Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque (50208 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by olaitan9291(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
economia1:

Mohammed practice terrorism, encourage every follower to do same, he killed so many people abducted many teens especially female , sleep with them, turned them to save, sold some out.

How can someone turn people to save.

Olodo of the highest order
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by olaitan9291(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Imoh555:
Nigeria will get to this stage too very soon... We are the generation to bring the demon called Islam to stand still and go down

Fool, how are you going to achieve that
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
economia1:

Mohammed practice terrorism, encourage every follower to do same, he killed so many people abducted many teens especially female , sleep with them, turned them to save, sold some out.

overview of your god 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who has known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to "utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

We can all see your god did worst things but I guess his own shouldnt be talked about because that's your god and the bigotry and hatred in you will rather attack Muhammed. Lol.

Hypocrisy, bigotry and hate are Christians
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by GenFunction: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
slovakia decided to take the advice,A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE...Took 9jeria as a CASE STUDY

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by gurunlocker: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

overview of your god 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?

A quick question Bro, very quick and simple.... All these you listed, are you saying it wasn't mentioned in the Quran?

Adam and Eve, Iblis, Noah, Egypt punishment, etc?

Also you quoted a lot of Bible verses in one of your post up, Is that the whole verse or you just pull out a part of the verse?

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
gurunlocker:

A quick question Bro, very quick and simple.... All these you listed, are you saying it wasn't mentioned in the Quran?

Adam and Eve, Iblis, Noah, Egypt punishment, etc?

Also you quoted a lot of Bible verses in one of your post up, Is that the whole verse or you just pull out a part of the verse?

One quick question, just one . Do you question your fellow Christians when they quote part of the Quran? You guys stink of hypocrisy
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
payloader:
No one ever said muslims are terrorists. The truth is, terrorism hides easily under its cloak because of some of its teachings on the value of human lives, especially those who are non-muslims, those they call dogs. That's why the extreme poverty and death toll in islamic countries and those regions with the greatest number of muslims is very high, example, northern Nigeria, as compared to the fewer muslims in southern Nig.

Your information in shallow and capital incorrect...
There is no system with the best human relations as Islam.
Well you don't need to accept that anyways
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

overview of your god 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 

EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of israel, and the woman through her belly."
Lord.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who has known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to "utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

We can all see your god did worst things but I guess his own shouldnt be talked about because that's your god and the bigotry and hatred in you will rather attack Muhammed. Lol.

Hypocrisy, bigotry and hate are Christians

Irony is, This is what your Pedophile loving Muhammad copied and pasted in that your Tissuepaper Quran grin grin grin

Double standard morons. Always twisting the truth to further their Cult Islam. Just watch the attached youtube video from 1:20 and learn the truth for once in your life!

They preach tolerance, and the height of hypocrisy exist in the birthplace of Islam (Saudi Arabia).
Let me go there and just say Jesus is Lord....
Your guess is as good as mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0m9nEafBE4

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

One quick question, just one . Do you question your fellow Christians when they quote part of the Quran? You guys stink of hypocrisy

Lol... You will always run away from my question(s), I have known you for that.

To answer your question, you can face those that are quoting Quran and tell them they are wrong. I don't quote Quran or anything so I can't correct them.

But when I see you quote Bible which I know, I have to ask.

You said "If a Muslim country says no to other religions then Islam and Muslims are this and that"

How many times has a Muslim country ever allowed other religion especially Christianity practice their religion? Have you ever heard of a "Christian country" before?

Remember Slovakia is the last EU country that reject the religion, which means other EU countries that have Majority Christians and other religions still give room for Islam. They didn't say they are "Majority or Christian Country" so you can't do this or that.

But can we say this about "Muslim countries" as you guys always call it.

6 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

Don't always be dumb and a bigot. If a Muslim country says no to other religions then Islam and Muslims are this and that but since it's the other way round then praise to jesus. I can smell your hypocrisy from afar

Go argue with the Slovaks. I am happy for them and I wish them all the prosperity, security and peace in the world. That's a country christians and atheists the world over can emigrate to and find peace.

I think Japan too is islam free, am I correct?

