel are oblivious to, regarding the myth of Jesus ?
Can you give me observable evidence to the fact that Israelites in their majority believe that Jesus didn't ever live among them?
As for believing that he is the messiah, that's quite understandable that not everyone will believe in him, majority won't as a matter of fact because he came to show them the truth and in the process countered a lot of their doctrines that makes them hardened towards God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2016
hahn:

Jesus has been prophesied about by some ancient prophets long before the existence of the Roman empire. During 300bc and thereabout, God inspired some men of old to prophesy of his coming and all the over 80 prophesies happened exactly the way they were told during the time of Jesus. Now tell me. Who could have been so meticulous in arranging those predated signs apart from God almighty himself?
The Roman empire even opposed the existence of Jesus going as far as killing his followers during the time of King Nero, so where did you get that fact that the existence of Jesus started with the Romans?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by bxcode(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Thoniameek:

''You believe coz you see, blessed are those who believe even without seeing.....
True
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by plaetton: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

I know he exists by faith. You are actually basing your existence of God on what you can see, touch, feel, smell and so on. So since you can't see him with your eyes, then he dosent exist. Am saying this in love, but how dumb can you get and still breathe.
Lemme ask you, the radio signals around you, do you see them? But does that mean that they don't exist?
Your little peanut brain haven't yet figured out a lot of things about you yourself and yet you want God to show up and prove to you that he exists before you stamp your seal on his shaky existence so that he will be happy that you have approved him. smh
Sir God is a spirit and you need to understand that, we are humans limited by this our earthen body. If you wanna know God you got to do it the right way and not by waving off and ridiculing everything about him. As a matter of fact that's the freewill you have, so diss him, spite him, keep spreading the propaganda about him. It's not your fault bro, for they profess themselves to be wise yet they are foolish with their assumptions and philosophies.... I love you bro honestly and how I wish we can sit down someday, all of you guys and dialogue constructively on this. When will you open up your heart at least to see this differently. Thanks for the comments bro....

First, I am glad that you agree that god exist by virtue of your faith.
In other words, your faith created the god, with your specific qualities and needs.
After that statement, you needn't have commented further.
That's the problem with you half thinkers. Even when you're sincere, you quickly contradict yourself.

As for radio signals that I can't see, hear or touch, let me ask you; Is your god comparable or shall same qualities with radio signals ? shocked
If yes, then why haven't Christians invented a receiver similar to a radio receiver to detect god ?

So god is now spirit ? shocked
Since when?

Was he not recently resting and strolling in the garden with Adam, then hollering and bickering with Moses inside a mountain cave, then wrestling with Jacob in the wilderness ?

Then we heard that he had left the earth to his sky abode in heaven.

So now, he has just moved out to the spiri spiri world ?
I too have faith that my ancestors live in the spiri spiri realm, but I don't push it as factual truth.

That is something that you, an educated person, ought to know: that your faith is just your faith, not factual truths, just your faith, and nothing more.

When you believe or accept something on faith, such as you have honestly admitted, then trying so hard to magically transform such faith into factual truth is the grand FOLLY, the grand DELUSIONS that we Toothfairians take so much delight in mocking.
grin
I hope you have learned something today.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / Ogboni, Odinala, Freemanson And Amorc Fraternities - The Absolute Facts / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.