Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria (38040 Views)

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / The Best Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by DisGuy: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
I been dey expect better insight from customers and people wey sabi different type of car, home, health insurance

no be all the part time agent wey wan sell life insurance
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by awolols(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mauricemoh: Zenith Insurance is the No.1 Insurance co. as far as am concerned. This is due to their best service in all kind of insurance policy. A try will confuse you

Why would I wanna add to my confusion? No way my friend
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

The best Insurance Company in Nigeria is HOGG ROBINSON Ilupeju,Ikorodu Road.

They are simply the best with excellent packages you wouldn't even imagin!

I can introduce you to their top pro broker with over 10 years experience
Hogg Robinson is not an insurance company but an Insurance broker. Are you a learner?
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by awolols(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
I believe peeps should talk from experiences and not try to use this medium for promotion.
I haven't got life, home or car insurance all because I don't wanna throw my money away.
Seeing this topic got me excited but the comments are not encouraging still because one can't make any deductions from all said.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dis Guy: I been dey expect better insight from customers and people wey sabi different type of car, home, health insurance

no be all the part time agent wey wan sell life insurance
. What else do you want to know? INSURANCE? THINK LEADWAY.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
dhardline:
Leadway and AIICO are no where close to MutualBenefits when it comes to life Assurance.this is one truth the whole insurance companies know.ask your Oga's at the top.
what are you talking about? A former employee in Leadway now Head ur coy 'Mutual Life'...wise up abeg.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by crowndotun(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mutual Benefits Assurance is the best in claim payment and offering of short term plans to meet the needs of the people. A company that insures most banks, many agencies, NNPC. Also not affiliated with any bank and does open businesses.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Validated: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Adshol: The one and most important factor to consider is their ability to make PROMPT AND RESPONSIVE CLAIMS PAYMENT, most of these companies you mentioned above do not have enough REINSURANCE CAPACITY hence, the capacity to pay huge claims very limited.

In Insurance what matter most is INTEGRITY - in LEADWAY ASSURANCE our WORD is our BOND.Prompt Claims Payment;Excellent Customer Service; over 40years of excellent service delivery with proven integrity. DARE TO MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY!....Still LEADING all the way...others follow.

However, I applied for and paid premium for Family comfort plan since March 2013 and up till now, no policy!
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by dhardline(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Adshol: what are you talking about? A former employee in Leadway now Head ur coy 'Mutual Life'...wise up abeg.
For the fact that he left Leadway as you claim to head Mutual Benefit is that not enough proof that Leadway is not delivering up to expectations?when people change jobs are they planning to go lower?so who's supposed to wise up now.Moreover its not my Coy but some info are just obvious if you put your ears to the ground.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2013
skies.oduah:
Mansard Insurance! Everything we have in Nigeria is so Mansarded! Their deductibles beats GEICO and AAA.

There is GEICO Insurance in Nigeria?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by zealed64: 2:18am On Sep 06, 2013
The truth is AIICO is the best, more than 50yrs in insurance no be beans, they ve affiliation with 'AIG'(once sponsor of man utd jersey)...then we ll talk about leadway & d rest....i was offered a marketing job under aiico, buh mehn, locating pple who ll invest millions was'nt an easy job to do on your own walking in the streets of lagos...cuz as a marketer expecting 50k as pay, determines you being able to bring a client willing to invest at least 1mill..
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2013
From the evil days of the civil war; to the traumatic regime of the Military dictatorship & now to the newly enthroned democracy, AIICO INSURANCE - AMERICAN INT'L has been here. Our products are tailored to meet your specific needs & that's why our feats achievements for 50yrs is incontestably incontestable. There are insurance companies; but there is 'The Insurance Company'. Without you our Client/prospect, our name will not be written in d chronicles of insurance with pens of diamonds with points of GOLD!!! In times of peace, prepare for war. For enquiries, call: Babs on: 08035063895.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Delafruita(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Do any of these companies offer health insurance that will cover basic health,opt/dental,maternity and surgery?I know mansard does but the comprehensive plan is beyond my budget moreso since premiums have to be paid annually.I'd like to compare with any other coy that provides health plan if available...thanks
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Why do the creme-de-la-creme choose AIICO INSURANCE - AMERICAN INT'L? Why do others copy our products? Why do most banks rely on us for insurance services? Simple! INDEMNIFICATION (Prompt settlement of claims is our bedrock & fundamentals). Call for enquiries: 08035063895.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
I will hint you guys on few things about knowing the strength of your Insurance company.

