Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36636 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
McCoy662:

You brain dead. you are so daft to believe that baseless and clueless logic. Like kanu like his followers... Fools!!!

Simple and short you are not Igbo stop impersonating maybe you learnt it from jubril shaa i don't blame you
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Reference your £20 policy claim and stop displaying your foolishness on NL.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!

Lol, keep deceiving yourself

You and your tribesmen free education was a proceed of loots from Biafrans

History shall never forget that
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Which government had the thought grin

So it's not constant for people to rebuild after war? You empathise with yourselves alot.

You mentioned having homes across the world, but nothing you have at home. Does are tell you your tribes men are escaping from the region.

Let Biafra come and see you guys starting from the scratch again. At least you know cost of running buisnessman in foreign country and what visa and work permit applications will look like. You will know how much foreign students pay to study abroad.

Few I mentioned.

You will give Nasafina brain damage with this response ocheesy - chai Nasafina right now...

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
shame on u, hw many women has honour, u knw some men ar weaker dan women
Shame on you too! May be your mother who is a woman doesn't have honour.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself

You and your tribesmen free education was a proceed of loots from Biafrans

History shall never forget that

Abeg get the fvck off my mention with your smelly yansh joor.

Òdè oníranù.

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Nigeria cannot survive without you. What a statement. grin

Then allow us go

Like I said earlier, chest beating runs in the blood. Go first and let's see who suffers the most.

World capital of poverty speaking

A country without a city, International airport or Sea port

We landed plane during the war ask about uli airport in Anambra, we can build for ourselves when the time comes, there are many countries without sea and are progressing more than the shithole. We even refined crude oil during the war and supplied electricity despite heavy gunfire

You will agree with me it will take above 10decades to arrive at where Nigeria stand if Nigeria stops moving.

Nigeria is no where compare to other countries. Nigeria is currently the world capital of poverty and has more than 80million people living in abject poverty

Land locked with very minutes resources that will go outdated 10years from now.

We have human resources which is the greatest of all and never goes outdated

I pity you. But trust you guys, you will be paying for visas constantly to escape that shithole.

Nigeria is the shithole and Nigerians are trekking to Europe while some are dying in the sea

I know your lots, a transporter from East to West or North can never go out of business. Migration happens daily.

We are all over the world
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
omooba969:

Abeg get the fvck off my mention with your smelly yansh joor.

Òdè oníranù.
[/s]
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Werey, shebi shell and other oyibo companies de naija

Las las we go count our properties as foreign property with foreign insurance.

We shall control your country's economy from our dear nation
lol@foreign property. you must have forgotten about the land use act. by law the Nigerian Governors can snap their fingers and take your property away grin

you are poorly educated and ignorant by default grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

You will give Nasafina brain damage with this response ocheesy - chai Nasafina right now...

Let me conduct a brain search

omooba969 empty brain

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol@foreign property. you must have forgotten about the land use act. by law the Nigerian Governors can snap their fingers and take your property away grin

you are poorly educated and ignorant by default grin

You're also interested in abandon property grin grin grin

You go wait tire... Why don't you go take over Mtn, Shell and other companies abi una no like am

Lazy dirty jedi jedi smoker

Anuofia
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Let me conduct a brain search

Nasafina potopoto braingrin

Lolcheesy when you're grabbed by the p_ssy, caught in your web of lies, then you resort to insult or ....

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

We are all over the world

All over the world doing what?

You running away! And not even ligitimately migrating.

Very few are doing 1:1000

And come here boasting you all over the world. I guess you have not been to few place. You won't mention that statement seeing what your brothers do.

Even in some African countries, your tribe is already tagged amongst locals
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy when you're grabbed by the p_ssy, caught in your web of lies, then you resort to insult or ....

Insult How that you're brain dead is that insult Even buhari was once confirmed brain dead in a hospital
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
shame on u, hw many women has honour, u knw some men ar weaker dan women
Shame on you too! May be your mother who is a woman doesn't have honour.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Insult How that you're brain dead is that insult Even buhari was once confirmed brain dead in a hospital

You are one with Nnamdi Kanu the lying coward.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

All over the world doing what?

You running away! And not even ligitimately migrating.

Very few are doing 1:1000

And come here boasting you all over the world. I guess you have not been to few place. You won't mention that statement seeing what your brothers do.

Even in some African countries, your tribe is already tagged amongst locals

Like your brothers Who are known to be terrorist lol no country will even welcome them, hunger go kill you for this shithole con3.

Proudly IPOB the are attacked because the bear the zoo name Nigeria. Don't get it twisted
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

You are one with Nnamdi Kanu the lying coward.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!

