Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36637 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ride on Mazi we are solidly behind you

The zoo must collapse

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Lordofthewest(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Incredibly unintelligent...lmao
Cloud007:
This guy is incredibly unintelligent. angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by StOla: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kanu is the nemesis of his own tribesmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
And yet you ran away...

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
This guy is funny to me grin. Even is he does have spies in Aso Rock he should have kept quiet about it so that he doesn't blow their cover instead of trying to flex muscle.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
Any igbo who is for one nigeria is enemy of igbo nation.

Instrument of division.

Òdè jatijati. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:
then who's stopping you guys from leaving Nigeria? just know the south won't be going along with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by kunmiiii: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnessme1:

So everyone should be as deluded as you!!

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Foolishman...is it compulsory for you to revealed the source of your info'
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Proffdada: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari's Igbo cook and Igbo driver. If you know, you know.
they're fired and will be taken for interrogation grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
fuckfuckman:
See the video Nnamdi Kanu released from his spies with Buhari and family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY5jh1wiSmo

And you think they won't check pictures or videos from opposite angle to fish out who got that video?

Igboz always throwing the first punch but can't finish the fight....SMH. cool
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Timika: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is making life difficult for your kinsmen in Aso Rock. If you have, you wouldn't even mention it. Just trying to create confusion at the expense of some people's job.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Vandiso: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Stupid man,,,,why not show up if you are stubborn enough, in fact this man really don't have any focus

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by namdo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
When all igbos around Aso Rock are sacked or replaced he will use it to speak against the gov't...childish plot and wickedness if you asked me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:

Calm down boss, Kanu is not the cause of your problems. He is your salvation if at all...
You should face Buhari/jibril...
He's the Salvation until Python came to dance with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
goslowgoslow:
This Coward again? A beg go siddon! Useless bigot.
Only Ibos who are blind will follow you, yeye dey smell.
dnt be fooled all igbos ar wt him, some who live in d north Wl nt support out of northern terrors

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
datproject:
Is anybody still believing in this one? He has no iota of truth in him from day one. He is laying the foundation of Biafra on lies and propaganda. People who believe in him might be the product of baby factories. If you have your spies, why not order them to bring the head of Buhari you have been looking for to you? You have your spies and yet they could not tell you before ordinary phyton dancers killed your BSS like fowls when you should have used the information to equip them with better ammunition and superior fire-arms that America and Isreal gave you as you boasted. Coward leader KANU!

He still the IPOB leader n he's followers area still with him. who are u to come n ask if anybody believes him, as if u believed him before today.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by bluecircle470: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mumu feeling important grin grin wishful thinking
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by sheyiiade(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wisdom is sure not a quality and virtue of this dude. You've successfully made every worker from the East in Aso Rock a suspect with this careless talk

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
dnt be fooled all igbos ar wt him, some who live in d north Wl nt support out of northern terrors
What a laugh!! How do you know all Ibos are with him? My wife is pure Ibo and she is never with him. For those who are with him it is pure ignorance. How can you be with a coward or a captain that abandon his ship? Kanu is a scam!

7 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:
Ride on Mazi we are solidly behind you

The zoo must collapse

I don't think those Alaba boys are with you on this. smiley
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
namdo:
When all igbos around Aso Rock are sacked or replaced he will use it to speak against the gov't...childish plot and wickedness if you asked me.

Kanu has ready made jobs for them in Biafra.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyeebo: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kanu is a plague sent by God to punish Igbos.

He won't stop until Igbos have been drawn back at least 50 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Afamed:

He's the Salvation until Python came to dance with him.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by nsukkaboi: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Dinho20(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Antipob777:
Watch how the lazy jobless frustrated idiotic pigs and terrorists will hail their master.

This guy really used Igbos brains for rituals

With kanu Biafra is dead and buried. We all know that kanu is dead, this is Jubrin from Israel talking.

I have my evidence that kanu is dead. I will soon expose kanu, no amount of bribe from kanu will stop me from exposing him soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chai! And to think that a whole tribe think of him as a leader grin. I swear its embarrassing!!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by MPESA(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
XINOIX:

This is who they called their leader

Informants can be from another tribes different from where he came from so far he can foot their bills.
So no biggi about what he said, BTW the spies can be your brother or sister as well. cheesy
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Westaslave2:

Including Joe Igbokwe, Nwazuruike & Alaba boys? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

I don't think those Alaba boys are with you on this. smiley

Alaba boys are after there business but deep in heart they with me

Gone are the days you guys threaten us with abandon property lol, this time we will insure our properties.

IPOB will start lecturing our people on that soon

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by budusky05(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
I see anyone taking this senseless mans words as a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.