1. Ratings from International Rating Company

2. Reinsurance treaty.

3. Promptness and Regularity of publishing Annual Financial Company's Reports.

4. Annual Claims Payment and Claims Paid out.

5. Distribution Channels.

6. Technology Appraisal - Software on ground for Data Capturing.

7. Brand Image.

8. Leadership Style

9. Quality of Investors and Profile of Directors.

10. Portfolio Management.

11. Earnings on PBT

You can Now do your comparison between Mansard Insurance ; Custodian and Allied Insurance Leadway Assurance and AIICO insurance.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Babosa: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2013
LEADWAY IS THE BIGGEST (PROBABLY ALSO THE BEST) INSURANCE COMPANY IN NIGERIA GOING BY ASSET BASE AND PREMIUM INCOME AND SIZE OF ANNUAL CLAIMS PAID (THEY PAY BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN CLAIMS EVERY YEAR). IGI IS NOT A GOOD INSURANCE COMPANY AS THEY DONT PAY CLAIMS. MANSARD IS GOOD AS THEY HAVE BORROWED THE GTB BANK CULTURE OF INTEGRITY. WATCH OUT FOR ARM(GTB) HAS JUST BOUGHT CRYSTALIFE ASSURANCE. ALSO OLD MUTUAL FRM SA ARE NOW HERE. OTHER GOOD COMPANIES ARE ROYAL EXCHANGE, AIICO, CUSTODIAN(THEY HAVE JUST BOUGHT CRUSADER) AND PRESTIGE (SUBSIDIARY OF NEW INDIA INSURANCE).
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by funshwo(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2013
The best Insurance Industry in Nigeria today is CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE PLC (CHI):
****CHI is Best claims paid Insurance company in Nigeria which is the main reasons for insurance practice
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by zeennurei(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2013
tumababa: i av a friend dat used mansard. his car was snatched at gun point and mansard said he she wait 3 MONTHS before they settle him cos they are investigating or some excuse like dat. is dat d best soln from d best insurance company in Nigeria?

Theft cases in insurance normally takes 3 month before it settle, during the three month its allow the insurance company to make some invistigation together with police and at excatly three month the police will write their final report on the stolen item & ASAP they have written it the insurance company will convey you an offer.

The best insurance company in nigeria as per as am concern is FIN INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED a subsidiary of FCMB i am saying this base on real experience.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by izahbnu(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Do you know? Unitykapital assurance plc is the best insurance company in Nigeria so far Our consistent superior performance is a testimony of our customers' loyalty. The company's operations are fully automated reflecting a commitment to the use of cutting edge technology to drive excellence in service delivery.For more info just call 094619900 or 08065479328.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2013
1acre: I will hint you guys on few things about knowing the strength of your Insurance company.

1. Ratings from International Rating Company

2. Reinsurance treaty.

3. Promptness and Regularity of publishing Annual Financial Company's Reports.

4. Annual Claims Payment and Claims Paid out.

5. Distribution Channels.

6. Technology Appraisal - Software on ground for Data Capturing.

7. Brand Image.

8. Leadership Style

9. Quality of Investors and Profile of Directors.

10. Portfolio Management.

11. Earnings on PBT

You can Now do your comparison between Mansard Insurance ; Custodian and Allied Insurance Leadway Assurance and AIICO insurance.

Thank you for your time.

@1acre... I feel you. you have just made the most intelligent contribution on this thread. @ALL, this is the most intelligent guideline for you in making your choices........still LEADWAY.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2013
dhardline:
For the fact that he left Leadway as you claim to head Mutual Benefit is that not enough proof that Leadway is not delivering up to expectations?when people change jobs are they planning to go lower?so who's supposed to wise up now.Moreover its not my Coy but some info are just obvious if you put your ears to the ground.
Don't be confused, that's personal ambition. ..perhaps a step further...which is still an ordinary employee...far from being the HEAD in Leadway. Wise up.

I implore you to take a guide from "1acre" post, that will help you in making an informed decision.

This thread is not about competition or marketing strategy but to help us all in making informed decision. Here in LEADWAY, we don't make empty noises, we have the CAPACITY, ABILITY, INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, VIABILITY, RELIABILITY, POSTERITY.....just name it.

