Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque (50170 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by engrelvis(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
leksite120:
u've shown aw daft u r ... if u dont knw sometin or nt sure about, dnt say it... all wat u've said nw r jst nonsense nd incorrect or mayb u do copycat .. 'i hear, i say'
my brother u know he is saying d truth.d world will b better place without Islamic religion.let us nt deceive ourselves.even d so called good Moslems v boundary concerning Mohamed yet dey insult our Lord Jesus Christ anyhow n expect us to understand.moslem passion for war n killings r all entrenched is Quran.ls a mandate given to dem n it has its reward.d truth is all Moslems feel their religion is superior to other religions.u guys shud b happy most religion preaches luv .nobdy v monopoly of violence.is dat preaching of luv n forgiveness dat is keeping d demonic beast in everyone in check

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by CharlesJok3r: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
“Every normal European, Christian or
atheist fears this satanic pedophile
creation of the devil,” rumbles
another critical MP.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Olorunnim: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is a clear case of I'll tolerate anyone except the intolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by bejeria101(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
gurunlocker:
Those 5000 will soon be crying foul and request for a right they can't ask for in their "real country"....

They were sent there to cause mayhem.

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Ola17: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
marvin905:

you call more than one million peeps in detention camps forced to learn Chinese and sing praises for their Communist party few and if you refuse your going to be punished
are you serious
or are you ignorant to the fact that the Chinese government don't like Muslims

Dude stop peddling unsubstantiated propaganda being pushed by those whose main objective is to destabilize and divide the PRC.

Where is your proof? Xinjiang at this moment is witnessing an unprecedented economic growth and infranstructral development.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Codes151(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good development

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by jabolo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nairaland has let itself become the bastion of hate propagation. On the other hand, perhaps it is better to witness this public orgy of hate. At least, this time, we know those around whom we ought to be careful. Those whose day to day appearance might be disguising such hatred which could slip if we let them into our hearts, homes or businesses.

BTW: Slovakia depends on EU handouts, it can never pass this law. Equality is enshrined in the EU . Just one case before the European Court of Human Rights, and it will be thrown out.

Remember, it's a court of 'Human' rights, not Christian rights. Unless some of you are prepared to argue that muslims are not human. Then, you are prepared to dehumanize them so it's easy to cheer when they're wronged, or killed even.

Some sadists like vingeophysicist are cheering the murder of babies and others like Inception are loving it! Let that sink in for a moment. These are probably 'educated' Nigerians.

Then your argument has taken a wrong turn that you know in your heart of hearts is wrong. You try hard to convince yourself otherwise but your heart is sooty. You are in torment and must find mitigations to justify this hate. You gravitate towards every Muslim atrocity post and only feel partially fulfilled because the christianity you practice does not allow for this. Surely you must know your clapping and dancing on Sunday counts for nothing.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by biztip: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
I pitied Muslims d day i saw many protesting in Pakistan BC a woman was freed from death sentence for blasphemy against Allah. was wondering if people can still be naive in this century. why fight for a God u believe to be all powerful. stupidity

9 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pajapaja:

So much for intolerance

Hogwash! Ask Saudi Arabia and the 'peaceful' Gulf states to accept the religiously-fanatic refugees. Doesn't your religion preach helping those in need too? Ask the stable Arab countries to help the war-torn ones.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by oluwasheun94(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
ObaKlaz:
This will NEVER make fp. They'll threaten oga Seun with fatwa or jihad or something. Maybe the Christians should start threatning oga Seun too. When it comes to Christ/christian-related issues, he's a 'free-thinker'. But when you mention 'I', before you add 'slam' to it, he mellows, becomes ice-cool and start talking about peace/tolerance, or he wouldn't say anything at all. Bloody hypocrite! *Modified* Ok, it made fp... Lemme spread my mat and slam my head on the cold floor marbles right away, while I pray in the direction of my big booty girlfriend. grin cheesy
lol you are mean

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by drakeli: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

I pray God forgives you.. You don't have to Tarnish another Religion because u protecting yours... This your comment really touched me.. but May Almighty Allah forgive all of us

Which allah god are you talking about? Definitely not the true Christian and Jewish God. Ko ni ragba fun allah. Islam is not a religion. It’s a cult. The guy is only talking about a cult in the guise of religion called Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Owodiran1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
economia1:

Mohammed practice terrorism, encourage every follower to do same, he killed so many people abducted many teens especially female , sleep with them, turned them to save, sold some out.
were you there. My boss. I hail oh.

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Blogsphere: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Click [url=clip.ng/mThf]HERE[/url]
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by FulaniTerrorist: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Same thing why I love Japan

Islam is evil, if not for USA, Russia and Israel, the Muslims in Middle East would have killed themselves finish

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wonderful news. Finally the rest of the world is beginning to get the message. SEPARATE yourselves from Islam. Don't kill or persecute MOOslims. Just ask them to go their own way and let them leave you in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by FulaniTerrorist: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
All because of pussies in Allah's Paradise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by lawani: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
This isn't fair unless same is extended to all abrahamic religions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by economia1: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Owodiran1:
were you there. My boss. I hail oh.
Read Quran and follow all activities of the most promiscuous prophet but still written that he is most perfect and any criticism against him leads to death and reward await who ever carry out the murder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Political correctness aside, every sane person know this is the honest truth.

