Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Give Unto Ceasar What Belong To Ceasar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Unto Ceasar What Belong To Ceasar (249 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Unto Ceasar What Belong To Ceasar by oluala881: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
As a christian, what are those things that belong to Caesar, Jesus Christ our perfect example explain this in respect of tax paying, which was paid in order to obey the law of the land. how ever the point of discussion now is that what are those things that we need to do which signify giving to Caesar what belong to Caesar according to scripture in this our contemporary society?

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Findable As A Lady For Marriage... / FORGIVE (2) / "Whatsoever Thy Hand Findeth To Do, Do It With Thy Might."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.