6 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Inception:

Irony is, This is what your Pedophile loving Muhammad copied and pasted in that your Tissuepaper Quran grin grin grin

Double standard morons. Always twisting the truth to further their Cult Islam

Do I look like I care about what was copy pasted? The truth is your god is as murderous as the Islamic god. Your book is as fraudulent as the Quran but you hypocritical and bigoted folks would attack everything about Islam whike ignoring yours and painting it as true and sainty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... You will always run away from my question(s), I have known you for that.

To answer your question, you can face those that are quoting Quran and tell them they are wrong. I don't quote Quran or anything so I can't correct them.

But when I see you quote Bible which I know, I have to ask.

You said "If a Muslim country says no to other religions then Islam and Muslims are this and that"

How many times has a Muslim country ever allowed other religion especially Christianity practice their religion? Have you ever heard of a "Christian country" before?

Remember Slovakia is the last EU country that reject the religion, which means other EU countries that have Majority Christians and other religions still give room for Islam. They didn't say they are "Majority or Christian Country" so you can't do this or that.

But can we say this about "Muslim countries" as you guys always call it.

My brother, Dont mind them! Bloody Hypocrites!

Read the 1400 years of the propagation of Islam, Then you will see why they always think with their intestines

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Go argue with the Slovaks. I am happy for them and I wish them all the prosperity, security and peace in the world. That's a country christians and atheists the world over can emigrate to and find peace.

I think Japan too is islam free, am I correct?

Slovakia made their rules and if it fine by them then no problem. But bigoted and hypocritical folks like you keep crying why churches and christians don't exist in Saudi Arabia. Cover your face in shame and like I have always said, you must be a pentecoastal church member.

South western Catholic, Anglican, CCC, C&S, CAC, Methodist wouldn't turn an omoluabi into a bigot

Tell the world the pentecoastal church you attend
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Eres94: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

too quickly.
and friends.
had been rebellious.
Lord.
can only speculate.)

Was it Allah that did all these?

I see your facts.... but you left out five important things

> At that time, there was no grace (salvation gospel)
the law prevailed (wages of sin death)
> there were spiritual battles in play when the Israelites faced their enemies eg Philistines, Egypt, Persians, Sodom and Gomorrah.
> Some deaths were necessary ...like Goliath, Jezebel, the Israelites that chose to worship idols, etc
> All those who died before Christ who in hell heard him preached the gospel and accepted him when Wit him to heaven
> he declared himself that he doesn't take delight in a death of a sinner but a repentant one

its a matter of spiritual understanding of God's plan
you list these without a question of why and being humble to listen
and lastly hell was created for those who didn't do God's will, if you were a creator you would know the consequence of giving a being free will is disobedience
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by drakeli: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

Don't always be dumb and a bigot. If a Muslim country says no to other religions then Islam and Muslims are this and that but since it's the other way round then praise to jesus. I can smell your hypocrisy from afar
Now you are being paid with your own coin and you are crying over the rooftop. Muslim countries have been saying no to other religion since the beginning of time itself . Go and tell your story to Saudi Arabia that’s doing the worst thing. What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

Slovakia made their rules and if it fine by them then no problem. But bigoted and hypocritical folks like you keep crying why churches and christians don't exist in Saudi Arabia. Cover your face in shame and like I have always said, you must be a pentecoastal church member.

South western Catholic, Anglican, CCC, C&S, CAC, Methodist wouldn't turn an omoluabi into a bigot

Tell the world the pentecoastal church you attend

Perfectly dodging the question. Again

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Inception:

My brother, Dont mind them! Bloody Hypocrites!

Read the 1400 years of the propagation of Islam, Then you will see why they always think with their intestines

Domt forget to read about the dark side of Christianity my hypocrite. Now you wonder why you guys think with your as.sholes

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/04/the-dark-side-of-christian-history-the-inquisition-and-slavery/

https://www.christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/1201-1500/dominicans-became-dreaded-inquisitors-11629829.html

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

Do I look like I care about what was copy pasted? The truth is your god is as murderous as the Islamic god. Your book is as fraudulent as the Quran but you hypocritical and bigoted folks would attack everything about Islam whike ignoring yours and painting it as true and sainty

Now we are getting some where. At least you realize that the Tissuepaper Quran is a fraudulent book. Good boy.

