Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36635 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmm!Nnamdi Kanu again?Man no die man no rotten!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
unity is not a must,i dont want to share the same country with you is not a crime.

Since we have been together what have we achieved.

I doubt if you know the major problems Nigeria is facing coz ranting & showcasing unnecessary animosity will not help.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
XINOIX:

This is who they called their leader
Let me correct you openly and sternly I look at any Igbo man who mentions Biafra as a disgruntled element If you cannot succeed in Nigeria then you cannot succeed in Biafra So stop categorising Kanu as the leader of Igbos because ninety percent of his sympathetic followers are illiterate You will look stupid doing that next time

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
you see how inherently ignorant you are? with the way kanu is going we will gladly eject you from Nigeria and seize your properties.

FG won't do that because there is no hostility towards SA for now. if this country splits and it's not peaceful we will seize your properties and deport your fraudulent as$es and nothing will happen. you declare war and we kill you again.

simple

Lolcheesy calm down bro.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Naughtysite:
Let me correct you openly and sternly I look at any Igbo man who mentions Biafra as a disgruntled element If you cannot succeed in Nigeria then you cannot succeed in Biafra So stop categorising Kanu as the leader of Igbos because ninety percent of his sympathetic followers are illiterate You will look stupid doing that next time

Lolcheesy, they're coming for you.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
jrusky:

You see your life? Same arrogant, confused hate gene I'm.complaining about. Pls in a nutshell give me or name single job you have created Pls let me know?

Listen and listen good this is not the way to fight for freedom this is pure stupidity and I tell folks like you since igbos refused to caution Kanu the consequence will be more devastating and that biafra will not happen and if its force to happen heads will rolls I think we have refused to learned from past mistake isn't? Lets go ahead and lets see who will cry at last.

Look Mr man calling someone jibrin or jabrin I'm so sorry for you seen a soul like you still following a failure, a bloody coward and selfish goat like Kanu surprise me I beg you never in your life call apc zombie again because you are the master zombie.

Remember I'm not Buhari fan or apc f u c k I n g fan in fact I hate Buhari like mad but that dies not make me stupid ok. I repeat if Kanu thus bastard I know is only way for ugbk freedom I will sign out and will be the last to accept him come rain come sunshine because I knew him to be a failure, coward, a liar, selfish, abusive, arrogant, hateful etc so bro nay nay and nay damn it.

Shut up there.
You are not more than a daftus if up till now you still believe the impostor in Aso Villa is Buhari.

Why are Nigerians so daft?
Kanu has raised very critical points to prove that someone is impersonating Buhari and you can't even counter any of his points. You are just here splashing your bile all over Nairaland.

Why is Buhari suddenly far younger now?
Why was it that when he returned from London after a long absence, he was not talking to the press, he was only briefly seen appearing on Fridays for prayers, while smiling sheepishly. Then, cameras were not allowed to focus on him. They only captured him from a distance!

And now, this man hardly talks to the press even.
Nigerians should begin to ask hard questions now.
Leave Kanu; take his message!
How can rats prevent a president for using his office for weeks.

And then, they showed us pictures of some workmen laying interlock stone at the Villa to foolishly prove that the returned Buhari was waiting for renovations to be completed before he starts using his office!

Furthermore, how often has Aisha been seen together with this Buhari?
He says he has spies in the Villa.
If you are smart you should know that even the cabals are afraid of Kanu already. He has spies in the Villa, period!
He has given you enough bits of secrets from the Villa to chew on. Why do you still call him names?
He has a task to upset and put the keepers of Villa secrets to shame.
By telling the world that he has spies in the Villa, he is telling the potentates of Aso Villa, the costume managers of Buhari-masqurade that they are being watched even from a distance!

There is nothing stupid about that.
There is nothing boastful in it.
A statement of information.

And then you imagine there are Igbos in the Villa to witchhunt.
Kanu didn't give any information about his spies.
You must be daft still to imagine his spies in question must be Igbos!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

I doubt if you know the major problems Nigeria is facing coz ranting & showcasing unnecessary animosity will not help.
The major problem we are facing is we are not one and can never be.