Cry me a river. Without the loot from us you guys would have been beggars by now

Bloody hypocrite
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Cry me a river. Without the loot from us you guys would have been beggars by now

Bloody hypocrite

Get your rotten yansh off my mention biko. undecided

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Get your rotten yansh off my mention biko. undecided

Na yansh go kill you

anumanu

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by akanbiaa(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Would you say that's a good & effective strategy?grin
Anything to keep the current Nigerian government on their toes and uneasy will be a plus for him I guess
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Geraldpeacemaker: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
why did u just post it half way? why not say everything he said. why didn't you say that the man staying at Abuja is an imposter (jubril), Go and do the assignment waiting for u
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Na yansh go kill you

anumanu

Yes, the stench from your yansh is capable of killing me, that's why I'm avoiding you.

Now, fvck off!

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
akanbiaa:
Anything to keep the current Nigerian government on their toes and uneasy will be a plus for him I guess

It's a waste of time coz it can be likened to an army laying a siege without a show of force - it drains resources, wears the soldiers out and gives enemy the unnecessary time to regroup & strategize.

Nnamdi Kanu has failed, he shouldn't have fled the country. A true hero doesn't jump the ship when the storm is raging coz he knows that's a sign that victory is near.

Nnamdi Kanu is only saving face now. cool
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by McCoy662(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Simple and short you are not Igbo stop impersonating maybe you learnt it from jubril shaa i don't blame you
ohhh you are a girl why on God's green earth am I wasting my time on an altercation with a girl?? it's our ladies nature to be their man's stooge. I don't blame u, you are just showing off your nature to the wrong man.

Enjoy your chains!!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Like your brothers Who are known to be terrorist lol no country will even welcome them, hunger go kill you for this shithole con3.

Proudly IPOB the are attacked because the bear the zoo name Nigeria. Don't get it twisted

Still waiting for you to back up your £20 policy claim.

Olódo. grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Subonbon(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
datproject:

It seems you have comprehension problem! Tell a primary five pupil to read it for you slowly, loudly and let him/her interpreted to you in your mother tongue maybe you will understand better. You can't follow KANU and remain the same. Your brain might have been traded for Biafra course, I advise you to get back your better brain back from KANU, before reading any sensible post on Nairaland again. I pray you get delivered from Kanu's bondage you find yourself.
you are a bigger idiot for saying such rubbish.... If I choose not to understand does that call for your foolish generation to tell me of comprehension problem... Since you know I have it tell your parents to cure me.....
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

You're also interested in abandon property grin grin grin

You go wait tire... Why don't you go take over Mtn, Shell and other companies abi una no like am

Lazy dirty jedi jedi smoker

Anuofia
you see how inherently ignorant you are? with the way kanu is going we will gladly eject you from Nigeria and seize your properties.

FG won't do that because there is no hostility towards SA for now. if this country splits and it's not peaceful we will seize your properties and deport your fraudulent as$es and nothing will happen. you declare war and we kill you again.

simple
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Hassan88(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
And his spies right now...........

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by GoldHorse(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yeah, right! Lol.
.....Beyonce 's my secret lover.....�
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by CioAngels(f): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The leader of Proscribed group, Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed that he has spies in Aso-rock.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Kanu, in a broadcast on Saturday stated that he has "people in Aso Rock that feed him with information" adding that this was how he was getting all the information he was releasing about the government.

See the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-spies-informants-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

Kanu, i thought you are a wise young man.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

What Nigerians in general, especially igboz, need to realise is that this marriage called Nigeria is sealed in a covenant. So much bloods has been spilled to keep the country together, not forgetting Biafra war, millions of Nigerians who perished on both sides.

There are demons (in human flesh) in the corridors of power who are prepared to kill anyone who attempts to split our dear country - don't forget external interest/influence.

Guy, it's profitable to stick together coz there's strength in diversity & there's strength in numbers.

Yorùbá, Efik, Igbo, Ighala, Urhobo, Ijaw, Hausa, Itsekiri, Tiv, Fulani....to mention but a few - WE ARE GOOD TOGETHER.

God bless Nigeria. cool
unity is not a must,i dont want to share the same country with you is not a crime.

Since we have been together what have we achieved.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is it imposible that the so called spies in Aso Rock are actually Yoruba staff? The greatest beneficiary of a Jubril ouster is Osinbajo and the Yoruba ethnic group. Is this the reason they are hyperactive on this thread? We know Osinbajo is too afraid to do a "Brigadier Ogundipe" When exactly did Igbo people began working at Aso Rock? Who employed them there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.