No wonder you people kill for a cult ideology you do not even understand. Let your allah fight for itself una no gree. Block heads.

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by athari22: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:

“Every normal European, Christian or atheist fears this satanic pedophile creation of the devil,” rumbles another critical MP.

shocked shocked

Colossians 3:8 

"But now, put off all such things as anger, rage, malice, slander, abusive language from your mouth."
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by athari22: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Imoh555:
Nigeria will get to this stage too very soon... We are the generation to bring the demon called Islam to stand still and go down

Galatians 5:19-25

"Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity, idolatry, drug use, hatred, rivalry, jealousy, angry outbursts, selfish ambition, conflict, factions, envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things. I’ve told you in the past and I’m telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit God’s kingdom. But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There are no laws against things like that."
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by jeruzi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
FemiMaduka:
If it serves their purpose. Saudi Arabia has been upholding such a policy for ages, so why not Slovakia.

Though it is something good-spirited people would readily be critical of, but, well, it is the corner the world has turned.

Isis, Boko haram, Hezbollah, Al-shabab, ISWA, Taliban, Al-qaeda etc.; just enough to send shivers down a spine.

Nobody has the monopoly of the use of violence and scare-tactic!
Take for instance the mindless analogy that El-Rufai made involving Jesus Christ -- the very core of Christianity. Have you ever wondered why an El-Rufai (who lives in Kaduna and knows how sensitive such issues are), who knows fully that hundreds of innocent Christian lives were lost in the north just because a white guy in far away Demnark drew a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed (all due reference), would be so emboldened as to tweet such stupid, deriding and denigrating analogy?

We better allow common sense rule. We all know how to LOVE our own. No one is stupid!

ENOUGH OF DEMANDING FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN!
you spoil the writeup with the all due respect you added.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Mbenny(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
yes say no to terrorism and its religion.

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by zolajpower: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:
Just see how Islamic terrorists are destroying Islam and labeling Islam with a bad name.

Islam is a good religion, it is just unfortunate that some miscreants and terrorists have used Islam for the bad reasons.

The Jamal kashoggi's case is still very fresh on there mind . Or dont u think if the Turkish were not smart enough the initial plan of stagging and ploting the man's death in Turkish would have survived and therefore accusing turkey of being the murder .it's to let us know that islam is a terrorist religion .

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by fx45(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
leksite120:
bt if its an islamic country nw.. it wil b an intolerant religion... hypocrites people everywhere
How far with Saudi Arabia? Do they tolerate and permit churches and Christianity?

Shameless hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Ola17: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
marvin905:

so the Turks running away from xinjiang are what

For the umpteenth time wheres your proof?

I'm taking time to expose your false claims for what they are because of other people that will come across this thread some day.

https://thediplomat.com/2014/05/china-doubles-down-on-economic-development-in-troubled-xinjiang/

Click the link above to educate yourself.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Inception(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
fx45:
How far with Saudi Arabia? Do they tolerate and permit churches and Christianity?

Shameless hypocrite!

My brother dont mind them!

Let us enlighten ourselves a bit on who these people are!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-3mqDuj00

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by princfred(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reference:
Liberty is a God given right so everyone has a right to worship any supreme being he so pleases so the Slovaks are wrong. However with freedom comes responsibilities and where your freedom infringes upon that of others as some religions are quick to pontificate, then such laws inevitably arise.

The true Christian religion I know is foremost in granting liberties because it is based on the principle of love so whenever conflict arises it can be disarmed by a simple, no or yes. Nothing is mandatory.
Why not leave your doors open for a gang of mad criminals and hope some will be nice in the name of love and luberty . There is a difference between being christians and being blind, self destructive, naive and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
very wise decision

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by when2(f): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Very good decision. Islam is like a virus. Any where it enters it spreads and start exhibiting it's symptoms in the form of bloodshed, Boko Haram, Al quad , ISIS, hatred etc. Muslims know the truth but some of them are afraid to convert due to the consequence they will face. May God help them because they worship a blood thirsty demon.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by jnoz23(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
I must retire in Slovakia!

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by froze6(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.