Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (63479 Views)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ugly Guys Are Enjoying O / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Crossbow:

I can't call it a game, everything I learned was to make me an interesting person especially to the female folks but not restricted to them. If you meet with me today, the way I will relate with you will make u doubt if I even learned them, u will find no difficulty having a nice conversation with me and even getting to like me. It's who I am now.
oh well, if that is how far you can get. then cool
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
different strokes for different folks sha.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by mcharles(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Not really, I made that comment because I'm dating your mother alongside with your sister.

But I prefer your mother because she's good at giving lap-dance with her sweet ass. wink

I love this
Yo niqqa keep it up
You are a legend
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Crossbow(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
oh well, if that is how far you can get. then cool

wink
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
fine guys are best friend and friendzone material now. So that i can reel the big fish in. it's called strategy you know
which fine guy will be in the friendzone of an ugly girl....except you tie him with jazz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
which fine guy will be in the friendzone of an ugly girl....except you tie him with jazz
well most of my male friends and colleagues.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Xmen149:

Does shrek and pricess Fiona really exist? � grin cheesy
wat can u call oshio and his wife cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by jceaglewatch(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
then u will be broke. i cant love fine guys abeg and i am not even drop dead gorgeous yet. Fine guys have this thing called pretty priviledge. turns me off
It's not all of them. A few pay no attention to their looks.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
jceaglewatch:

It's not all of them. A few pay no attention to their looks.
one in a million
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Avedonn:

It seems like you are new to nairaland. There are some monikers you don't mess with IamD18 is one of those monikers.

Always try and check the monikers before quoting them using savage words because they'd get into you so hard.

I'm sorry for your ordeal.

Just be careful next time.
sorry for ur self

2 Likes

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
well most of my male friends and colleagues.
dont decieve yourself they see also see you as a friend...none of em are interested in you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Beorn: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Ladies don't like or love men.

They only adore and worship men with money smiley

Just be rich, you'll comfortably date a lady alongside with her mother and she will not complain because of her love for money.

grin grin grin
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by UrVillagePpl: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Not really, I made that comment because I'm dating your mother alongside with your sister.

But I prefer your mother because she's good at giving lap-dance with her sweet ass. wink

finishing ,, brutality.... lols

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by oluwasegun007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Jesu!!!!

TKO...

You savage... He deserved what he got.

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Biingoo: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Its facing south west Nah normal geography
Look well, na south the great dey face
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Biingoo: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
tejiri4:

Den we can click together like 5&6
Hmmmm That colourich girl ugly ooh! I bet you're be disappointed​ when you see her pix.

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by OfficialSam(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
chivera018:
I guess a rich man is dating ur sister along with ur mother right ?

Serves the clown right. They will just type without thinking.

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by OfficialSam(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

This guy na Lucifer!
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by robertito7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
safarigirl:
this is tautology

You either use 'alongside' or 'with'..... Both words essentially mean the same thing and should not be used side by side in a sentence.
we have heard English teacher__leave it for us like that the English sweet us like that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please retract your offensive statement sir. i will not be party to such
I've said what I've Said
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Miggs(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Crossbow:
The thing is if you are funny, handsome and with some money, girls will always fall for you. I am handsome but not funny, so to attract girls I started developing an air of mystery around me.. I started learning quotes by Shakespeare, Dante and others. Anytime I talk, I chip in quotes. I Learned the art of listening, patience, and befriending..

I made them see me as not only a handsome face but an interesting personality. I also learned the art of cracking jokes and implanting the effect for humour..

Girls will always fall for someone funny!.. It has been proven.

@emboldened Then you are not really handsome.Truly handsome guys have zero need to be funny,have money or even possess any sort of personality for them to attract ladies.All they has to do is exist
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by robertito7(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Crossbow:

I can't call it a game, everything I learned was to make me an interesting person especially to the female folks but not restricted to them. If you meet with me today, the way I will relate with you will make u doubt if I even learned them, u will find no difficulty having a nice conversation with me and even getting to like me. It's who I am now.
INSECURITIES that's the problem with some of us cute guys we always try to look better we feel we can always do more __it's cool brother that you're working on your over all game but trust me all you need is just confidence and of course a little brain but mainly confidence
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by blazepascal(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Silly post
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by stephenolamide(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is exactly what happens, when you took too much of Colorado and India hemp
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by mikejegede(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
All her toasters must be ugly..or she's too ugly for fine boys...

2 Likes

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by flexerking(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
omo be like ww3 happen for page 1 see savagery.

fada lord ave mercy.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Kerry111: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God am ugly

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by sladimeji(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

best clapback of the year

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Xmen149(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:

wat can u call oshio and his wife cheesy cheesy

Dude u got me there cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
see their mouth ....mtchewww
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Westbestside: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.