Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls (609 Views)

Pls Help. Read It Pls / An Apology Was Given But He Won’t Talk About It-pls Advise! / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Amakababe(f): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2018
it was created by a controversial nairalander who deactivated about 7 months ago (I use to view as a guest then) the moniker is poundsboy and the diary is "The real me, a bi"

pls help me find it ooo.
I dont know if the mods hid it sha, bvuz it was both interesting and controversial.
thanks.
Re: I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Amakababe:
it was created by a controversial nairalander who deactivated about 7 months ago (I use to view as a guest then) the moniker is poundsboy and the diary is "The real me, a bi"

pls help me find it ooo.
I dont know if the mods hid it sha, bvuz it was both interesting and controversial.
thanks.
Never knew people loved my diary till I checked my old email. Well here's it. https://www.nairaland.com/3007441/real-me-bi-18-please Had to check my old mail for it. I'm married now though . I just googled poundsboy and I saw this. I also saw my wife's handiwork too. She opened a thread in my name, debunked and begged everyone to flee the lifestyle lol. She warned me too. lol. I told her of my sexuality, my sexual past, all and all. I told her of nairaland too but never knew she'll come here to post. Our relationship/marriage is an open one. We have decided never to deceive each other. Our understanding of each other is deep and so is our love. I love you dear. I deactivated that account cos of her and other sensitivities too. I posted too much of myself (even though there were some little adjustments here and there)
Re: I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Educonomist: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
"about 7 months ago (I use to view as a guest then)
"

hmmm, If it's in diary section, I wld love to know when do guests start reading posts on diary section

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kneehighbootz I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I really wasn't chatting you up as I supposed too even though you seemed so friendly, Mr 's, I'm ready to give you my number lol. Masonkz, why did you deactivate? boxer007 lol, fearlesschicken lol what a name, iamdurent how you dey? It's me your guy poundsboy and yes! I'm back Though with marriage life and may be some small gists lol I am married now and blessed with 2 lovely kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm opening a diary soon. I'll be most active in the diary section for "confidential" reasons. Like I said, I post the truth about myself and wouldn't want it to be viewed by all. I used diaries and forums like this to just express myself since our society is such an "unenlightened" one. Though I'm not a social media person and funny enough the only forum I've been everly active is nairaland.
Re: I'm Looking For This Diary. Help Me Find It Pls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Taking advantage of the corona holiday cos after this, you'll never get to see me as active as this. Cos I don't even have time for myself on a good day

(1) (Reply)

It Hurts To Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You / How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 / How To Make Her Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.