Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria (38046 Views)

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / The Best Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by All4christ80: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mansard Insurance is the best.They are the most capitalised Insurance company in Nigeria with over 13 billion.They have solid I T platforms with (Automated Insurance Managment Systems)AIMS.You can walk into any of their welcome centers with your policy number to verify your account.No wonder they insure the likes of Dangote Group.Regardless of wether New or old,Is GT bank not New?Yes.Are they not doing fine?Yes.If you need any information on Mansard products.call 07056342665
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
He made a premium payment of 50,000 means that the car should be worth between 1.8 million or so. Now he got claims payment for an accident, whereby he must have given a quote and he was settled @ 461,000 naira. His car was not stolen, where he can have up to 80% of cost of the vehicle.

Please take note.

On the rate.. Mansard to the best of my knowledge does not charge premium rate. More than 6%.

Thank you.

from the story you gave us, your car is worth between 625,000naira(8%) to 500,000naira(10%) and you insured it?
what is the wisdom in insuring such an asset? who in the world does that?
two weeks and you got paid, lol, you must be sleeping with the GM of Mansard, even their terms of agreement did not state that. lol.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
1acre:
He made a premium payment of 50,000 means that the car should be worth between 1.8 million or so. Now he got claims payment for an accident, whereby he must have given a quote and he was settled @ 461,000 naira. His car was not stolen, where he can have up to 80% of cost of the vehicle.

Please take note.

On the rate.. Mansard to the best of my knowledge does not charge premium rate. More than 6%.

Thank you.

from the story you gave us, your car is worth between 625,000naira(8%) to 500,000naira(10%) and you insured it?
what is the wisdom in insuring such an asset? who in the world does that?
two weeks and you got paid, lol, you must be sleeping with the GM of Mansard, even their terms of agreement did not state that. lol.

what percentage of 1.8m is 50,000? and under what package? the most interesting part is that he was paid within two weeks?
even their terms and conditions didn't state that, i need proof of this because out of my 4 insurance policies, 2 are in court, i have not claimed nada from even leadway that their terrestrial marketers are opening their wide mouth.

let us be clear, Nigerian insurance companies don't honor natural disasters and none has defined natural disaster for anybody in their terms and conditions, you only hear that part in court.
how can a block that fell from a building that damaged my vehicle be termed an act of God? does the building not have an owner? was the owner not supposed to hire brick layers who don't throw blocks around?

you guys are all thieves and it is only an insane Nigerian will insure anything with you guys. get a foreign insurance company or save 10% of your income for insurance and fix anything yourself that is the hard truth i learnt.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
____ wink ____
|___|
/ \
/ \
"" ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
____ wink ____
dat |___|dat
is / is \is
me/ me \me
"" ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
____ wink ____
dat |___|dat
is / is \is
me/ me \me
"" ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
_____ wink _____
dat |____|dat
was/was\was
me/ really\me
"" hahaha ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
_____ wink _____
dat |____|dat
was/was\[color=#006600]was
me/ really\me
"" hahaha ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
====== wink ======
dat |____|dat
was/was\was
me/ really\me
"" hahaha ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
==== wink ====
dat |____|dat
was/was\was
me/ really\me
"" hahaha ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
====== wink ======
dat |____|dat
was//was\\was
me// really\\me
"" hahaha ""
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
€===== wink =====€
dat dt |____|dat
was //was\\was
me // really\\me
Lol//hahaha\\lol
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
€===== wink =====€
dat dt |____|dat
was //was\\was
me // really\\me
Lol//hahaha\\lol
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
€===== wink =====€
dat dt |____|dat
was //was\\was
me // really\\me
Lol//hahaha\\lol
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Eesha: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Eesha: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by lawbest: 5:21am On Dec 06, 2013
Please i need a sincere advice from any insurance broker in this group. I have a life policy with Capital insurance where i have made payment for about 18 months. All of a sudden the insurance agent stopped coming to my office for the premium collections and hence for about a year plus i could not pay my premium and all my efforts to trace their office proved abortive. Havent been discouraged and fed up with the breach of contract on premium collections as well as no phone calls from their office for the period i didnt make payment or to even ascertain whether am alive or not, i totally lost confidence in them and wrote to their head office for the termination of the policy and refund of my money so far contributed, about N180,000.00. l was shocked to get a letter from their office that i can't have access to my money until the maturity period of 11 years or can access 50% of it after 3 years. To me, this is absurd,criminal and fraudulent. Nothing will ever make me to continue with them as i have lost total confidence in them and their ability to manage my funds. I intend taking them to court and reporting to NAICOM. Before then, i will appreciate if i can get a sincere advice from any insurance expert from the house.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Urch9: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2014
lawbest: Please i need a sincere advice from any insurance broker in this group. I have a life policy with Capital insurance where i have made payment for about 18 months. All of a sudden the insurance agent stopped coming to my office for the premium collections and hence for about a year plus i could not pay my premium and all my efforts to trace their office proved abortive. Havent been discouraged and fed up with the breach of contract on premium collections as well as no phone calls from their office for the period i didnt make payment or to even ascertain whether am alive or not, i totally lost confidence in them and wrote to their head office for the termination of the policy and refund of my money so far contributed, about N180,000.00. l was shocked to get a letter from their office that i can't have access to my money until the maturity period of 11 years or can access 50% of it after 3 years. To me, this is absurd,criminal and fraudulent. Nothing will ever make me to continue with them as i have lost total confidence in them and their ability to manage my funds. I intend taking them to court and reporting to NAICOM. Before then, i will appreciate if i can get a sincere advice from any insurance expert from the house.

apply for change of account officer...Mutual Benefit Assurance plc remains the best.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by skyro(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Episteme2(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2014
What about Royal Exchange Group?
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by creamierover: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
HI GUYS. I AM A MUTUAL BENEFITS LIFE ASSURANCE REP. KINDLY CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY POLICY THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU or any questions on insurance that might be bothering you i'll be glad to work with you. Have a nice day. 08036663540 lukyrover9@gmail.com.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by commydear: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
I bet you NEM Insurance Plc tops the list becos over the years i have been dealing with them, i dont have any reason to doubt their integrity and excellent customer service.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by babytejiri(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Some insurance companies are very successful at avoiding claims and maximizing the payment of dollars that never seem to realize anything for customers.
Ideally, an insurance company wants to have no claims at all, which means every payment becomes a 100 percent profit situation. However, a quality auto insurance company will recognize bona fide claims and pay those while still retaining a large enough customer base to stay in the black and grow.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by joeyarticles: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Me and technology
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by lomy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cornerstone insurance is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Claims are paid within 3 days, no hassles and no long story. Incorporated in 1991, Cornerstone became a public limited liability, quoted on the Nigerian stock exchange in 1997. With total assets of N14 billion, share capital and market capitalization of N5 million and N4.4 million respectively. Integrity, empathy, professionalism, innovation and team spirit are our core values. We deliver services beyond expectation.
Call 09020027966 or email Uopurum@cornerstone.com.ng for more info.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by okitejoseph: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Lets go there............
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by zhikirullah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Those who have broad knowledge about insurance and who knows what it take to be the best in time of claim payment, customer service, variety of products that suite virtually everybodys needs, strong financial base, best international standard operation and so on, Axa Mansard is the answer no doubt...
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by fmakapo: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
I had a terrible experience with Law Union insurance on claims. They refused to pay even when their consultants agreed.
They took me to their garage for repairs and after seeing the quote they reneged.
They paid 40k after forcing me to extend the insurance cover.
I spent 300k repairing my car.
Be careful when you choose insurance companies
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by yetty247(f): 3:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Anchor insurance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.