Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Piggybank Review: The App That Let's You Save Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piggybank Review: The App That Let's You Save Money (365 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piggybank Review: The App That Let's You Save Money by KennethBen(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2018
IMPORTANT: Read This Before Signing Up For An Account!

If you are a Nigerian reading this post, you will agree with me that one big problem endemic to us, and maybe the rest of Africa is “savings”. Starting and committing to savings can be very funny as you may likely end up using the money saved in the process for some unseen expenses. Meanwhile, a 2-year old Nigerian Fintech start-up “PiggyBank“.

What Is PiggyBank? And How Can It Help You Save?

The concept is very simple; you can commit to saving as little as ₦100 a day into your online PiggyBank account, if you don’t have an account already, make sure you get all the information I have to share with you first, so you don't get confused in the process and give up your savings dream.

So, knowing the fact that you can save as low as ₦100 daily to you PiggyBank account, you can also decide on your own, and set an agreed withdrawal date (unless you are happy to pay a 5% early withdrawal fee), whilst all the time accruing around 6% interest per annum on automated savings.

Read the rest of the article here: https://kennethben.com/piggybank-review/

The full article contains rich information about Piggybank, how it can be used, and also how to make sure you stick to your savings.

https://kennethben.com/piggybank-review/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Teleology Finally Takes Over 9mobile, Appoints Directors / What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k / Konga, Please Pay Me My Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.