The earlier you kiss the truth the better for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:

Calm down boss, Kanu is not the cause of your problems. He is your salvation if at all...
You should face Buhari/jibril...
How will a criminal and a terrorist be your saviour? A man who could not even save his Biafra police (BSS) when ordinary phyton dancers were killing them like fowls; is that your saviour? A wanted criminal who jumped bail, is that your saviour? Is either too much akpu has blocked your sense of reasoning or you are a product of baby factory! Get sense, before is too late!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Emyluv27(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
All these people here commenting trash against Nnamdi KANU, I wonder why you are all worried... Why can't you for once bow for wisdom and intelligence, why can't you for once support uprightness and selfless sacrifice which you and your generation can never do for anybody.

The smartness and intelligence of Nnamdi Kanu baffles the whole world... if you are one-tenth intelligent as he is your name would have been heard in that your small community but your irrelevance in even your family shows that you are less than nobody, so you rantings here on NL makes no meaning to the man's quest..

Nigeria has made their worst mistakes just because his intelligence outweighs Nigeria and her citizens put together..

You are here wailing while he is there in the world level still pushing his attacks

Better do relevant things with your life now before you die of heart attack

Anybody who hates Nnamdi Kanu is an evil person and evil shall never depart from them..

The Igbos are getting united like never happened before in history, but its still hard to understand to our neighbours... but sooner it will take them unawares

The earlier you admit it the better for you!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Shame on you too! May be your mother who is a woman doesn't have honour.
hw dare u?
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
The major problem we are facing is we are not one and can never be.

The earlier you kiss the truth the better for you.

You're ignorant. smiley

Bye.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Emyluv27:
All these people here commenting trash against Nnamdi KANU, I wonder why you are all worried... Why can't you for once bow for wisdom and intelligence, why can't you for once support uprightness and selfless sacrifice which you and your generation can never do for anybody.

The smartness and intelligence of Nnamdi Kanu baffles the whole world... if you are one-tenth intelligent as he is your name would have been heard in that your small community but your irrelevance in even your family shows that you are less than nobody, so you rantings here on NL makes no meaning to the man's quest..

Nigeria has made their worst mistakes just because his intelligence outweighs Nigeria and her citizens put together..

You are here wailing while he is there in the world level still pushing his attacks

Better do relevant things with your life now before you die of heart attack

Anybody who hates Nnamdi Kanu is an evil person and evil shall never depart from them..

The Igbos are getting united like never happened before in history,
but its still hard to understand to our neighbours... but sooner it will take them unawares

The earlier you admit it the better for you!

And you & Nnamdi Kanu who hate Nigerians too are evil people & evil shall not depart from you both.

For the bolded text about Igbo unity, you can feed that to Nwazuruike, Joe Igbokwe, Rochas Okorocha & ipobians.

Illiterates spewing trash.

Nonsense. cool
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

You're ignorant. smiley
Bye.
bloody unity beggar.

Bye too.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by scobyy2007: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Now every ibo person working within aso rock would be a suspect now. This guy is just messing up sha. Kilode.

PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The leader of Proscribed group, Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed that he has spies in Aso-rock.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Kanu, in a broadcast on Saturday stated that he has "people in Aso Rock that feed him with information" adding that this was how he was getting all the information he was releasing about the government.

See the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-spies-informants-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
bloody unity beggar.

Bye too.

We all know those who went begging when they were given quit notice. grin

Like I mentioned, you're ignorant hun.smiley

Bye.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Bye.
we all know those that always cry one niger area,when some people Say they want to be on their own.

Like i said earlier,you are bloody unity beggar.

Now face waste.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
we all know those that always cry one niger area,when some people Say they want to be on their own.

Like i said earlier,you are bloody unity beggar.

Now face waste.

Better to be the unity beggar than to be an instrument of division like you & lying coward cownu.

We all know the true unity beggars when they were given the quit notice. grin

Just a gentle remindersmiley, you're ignorant darling.

