Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (39176 Views)

Toke Makinwa Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by AyotossFund(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew

Abi oo
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lescott7:
Politics is a different ball game entirely, being a celebrity doesn't give him any edge in that unknown party. Banky may not win his polling unit let alone his ward. I hope Wizkid has a PVC?

IamD18:
You dey mind am. Nigerian youths wey eyes dey red as e dey hot.

Just give them chance to rule this country and watch how they'll sell Nigeria and run away.

I think we the youths are not ready for leadership or to even support our own credibile youths. Imagine people saying he shud go have a baby first.

Senator afikuyomi was a serial debtor To the point of being tagged a scammer before he went to contest for senator and by sm chance and support won. From a very bony structured man who cudnt feed himself he became as fat as a well feed pig or buffalo. Obviously he went to make his daily bread At the expense of those he was meant to represent.

The question we shud ask is can Banky represent us well and can we hold him accountabile? I think the answer is yes. He has a public image to protect. Let’s support our own good young people we know well pls.

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
opalu:
The same ETI OSA that APC used to compensate Obanikoro by allowing his Son Ibrahim usually called IBO to run for House of Rep's after they decamped from PDP to APC?
How I wish it's another LGA it would have been so easy for Bank W.
The Obanikoros don't know how to let go easily except their opponent is Tinubu. Now same Tinubu is supporting them for this post.

Obanikoro is state house of reps not federal I think.
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Brugo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingthreat:

Banky an excellent actor?
Then Tonto is an excellent singer too

Like I said, you have a very poor taste in movies.
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

E too sure me say Wizkid no get PVC.
Do you even know how many fans wizkid control? imagine if 3 or 4 celebrity support him, he will win easily.
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by kingthreat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Brugo:

Like I said, you have a very poor taste in movies.

Please tell me an acclaimed agency that named Banky a great actor. sorry, you dont know what acting is. On wedding party, he was one of the actors that destroyed the film. His wife is what you call a top actor. But him, nada.. Not everyone can act
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by eneyoduke(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
We hear poo poo from Davido in the last rigging election, we are waiting for dis one too to release his own wen the time come
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by godswilld10(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew
grin
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Yemi7up: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Banky W's only qualification as far as I can see is that he is an artist on the decline.
What ideas does he have, not that it matters in Nigeria of course.

Celebrity endorsements do not carry much weight in the West. It remains to be see what good Wizkid's endorsement will do for his campaign.Hope honest people around him will tell him the truth so that he won't just waste his money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46123964?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by TeacherAnas: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
IamD18:
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

E too sure me say Wizkid no get PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.