Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria (38042 Views)

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / The Best Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by henryadex(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
A question that needs proper analytical statistics is being asked insurance 'ignoramus' what answers do you expect?
But guess works
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Hismajesty783: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY PLC has it all
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by damola1: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Don't go near the Insurance PHB.. I don't know what they are called now. Insured a car. Had to use lawyer after almost 6 months before I could even get half of the estimate. Rubbish company. Rubbish people.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by babstide(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bantino:

Yes, I agree with you. Mansard remains the best!!

i disagree with you. please always get your information right, please go on net. no any Insurance company or broker today will push LEADWAY ASSURANCE ASIDE. LEADWAY leads others follows. leadway has since meet all the required standard.LEADWAY has the highest premium income and claims paid. Leadway has been the consistent leading insurance company for over 7years. please do your findings.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by babstide(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
mayuzbaba22: Mansard Insurance Former GTAssur is the best.they have the highest rating of Aa+ no other insurance companyhas this rating.they were the first company to ever declare 2bn naira in profit.First insurance company to conform to the IFRS system(most insurance companies dont have their financial reports approved because they are yet to align with the international standard).Winner of several awards you can look up their site. i could go on and on am really sorry that someone mentioned Staco...

PLEASE STOP MISLEADING THE PUBLIC. mansard is good, fast growing but please there are better insurance companies out there. for the past few years LEADWAY ASSURANCE Has been Leading and still leads.

for 2012 accounting year, leadway reported 37billion premium income!! please kaki no be leather.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by dhardline(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Its obvious everybody here i trying to promote where he works or the insurance company he does business with.But i'll tell you all this Leadway is good when it comes to general insurance and also AIICO but when it comes to Life Assurance no insurance company can stand Mutual Benefit.doubt me?wait till the first quater of next year and watch how many will go under after NAICOM is done with them.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by opeo2000: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
The best insurance company remains international energy insurance plc.they pay claims promptly,very experienced staff,they even give u replacement car with free tracking,fire ball for your. Fire insurance,no1insurance company in oil and gas insurance with technical partners abroad.The company currently is the only insurance company that owns a bank heritage bank plc.People u need to try them because I have so many insurance companies I use but they are the best insurance company in Nigeria with the best rates and plan.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Drdreluv: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Its FBN insurance.......all thy way www.fbninsurance.com ......... intrested in investing your money bbm pin 2a51b4f8.........Life assurance as low as 2k paid yearly=250k in the event of Death, croticall illness or permanent disability
dubicj: INSURANCE GRADUATE IN THE HOUSE. GRADUATED WITH 2.1, DONE WITH NYSC BUT NO JOB. IF U CAN HELP THIS GUY 08068239574. Only a text from U if u av job for him will be appreciated.
where are Ɣ☺u based
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by babstide(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
dhardline: Its obvious everybody here i trying to promote where he works or the insurance company he does business with.But i'll tell you all this Leadway is good when it comes to general insurance and also AIICO but when it comes to Life Assurance no insurance company can stand Mutual Benefit.doubt me?wait till the first quater of next year and watch how many will go under after NAICOM is done with them.

seriously, where are you guyz getting your information from. yeah, mutual is trying but for God sake, how can you compare mutual benefit with likes of AIICO and Leadway on life biz. please mutual benefit should be competing with mansard and not Leadway and AIICO. LEADWAY AND AIICO are just too far ahead of mutual benefit.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by charlydamianpat(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
LEADWAY ASSURANCE for real. am proud of them because they are the best in the country and out of Nigeria for long now. make your research and you guys should tell me that am lying.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by emmygod: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
capital express assurance ltd is the best
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by dhardline(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
babstide:

seriously, where are you guyz getting your information from. yeah, mutual is trying but for God sake, how can you compare mutual benefit with likes of AIICO and Leadway on life biz. please mutual benefit should be competing with mansard and not Leadway and AIICO. LEADWAY AND AIICO are just too far ahead of mutual benefit.
Leadway and AIICO are no where close to MutualBenefits when it comes to life Assurance.this is one truth the whole insurance companies know.ask your Oga's at the top.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by charlydamianpat(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
LEADWAY ASSURANCE FOR REAL................AM LOVING IT
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by sibb2011: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
tolusaliu: staco is still the best because i deal with most of those insurance companies very well,been that am an insurance broker and i know what it takes to pick the best insurance company.But if you need any insurance policy kindly contact me mentor & hopkins insurance brokers(over 16 years in existence) 08051175869.Thanks