Have a good night. kiss
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Shame on you too! May be your mother who is a woman doesn't have honour.
U yorubas leave we igbo ladies alone, isnt by force 2 date u...y insulting her mum! u wl surely see!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Bye.
cowards always sit in d corner all d time n observe ,A bat dnt belong 2 air or land dey claim dey ar wise ! But dey ar nt noticed!

"We yorubas have godfather lyk tinubu who is sent by god ogun (96% of lagos wealth in his pocket) igbos wie is ur godfather ' we yorubas ar wise
said omolewa segun ibrahim
wat a wise talk frm a wise tribe
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
bloody unity beggar.

Bye too.
stop talking 2 him pls ,u waste ur ample time on a ...,.
i wont say wat i av in mind because mods ar yorubas ,all of dem ...der ar 2 personal on me

monitoring me lyk a monitor lizard
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
[s]cowards always sit in d corner all d time n observe ,A bat dnt belong 2 air or land dey claim dey ar wise ! But dey ar nt noticed!

"We yorubas have godfather lyk tinubu who is sent by god ogun (96% of lagos wealth in his pocket) igbos wie is ur godfather ' we yorubas ar wise
said omolewa segun ibrahim
wat a wise talk frm a wise tribe[/s]

I think your head is paining you or are you just on annual leave from your husband snatching runz?
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
stop talking 2 him pls ,u waste ur ample time on a ...,.
i wont say wat i av in mind because mods ar yorubas ,all of dem ...der ar 2 personal on me

monitoring me lyk a monitor lizard

You've got nothing on me dummy, bare your mind & let's see if you're gonna be different or just another version of stupidity - I will simply put you where you belong. cool
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by theDEVILisHERE: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:
Hmmmmm, putting your kinsmen earning their living around there in trouble

Is that wise

Some things are better left unsaid....

Huuuurrraaaayyyyy FTC.... The feeling issss

Mr Seun, where should I forward my account details to

Who told you they are his kinsmen?

Who even told you they're humans?

Biafra is a Spirit
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Unintelligent trash.

Just read your trash and see if it makes sense.
Coward lyk som1 above me called u, u dnt quote ur fellow guy cos u ar afraid of punch inda nose.//.i dnt lyk u pple >>

U can never understand my wise saying ,y wl u since ur filled wt cowardice n sabotage schools of thought, i dnt lyk u pple
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Ategberoson(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:

How do you know osibanjo is not the spy? Or Aisha?

even a madman that had long lost his insanity can't have this thought talkless of asking in public

of what benefit would those you mention be a spy to this lunatic? none of the eastern politicians under Buhari can stoop so low to be a spy to a man who still see his father's house as where to keep asylum

thought you people said he's fearless why can't the mumu reveal who his spy was.

he just affirmed the fact that he's connected with this govt as majority believes earlier on that he's a saboteur to spoilt PDP little stunt in 2019 poll
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
McCoy662:

You brain dead. you are so daft to believe that baseless and clueless logic. Like kanu like his followers... Fools!!!
impostor spotted...u ar a muslim frm yoruba
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by McCoy662(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
impostor spotted...u ar a muslim frm yoruba
Till your coward monster comes back to Nigeria. now you are just yelling at ancestors.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2018
McCoy662:

Till your coward monster comes back to Nigeria. now you are just yelling at ancestors.
see weakling talking! As far as he lead supporters 2 protest He isnt a coward, but u pple has never fought war alone or protest...

Even d war wt ashanti ladies u lose woefully even after alligning wt fulani...
Shame on u
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

I think your head is paining you or are you just on annual leave from your husband snatching runz?
i pity u
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i pity u

Pity yasef & have a good day. smiley

Am I not a nice person? grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
goslowgoslow:

What a laugh!! How do you know all Ibos are with him? My wife is pure Ibo and she is never with him. For those who are with him it is pure ignorance. How can you be with a coward or a captain that abandon his ship? Kanu is a scam!
This old lies we used to hear has come back again... Which wife is Igbo
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

Instrument of division.

Òdè jatijati. cool
She's correct.... Though not all Igbos recognize MNK, we still recognize his efforts to destabilize the zoological Federation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.