Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque (50192 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ojex004: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Am loving this kind of country i beg, all they want is peace of mind and peace on land. how can i get visa to go settle in this country and i hope they dont have much of natural disasters. make i leave natural disaster out of here self. i just want to get out of this islam terrorist world too. slovakia government should please give me visa

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by payloader(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
BalogunIdowu:
I am usually surprised that with the level of education some people claim and civilization, when it comes to matter of religion they are at the peak of bigotry and the bottom of pyramid of tolerance and manners...

Because they don't Islam doesn't mean Islam is responsible for any terrorist acts and moreso that is a violation of people practice of religion...

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslim living there. Ameen
No one ever said muslims are terrorists. The truth is, terrorism hides easily under its cloak because of some of its teachings on the value of human lives, especially those who are non-muslims, those they call dogs. That's why the extreme poverty and death toll in islamic countries and those regions with the greatest number of muslims is very high, example, northern Nigeria, as compared to the fewer muslims in southern Nig.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by olayinka63: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Today they are happy because they received bad news about Islam and Muslims, tomorrow they are sad because they heard that Islam keep increasing in some western countries and even Muslim voted into parliaments. This is life, be happy and be sad. My words to the Muslims of Slovakia, please endure it as this is temporary. Previously Muhammad PBUH was stopped from practising in Makkah, later Allah gave Muhammad PBUH victory after migrated from Madinah. Almighty Allah will surely come to your aid one day, just keep practising your religion silently and keep pestering for your rights.

My words to the happy Nigerians hearing this news, I am telling you your happiness is temporary , I am very sure of that. Those who celebrated downfall of islam yesterday are nowhere to be found today when Islam had spread across the world. same faith is coming for you also.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
drlateef:

Christianity is the evil religion actually. They bombed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan to smethrens. Yes, the west and Christianity did it. I am happy Christianity is becoming extinct in Europe. Because that is the most dangerous religion. Christianity led Europe into knowledge darkness and Islam preserved that knowledge.
Bros, wake up and come out of bondage and darkness.
Embrace Jesus Christ the light of the whole world embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Gracesofar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
That z y the country is still terror free

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Eres94: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Man has this fallen tendency to arm itself and fight in the name of their God or for him especially when its not his will..but more so their misguided selfish interest.
Islam and their teachings on violence is no mere different from the Roman Catholic where they carried out such violence across the world in name of God, contradicting the very Bible, killing unbelievers, and even their very own brethren who were against them for 1000 years in the medieval times..backed by the Roman power. SIMILARITIES > both were doing and pleasing Satan, not God

But the only difference here between the former and latter is that the former is clearly is telling us their god is incompetent... Man has a sinful nature which is a world problem... which the Allah should solve
but no..the alleged "creator" prefers bloodshed and enforced law over the creation given free will
now what differenciates that and shaitan.
the latter's God dealt with the problem through sacrificing his son (a God), he did at a time used the law (commandments) to damping the problem not that he didn't know it wasn't the final solutions.

Now through his very son unlike Mohammed is preaching love, hope and salvation of mankind
and is willing to fight for us even with his angels.

This shows a God that cares, he is offering peace in the end and the other is offering virgins.
(like seriously).
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
OMG, I love Slovakia already. How I wish I can move there.i hope they will uphold this law and keep muslims out for good. I heard Angola too banned islam, is that true?

We need these information so that christians can move to peaceful countries. I admire israel and the US under Trump too,they have kept Islamic terror at bay.

Please where is my radical muslim friend, Ollah2? I want to hear his reaction to this news.

Don't always be dumb and a bigot. If a Muslim country says no to other religions then Islam and Muslims are this and that but since it's the other way round then praise to jesus. I can smell your hypocrisy from afar
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
FTjnr:
ollah2 jubilated when it happened to christians.

Are you dunce man?
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice move, ban the religion of PIECES!!!

