Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (39182 Views)

Toke Makinwa Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by pat077: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banter1:
When is Chelsea game? time?
3:15pm
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by cbrezy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Phlegm
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
poseidon12:

Please don't be an enemy of progress. Support BankyW.
I would rather support sheakau the leader of boko haram
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by enemyofprogress: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banter1:
it has already been played
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Lescott7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Politics is a different ball game entirely, being a celebrity doesn't give him any edge in that unknown party. Banky may not win his polling unit let alone his ward. I hope Wizkid has a PVC?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by makinson2865: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingthreat:
Banky should concentrate more on screwing his wife to results and trying to write better songs. This guy has been musically irrelevant and like his friend Ikechukwu, they are trying hard to be actors who they are not. Now he thinks his popularity can buy him into politics? Bullshyt, he should take a cue from 9ice.

Stop bashing bro.Both 9ice and bankky w have tried sir, dey ve carved a niche for themselves in music industry
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
You dey craze I swear cheesy

Tosyne you self confirm am grin
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Beedude(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
This Is Nigeria. If Davido And His Uncle With All Their Online Noise Couldn't Win Their State With Pdp. Banky Go Join One Yeye Party And Want To Win In Lagos? I Laff In Ijesha

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Tareq1105: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

E too sure me say Wizkid no get PVC.

I beg tell them.

Even Wizkid that failed to attend both his traditional and the white wedding is saying he would win.

Is it not obvious that he won't even be in the country on the day of his election?

Deceit
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who get blackberry charger
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by bigtt76(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Someone that misses flight, will that one remember to vote? grin
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Babzking(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew
Lol bro �� this one weak person
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
makinson2865:

Stop bashing bro.Both 9ice and bankky w have tried sir, dey ve carved a niche for themselves in music industry

Is it not better for them to continue in their calling?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Babzking(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banter1:
Use Google abeg
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Proffdada: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingthreat:
Banky should concentrate more on screwing his wife to results and trying to write better songs. This guy has been musically irrelevant and like his friend Ikechukwu, they are trying hard to be actors who they are not. Now he thinks his popularity can buy him into politics? Bullshyt, he should take a cue from 9ice.

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub with access and family package,check my last topic for compact sports
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Brugo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingthreat:

Banky is an excellent actor. The only reason you don’t see this is because of your poor taste in movies.

Reign in your bitterness. Try not to kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Akinwale14(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

E too sure me say Wizkid no get PVC.
grin
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingthreat:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Lol
What a bully... You get bad mouth ooh
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
out of all nigerian artistes and musician , only davido stands a good chance of winning an election because of 2 reasons
1) he wont join any new ungrounded party , if he wants to give it a shot , he would most likely do it with a party that has a strong foundation and grassroots support like pdp or apc
2) secondly , davido's generosity and simpleness will help him win any election , it is a general knowledge that he gives a lot .
3)he will have the support of key people in the constituency he wants to contest due to his family and party connections .
any greenhorn contesting under an unknown new party is just wasting his or her time in today's naija politics
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
reading these comments you get a sense of why Nigeria is doomed...these same people talking down a young man trying to go into politics to hopefully make things better(I said hopefully) will be the same ones singing sai baba,atikulated atiku,obj and co ....wow.....and you wonder why more people of the younger generation are staying away from politics when same people of that same generation are permanently tied to the politics of old which has left Nigeria in a constant state of poverty...use your heads

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
If celebrities are not important in elections, why did GEJ bribe them heavily for endorsement in 2015? Why is KWAM 1 now singing sanwolu's praises? Why is Aisha Buhari handing out awards to kannywood?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Horus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGSaqWk9ks

Banky W Officially Announce His Plan to Run for House of Reps in 2019
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
onatisi:
out of all nigerian artistes and musician , only davido stands a good chance of winning an election because of 2 reasons
1) he wont join any new ungrounded party , if he wants to give it a shot , he would most likely do it with a party that has a strong foundation and grassroots support like pdp or apc
2) secondly , davido's generosity and simpleness will help him win any election , it is a general knowledge that he gives a lot .

Giving a lot to people personally does not make you a great leader,some give to buy support,some give to hide their true intentions
3[b])he will have the support of key people in the constituency he wants to contest due to his family and party connections .
any greenhorn contesting under an unknown new party is just wasting his or her time in today's naija politics
[/b]

That is one of the major reasons he will not give too much of a hoot cos he will definitely have God fathers who will come to his aid if he gets in trouble...I hope i am wrong but identity politics has been the silent killer of Nigeria as a nation..we vote for people because of who they are and know and what they can give to us and not what they can contribute to the nation and we wonder why its a constant repeat of the same ills that has stopped Nigeria from advancing for years

He (davido) might be totally different from what Nigeria has been dealt with for years and that would be a breathe of fresh air but it will be great if more people of the younger generation are being encouraged to take the reigns of this Nation from people who ruled it when I was a son and now want to rule it after I have become a father...like really...is that all we can do
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by kunmiiii: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Brugo:

Banky is an excellent actor. The only reason you don’t see this is because of your poor taste in movies.

Banky an excellent Actor Lmao!

Banky, is that you?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Brugo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
kunmiiii:

Banky an excellent Actor Lmao!

Banky, is that you?

I see you have taken leave of your senses, puny as they are. Let go of those low budgeted nollywood movies. They have reduced your IQ. grin

One love.
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Tonimordred(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
D stew king av spoken

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew
Savage grin
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
martowskin1:
When the moderator is a 22yrs old undergraduate, this are the kind of topic that will hit front page
Hmmm, is this a garden of juveniles??
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
you are right to a very large extent nut i think the major bulk of the blame lies with the electorate , we have a voting public that has a majority deciding number who will always demand money from politicians before voting for them , even if our lord Jesus Christ comes from heaven to contest , Nigerians will still demand for money before voting for him and if He refuses and the devil and death promises them enough cash, they will vote for them. Nigerians believe that they are smart and they whatever mistake they make today due to their own greediness will be rectified by God and prayers . we need to know that we are the architect of what is happening to us, just wait and see what will happen in 2019 , you will be shocked that majority of those cursing buhari day and night now will be dancing on the streets and even fighting to vote for buhari and apc once they are giving or promised 5000 naira
milehigh06:
[/b]

That is one of the major reasons he will not give too much of a hoot cos he will definitely have God fathers who will come to his aid if he gets in trouble...I hope i am wrong but identity politics has been the silent killer of Nigeria as a nation..we vote for people because of who they are and know and what they can give to us and not what they can contribute to the nation and we wonder why its a constant repeat of the same ills that has stopped Nigeria from advancing for years

He (davido) might be totally different from what Nigeria has been dealt with for years and that would be a breathe of fresh air but it will be great if more people of the younger generation are being encouraged to take the reigns of this Nation from people who ruled it when I was a son and now want to rule it after I have become a father...like really...is that all we can do
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by kingthreat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Brugo:

Banky an excellent actor?
Then Tonto is an excellent singer too
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by delib: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can I say something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.