Wish you the very best!
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
[size=20pt]Just passing by...[/size]
[size=50pt]__/""""|""""\_____
|__/@\____/@\___|% sad [/size]
[size=20pt]There are many insurance companies in Nigeria[/size]

© 2013... Brightest™
www.thebrightest.tk
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Drdreluv: Its FBN insurance.......all thy way www.fbninsurance.com ......... intrested in investing your money bbm pin 2a51b4f8.........Life assurance as low as 2k paid yearly=250k in the event of Death, croticall illness or permanent disabilitywhere are Ɣ☺u based

Lagos Nigeria.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
continue fooling yourselves with Nigerian insurance companies, total waste of resources, Go to all the courts in Nigeria, insurance dispute is the highest after land dispute, Dana motors, Bristoe and Globe motors are all in court, reason, insurance wahala, go to the courts and see for yourselves, Total con men.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Rasdagama: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
I Laughed when i hear people without claim experience commenting on serious issues such as this. Even people who had never bought any insurance policy before are also commenting, simply because of hear say. How on earth would any one think or talk about the best insurance company in Nigeria without first & foremost thinking about LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, an indigenous insurance company that has been in existence for the past four decades. Using any yard stick as a measure of success/achievement, Leadway stands out among all other insurance companies as far as Nigeria is concerned. Someone said that Mansard happens to be the first insurance company in Nigeria to declare a profit of N2B, also first to conform to IFRS standard. Let me put it to you that you are not current & abreast of developments in the insurance industry. Leadway had since gone beyond this stage. Another person referred to HOGG ROBBISON as the best insurance company in Nigeria. Let me quickly educate you. HOGG, as it is simply referred to in the insurance world is a broker & not an underwriter, as such, there is no way it could be the best. There could even be further argument as to the fact that if she is the best broker in Nigeria.
Conclusively, i know that there are at least, as at the last count,more than 35 insurance companies in Nigeria, LEADWAY ASSURANCE is simply the best of them all. Wouldn't you rather insure with Leadway? With leadway, live continues.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
isha.salam:
I use MANSARD and just two weeks after I comprehensively insured it had an accident. I made a claim and got 461k and i paid insurance of about 50k. was settled in 3 weeks cos I contested d price, could have been like a week wink wink

from the story you gave us, your car is worth between 625,000naira(8%) to 500,000naira(10%) and you insured it?
what is the wisdom in insuring such an asset? who in the world does that?
two weeks and you got paid, lol, you must be sleeping with the GM of Mansard, even their terms of agreement did not state that. lol.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Subuhanalahi: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
AIICO! AIICO! AIIC!

Talking about claim settlement, the company beats all other insurance company.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Adshol: The one and most important factor to consider is their ability to make PROMPT AND RESPONSIVE CLAIMS PAYMENT, most of these companies you mentioned above do not have enough REINSURANCE CAPACITY hence, the capacity to pay huge claims very limited.

In Insurance what matter most is INTEGRITY - in LEADWAY ASSURANCE our WORD is our BOND.Prompt Claims Payment;Excellent Customer Service; over 40years of excellent service delivery with proven integrity. DARE TO MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY!....Still LEADING all the way...others follow.

One more word from you and i will publish the list of court cases you have in all the courts littered all over the country starting with mine, just one more word of those your A.r.s.e. is your bond, Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
samuelfemo: If u need a good insurance company an insurance broker can help you out

Insurance brokers are lobbied by insurance companies to be selling you those craps, all you need is just one experience and your eyes will clear.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by liftedme(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Flowbjones:

Insurance PHB is a subsidiary of Bank PHB now Keystone Bank. The company is till doing very well and they are in the processs of rebranding to align with the new name of the Bank (Keystone Bank)and this will be concluded by december 2013.

I have been insuring with them since 2009 and their claims payment has been good as well.Best of all is, they are approachable when you need to talk to them for protest or inqury.

Regards.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Halen(f): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Leadway assurance is the best insurance company in nigeria go check it out.........the only insurance company dat has world bank backing.all the above mentioned insurance companies co insure with leadway a company that has been on existance for over 42years.......and pay claims fast
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by abubaky: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2013
When it comes to Insurance you have to go with experience and long term service. And I would say the best Insurance company in Nigeria going by the sheer size is AIICO Insurance Plc. and that Leadway is equally good.

But I would go with AIICO because AIICO is public listed company and in that sense, it is larger than Leadway.

Also AIICO is based in V.I business district. very good location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.