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Eres94:
Man has this fallen tendency to arm itself and fight in the name of their God or for him especially when its not his will..but more so their misguided selfish interest.
Islam and their teachings on violence is no mere different from the Roman Catholic where they carried out such violence across the world in name of God, contradicting the very Bible, killing unbelievers, and even their very own brethren who were against them for 1000 years in the medieval times..backed by the Roman power. SIMILARITIES > both were doing and pleasing Satan, not God

But the only difference here between the former and latter is that the former is clearly is telling us their god is incompetent... Man has a sinful nature which is a world problem... which the Allah should solve
but no..the alleged "creator" prefers bloodshed and enforced law over the creation given free will
now what differenciates that and shaitan.
the latter's God dealt with the problem through sacrificing his son (a God), he did at a time used the law (commandments) to damping the problem not that he didn't know it wasn't the final solutions.

Now through his very son unlike Mohammed is preaching love, hope and salvation of mankind
and is willing to fight for us even with his angels.

This shows a God that cares, he is offering peace in the end and the other is offering virgins.
(like seriously).

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who has known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to "utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

Was it Allah that did all these?
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
The thing tire me. So they should be tolerant of something that has the potential of beheading, shooting, bombing, maiming, raping them??! That’s not tolerance, that’s foolishness
friendlyadvice:

What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Islam is not a good religion, the Quran has verses that encourages killing and hatred of “infidels”
pp802:
Just see how Islamic terrorists are destroying Islam and labeling Islam with a bad name.

Islam is a good religion, it is just unfortunate that some miscreants and terrorists have used Islam for the bad reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Wassupnow: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
phorget:

And what are they suppose to tolerate please? Or do you mean they should rather tolerate terrorism?
I wonder why all this bigot religion would prefer to run down to a well settled society and the next moment they would be so busy shooting and bombing their innocent host. Why can't this people run to Saudi Arabia? After all that is their headquarters.

I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
jabolo:
You don't own Nairaland. I will mention your moniker and leave it here for posterity ...

You can dress it up any how you like but people ought to know that you, vingeophysicist, advocate the murder of babies.

Have a good day.

potential suicide babies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by lanryoung: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
The whole world will perish if the words "Allahu Akbar" is not been said in a day. Oh Allah do not take us away from the right path ISLAM
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
payloader:
No one ever said muslims are terrorists. The truth is, terrorism hides easily under its cloak because of some of its teachings on the value of human lives, especially those who are non-muslims, those they call dogs. That's why the extreme poverty and death toll in islamic countries and those regions with the greatest number of muslims is very high, example, northern Nigeria, as compared to the fewer muslims in southern Nig.

Quit writing nonsense man. Recently three christian terrorists named Cesar Sayoc, Robert Bowers and Ian David Long killed non Christians to advance their long hate for Islam and Muslims.

You must be a complete mo.ron. Why don't you use statistics of rich Muslims in Muslim countries such as UAE, Qatar, Bahrain et al? Aren't Christians in the northern region of Nigeria as well but no, you completely removed them because of your hate and bigotry.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by friendlyadvice: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
The thing tire me. So they should be tolerant of something that has the potential of beheading, shooting, bombing, maiming, raping them??! That’s not tolerance, that’s foolishness
Mtchew you dey mind am? Them go just open cnn first phrase them hear them go carry am cone Nairaland whether e make sense it not

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Islam is not a good religion, the Quran has verses that encourages killing and hatred of “infidels”

EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of israel, and the woman through her belly."
Lord.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who has known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to "utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

This must be from the good religion and good book right?
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by FTjnr(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
ollah2:

Are you dunce man?

boooohari is a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bro stop quoting the Old Testament, that’s the religion of the Jews. I’m not Jewish, I’m a Christian. Show me where in the New Testament violence was encouraged. The Jewish people were taught to kill their enemies but we are taught to love and pray for our enemies, including the head slammers.
And I’m not even totally sure about the authenticity of those Bible verses you quoted, some look severely exaggerated but I’m not a Jew so I wouldn’t know
ollah2:

too quickly.
and friends.
had been rebellious.
Lord.
can only speculate.)

This must be from the good religion and good book right?

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liberty is a God given right so everyone has a right to worship any supreme being he so pleases so the Slovaks are wrong. However with freedom comes responsibilities and where your freedom infringes upon that of others as some religions are quick to pontificate, then such laws inevitably arise.

