Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (63482 Views)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ugly Guys Are Enjoying O / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by victorian(f): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
speak for yourself.
I like drop dead fine boys abeg

Hian? Run o! They are poisons!

You will basically be taking care of them, if they feel u are rich!

Then rich drop dead gorgeous guys are so arrogant? It's nauseating.

From experience, I prefer an average looking guy with good character.

I can't deal with ugly guy Biko.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by IcyFlame(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
victorian:

So all of u will go n flock around d cute guys afta dy break ur hearts den u will b settling fr avrge guys.... �

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by salesforce: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
speak for yourself.

With a fine pocket too my Igbos dont Carry last in that aspect
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by y3mi(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
then u will be broke. i cant love fine guys abeg and i am not even drop dead gorgeous yet. Fine guys have this thing called pretty priviledge. turns me off
Excuse me, may I have your attention...

I can't help but wonder what you meant by that interesting term: pretty privilege

By 'pretty privilege' could you be referring to that reserved feeling of assurance to be green-lighted, exuded by such guys?

If yes, then can we agree that can't be limited to those with good looks alone as it can be attribtuted to others who has attached their sense of self to earthly or other obvious things, right?
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by y3mi(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2018
victorian:

Ugly, average looking or drop dead gorgeous, rich or not, good character is all that matters
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by williamdeluxe(m): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2018
If an ugly nigga kud dress nice,it means hez got money...

All shes try tu say is she likes money
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by juniorstar(m): 4:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Fine girls like guys that know how to give the the koko as D bangs says..i.e tell them wat dey want to hear.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Heineken(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2018
David olaoluwa akomolafe is a scammer. I paid this bastard my last card just to get a job. The fool refused picking my number. Pls spread this bastard's name.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by tejiri4(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Biingoo:
Hmmmm That colourich girl ugly ooh! I bet you're be disappointed​ when you see her pix.

grin grin
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
robertito7:
we have heard English teacher__leave it for us like that the English sweet us like that
the owner of the correction has collected it.

It is not for you, so, I don't know why you would quote me with this juvenile comment.

1 Like

Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by zues667: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2018
funny
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Badilstical(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
speak for yourself.
Thank you, you know shes looking for urgly men with money cos fine boys are hard to control but urgly men with money she stands a chance
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
y3mi:
Excuse me, may I have your attention...

I can't help but wonder what you meant by that interesting term: pretty privilege

By 'pretty privilege' could you be referring to that reserved feeling of assurance to be green-lighted, exuded by such guys?

If yes, then can we agree that can't be limited to those with good looks alone as it can be attribtuted to others who has attached their sense of self to earthly or other obvious things, right?
it includes that and the mentality that they can get away with anything because they are prettier, that they can do less and still reap benefits and reap where they didn't sow. This is what sets them apart from those who attach themselves to earthly things.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
dont decieve yourself they see also see you as a friend...none of em are interested in you...
lol, i can only smh for you. if you know how many of my male friends started out as my chikers
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
dont decieve yourself they see also see you as a friend...none of em are interested in you...
lol, i can only smh for you. if you only knew how many of my male friends started out as my chikers
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Crossbow(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
robertito7:
INSECURITIES that's the problem with some of us cute guys we always try to look better we feel we can always do more __it's cool brother that you're working on your over all game but trust me all you need is just confidence and of course a little brain but mainly confidence

Thanks brother.. You said it all!
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by y3mi(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it includes that and the mentality that they can get away with anything because they are prettier, that they can do less and still reap benefits and reap where they didn't sow. This is what sets them apart from those who attach themselves to earthly things.
I beg to disagree as that cut across all gender regardless of looks or not, I'd even argue more with pretty looking females. Where did you get the idea from that they can do less and reap where they never sowed ? I don't just understand in the same way I get told a lot that fair looking guys like me are 'fawørájá' and I hate being placed under that stereotype ill-conceived by only the harebrained of humans.
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Haaa, who wouldnt want to show off her boo if he's fine and loaded
in dat case i give u permission to show me off
Re: 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says by LINTUNE(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
IamD18:

Not really, I made that comment because I'm dating your mother alongside with your sister.

But I prefer your mother because she's good at giving lap-dance with her sweet ass. wink
lpl cheesy savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.