Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

10 Reasons Men Should Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Men Should Get Married (505 Views)

Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Men Should Get Married by WetinConsignMe: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2018
1) CHILDREN: There is no equal to marriage as environment to have and raise children.

2) WORRY-FREE SEX: Abundant skin to skin without worries about pregnancy or disease.

3) SOCIETY: People will finally leave u alone instead of constantly asking when u r getting married. Also they will assume u r more responsible, lol, which, of course, is not true at all.

4) SOUNDING BOARD: You have a constant "best friend" you can always call on and run things by.

5) SOLID PARTNER: You have someone totally in your corner, supporting u, and wanting your success because it ties in with theirs. "Behind every successful man..."

6) EXCUSE CLUTCH: You can always say "let me talk to my wife first" or " My wife says no" when u need time to think or want to say no

7) BETTER DIET: You will eat less mama put.

8th) SHARRING: You have a constant and permanent companion to share and record your life with including crazy and weird moments.

9) SOCIAL INVOLVEMENT: You will be forced to be more socially involved which leads to better networking and the stronger social support system.

10) BETTER HEALTH: Studies constantly show that, on average, married guys outlive their single counterparts.

(Moderators: Rocktation, farano)
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: 10 Reasons Men Should Get Married by babyfaceafrica: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2018
naïve
Re: 10 Reasons Men Should Get Married by MhizzAJ(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Whats my business. If they like they should get married,na their loss.
Re: 10 Reasons Men Should Get Married by WetinConsignMe: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Whats my business.
If they like they should get married,na their loss.

I don't understand why NIGERIAN wonen so want to get married - in 9ja marriage so obviously favours men
Re: 10 Reasons Men Should Get Married by daben1(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2018
"let me talk to my wife first, my wife said no" shame no catch you as you write this nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Favourite intimacy gadgets From U.S And U.K Stores / The More Money You Give Girls, The More Successful You Become (see Why) / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.