The true Christian religion I know is foremost in granting liberties because it is based on the principle of love so whenever conflict arises it can be disarmed by a simple, no or yes. Nothing is mandatory.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Bro stop quoting the Old Testament, that’s the religion of the Jews. I’m not Jewish, I’m a Christian. Show me where in the New Testament violence was encouraged. The Jewish people were taught to kill their enemies but we are taught to love and pray for our enemies, including the head slammers.
And I’m not even totally sure about the authenticity of those Bible verses you quoted, some look severely exaggerated but I’m not a Jew so I wouldn’t know

Stop writing nonsense man, the old testament becomes the religion of the jews but you can pray with Psalm, quote proverbs and Deuteronomy, collect tithe with Malachi, right?

Ie the God of old testament different from the god of new testament?

You can decieve gullibles with your nonsense response but surely not the brainy ones

You can't be totally sure because some.of the ills in the bible was uncovered and you simply can't deal with it.

overview of your god 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by themanderon: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Slovakia is guilty of tar brushing but who can blame them? Anywhere these guys go to they poison the whole area with hate and violence. I pity the silly Europeans that allowed these islamists to come dwell with them. By the time they understand what hit them it will be too late. It has started already with suicide bombings and knife stabbings.
I was baffled when I watched a debate between an Italian member of parliament and a Muslim on allowing Muslims marry more than one wife in Italy. I was amazed at how the Muslim guy was insisting that they must be allowed to marry more than one wife even insisting its part of his human rights!!! This is in another man's land ohhh!!! that's when I knew Europe is in trouble. Since they decided to dump their Christian identity for atheism the destruction that will come upon them from the hands of these Muslims will not be a child's play.
It is projected that with the way the population of Muslims is growing in France it will be a full grown Muslim country in just a few decades can you beat that? Let's not even talk about England or Germany cos they are coming up mightily. Its all a sign of the times we are in.
Imagine the way those Pakistanis where screaming for the blood of someone that was accused of blasphemy even though they where not there when she committed the act. Many where killed in the north because of a cartoon that was drawn in far away Denmark yet someone will tell me that Islam preaches peace.
I lived through the violence that Islam preaches when I was in the north. There is always some form of blood lust that consumes these people and makes them want to kill. Kaduna is still fresh in our memories.
So don't blame the Slovakians they are only averting a deadly plague that is sweeping the whole of Europe.
You want to practice Islam? stay in your country or seek for a country where it thrives. You can't come to another mans land and be insisting they must adhere to your ways.

5 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bro I don’t even have an Old Testament Bible and I don’t even pay tithes and I think most Nigerian pastors are false prophets giving Christianity a bad name and I NEVER read the Old Testament so what you saying I ain’t no Jew my man
ollah2:

Stop writing nonsense man, the old testament becomes the religion of the jews but you can pray with Psalm, quote proverbs and Deuteronomy, collect tithe with Malachi, right?

Ie the God of old testament different from the god of new testament?

You can decieve gullibles with your nonsense response but surely not the brainy ones
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Bro I don’t even have an Old Testament Bible and I don’t even pay tithes and I think most Nigerian pastors are false prophets giving Christianity a bad name and I NEVER read the Old Testament so what you saying I ain’t no Jew my man

Who cares what you do. I have helped you and other bigots thay feels the bible is clean and their god is a saint. He is as murderous and worst than the Islamic god. You and your fellow should deal with that fact.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
God is love, my brada
ollah2:

Who cares what you do. I have helped you and other bigots thay feels the bible is clean and their god is a saint. He is as murderous and worst than the Islamic god. You and your fellow should deal with that fact.

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by marvin905(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ola17:

Dude stop peddling unsubstantiated propaganda being pushed by those whose main objective is to destabilize and divide the PRC.

Where is your proof? Xinjiang at this moment is witnessing an unprecedented economic growth and infranstructral development.

so the Turks running away from xinjiang are what

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
God is love, my brada

Which of the 4000 thousand of them is love?

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
the true one, my bro
ollah2:

Which of the 4000 thousand of them is love?
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ollah2: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
the true one, my bro

Are you scared of telling me the true one since those that don't worship him ate hell bound. The usual bigoted statements from hypocrites like you
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by precious1967(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good for the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.