Islam and civilization don't mix. It's an evil archaic relic of the evil past. It should also be banished to the past to rot

If you think it's a lie, ask yourself why the most violent part of Nigeria practice Islam

Boko haram and all fulani herdsmen are muslims too

6 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by NettyNelly(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Really bad how Islam has been stereotyped cause of the violent nature of some sect of the religion
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by 300wayne: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
jabolo:
Nairaland has let itself become the bastion of hate propagation. On the other hand, perhaps it is better to witness this public orgy of hate. At least, this time, we know those around whom we ought to be careful. Those whose day to day appearance might be disguising such hatred which could slip if we let them into our hearts, homes or businesses.

BTW: Slovakia depends on EU handouts, it can never pass this law. Equality is enshrined in the EU . Just one case before the European Court of Human Rights, and it will be thrown out.

Remember, it's a court of 'Human' rights, not Christian rights. Unless some of you are prepared to argue that muslims are not human. Then, you are prepared to dehumanize them so it's easy to cheer when they're wronged, or killed even.

Some sadists like vingeophysicist are cheering the murder of babies and others like Inception are loving it! Let that sink in for a moment. These are probably 'educated' Nigerians.

Then your argument has taken a wrong turn that you know in your heart of hearts is wrong. You try hard to convince yourself otherwise but your heart is sooty. You are in torment and must find mitigations to justify this hate. You gravitate towards every Muslim atrocity post and only feel partially fulfilled because the christianity you practice does not allow for this. Surely you must know your clapping and dancing on Sunday counts for nothing.
My dear stop mentioning my moniker. Jihadist have always caused havoc anywhere they go. They use themselves as tools to detonate bombs in the name of their god. They kill people with bombs to appeal and supply blood to their bloodsucking god and you expect a human being to accommodate such people. What do you expect, you expect Isreal to fold their hands and these Muslim jihadist uses violence to wipe out their entire generation.
I only highlighted Israel's tactics as a better approach to wipe out these jihadists. Isreal will continue to defend themselves irrespective of the harm it causes to Muslim nations.
if Muslim wants to be addressed as humans they should be diplomatic in handling lives. This cannot be said for the Muslim nations. All they know is buying weapons with money that should be used to better their impoverished region. Does human reason in that manner?
Iran is planning to build a nuclear weapon. Can you elaborate why a country where the poverty level is so high spend so much in acquiring nuclear weapons?. This alone enunciates where their priority stands "violence".

9 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Eres94: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

I pray God forgives you.. You don't have to Tarnish another Religion because u protecting yours... This your comment really touched me.. but May Almighty Allah forgive all of us

just shut up...we all know the history Mohammed
he speaks the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
I am usually surprised that with the level of education some people claim and civilization, when it comes to matter of religion they are at the peak of bigotry and the bottom of pyramid of tolerance and manners...

Because they don't Islam doesn't mean Islam is responsible for any terrorist acts and moreso that is a violation of people practice of religion...

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslim living there. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by misaacdelight(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
i don't really blame them the moment they recognise them the religous crisis they never witness before will start, check the world crisis today islam course 75.9% of it.

3 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by skydeexie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
leksite120:
bt if its an islamic country nw.. it wil b an intolerant religion... hypocrites people everywhere

Well, the question is: Does Saudi Arabia allow the building of churches or bringing in Bibles? Instead she is the no. 1 world pacesetter in the art of intolerance! So, who is talking about hypocrisy now?

8 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by jabolo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
You don't own Nairaland. I will mention your moniker and leave it here for posterity ...

You can dress it up any how you like but people ought to know that you, vingeophysicist, advocate the murder of babies.

Have a good day.

vingeophysicist:
My dear stop mentioning my moniker. Jihadist have always caused havoc anywhere they go. They use themselves as tools to detonate bombs in the name of their god. They kill people with bombs to appeal and supply blood to their bloodsucking god and you expect a human being to accommodate such people. What do you expect, you expect Isreal to fold their hands and these Muslim jihadist uses violence to wipe out their entire generation.
I only highlighted Israel's tactics as a better approach to wipe out these jihadists. Isreal will continue to defend themselves irrespective of the harm it causes to Muslim nations.
if Muslim wants to be addressed as humans they should be diplomatic in handling lives. This cannot be said for the Muslim nations. All they know is buying weapons with money that should be used to better their impoverished region. Does human reason in that manner?
Iran is planning to build a nuclear weapon. Can you elaborate why a country where the poverty level is so high spend so much in acquiring nuclear weapons?. This alone enunciates where their priority stands "violence".
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Biglittlelois(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Best news so far, i dont think there are churches or shrines in Saudi Arabia but that's their business anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by payloader(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Islam has been a religion of terror from its inception till date. The statistics are enough to bear witness. Countries with the lowest number of muslims also record very low levels of terrorism and insurgency because zero islam equals zero radicalisation.

6 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by remsonik(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Islam can't put the world in chaos. EU should better take Slovakia's move too

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Another mad goat in human just yarn rubbish
Imoh555:
Nigeria will get to this stage too very soon... We are the generation to bring the demon called Islam to stand still and go down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.