Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Increase Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Increase Sperm (520 Views)

Does Palm Wine Increase Sperm Count? / Vitamins To Increase Sperm Volume / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Sperm by Chukwudiajibo(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Good day my fellow Ladies and gentlemen, what can someone drink, or take, or swallow that increase Sperm within 2hours, anything at all that can fetch me more spermatozoon thanks.
Re: How To Increase Sperm by samysmoothfresh: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
2hrs?

Wetin you wan use sperm do in 2hrs time?

Anyways, the only medcine wey i know go only fit fetch the spermatozoon and increase your sperm within 5hrs

you want that one?

Re: How To Increase Sperm by ikbnice(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Eat well and don't do drugs. No smoking and you will be amazed at the result
Re: How To Increase Sperm by leonard002(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
sniper

(1) (Reply)

Propose To Him If He Can’t Propose To You / Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? / Sex On Stage...how Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.