OK, noted.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by halfords: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
This question seems to 'open', I'm not really sure what exactly the enquirer would want to know; hence I will have to guess. I did work for one of the legacy insurance firms (a company older than 65+) and my experience is only limited to about 5 years and thereabout that I worked in the sector. First of all I think prior to recent developments, pricing of insurance in nigeria was simply dismal as the market was too small for the number of practioners. Presently I think the market is now a 3 tier market. The first tiers would be companies that have a balance sheet size of N25b+; the second tier N12 to N24billion and the third tier of course would be companies that have less than 12b. The importance of the balance sheet comes to play when the word CLAIM comes into being, size does matter when its time to PAY. In my five years that I was in practice my company paid a single cheque of about N4b to a single company before you shout 'fresh air' one of the insurance firm that co-insured the risk could not raise a N20million cheque.
Today I would say that pricing of risk is north bound as I expect the industry to consolidate as a number of practioners now realise that you've got to have the numbers to carry the risk.
My two pence

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
bendel insurance

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by skiesoduah: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mansard Insurance! Everything we have in Nigeria is so Mansarded! Their deductibles beats GEICO and AAA.

My niece have so far wrecked two vehicles in Nigeria Under this insurance company and they totaled the cars and paid it off on exactly the book value and on time. I highly recommend them!

Was on LEADWAY until they screw up!
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by CHILDofGOD85: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
mayuzbaba22: Mansard Insurance Former GTAssur is the best.they have the highest rating of Aa+ no other insurance companyhas this rating.they were the first company to ever declare 2bn naira in profit.First insurance company to conform to the IFRS system(most insurance companies dont have their financial reports approved because they are yet to align with the international standard).Winner of several awards you can look up their site. i could go on and on am really sorry that someone mentioned Staco...

I agree with u. And Mansard is also rated the third best company to work in nigeria.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by sben2308(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cornerstone Insurance PLC is the best so far
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by emychukwu: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Consult insurance brokers of nigeria, with over 50yrs of service and also linked with marsh..world lagest insurance brokers..visit www.ibnmarsh.com for more info
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by achu442(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hello,whats the lowest rate that i can apply for personal insurance?How do i get my number?Thanks
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by smlafolabi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
The best insurance company in Nigeria is Mansard Insurance.These core values separate mansard from other insurance companies in Nigeria.INTEGRITY, RESPONSIBILITY, INNOVATION, CUSTOMER FOCUS & EXCELLENCE.The quality of mansard staffs speak for her. Mansard won 3rd place great place to work in Nigeria 2012 , Winner brand excellence in insurance award 2011, Gold winner Cooperate Image : Lagos Advertising and Ideas festival, Nominee Insurance company of the year 2007 ,2008 ,2009, If you are interested in any of mansard products or you want to become a business partner with mansard and earn commission ranging from 6 to 15% on the policies you refer to us call this number 08032888265 or email safolabi@mansardinsurance.com for further enquiry.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by DisGuy: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
what a funny thread

its like a marketing competition now lol

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by dotna(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Royal exchange is 95 years old and Niger Insurance is 51 years old. They were formerly owned by British before independent and nationalization. So I'm surprised no one has mention them.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by joyli: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

The best Insurance Company in Nigeria is HOGG ROBINSON Ilupeju,Ikorodu Road.

They are simply the best with excellent packages you wouldn't even imagin!

I can introduce you to their top pro broker with over 10 years experience

Is hogg Robinson an insurance or Broker?

Sho!! Why are u misleading people? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Olisa4all: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
[size=14pt] Royal Exchange,90yrs+ of doing Insurance in Nigeria.
That isn't beans people, experience counts.
[/size]
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Olisa4all: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
dotna: Royal exchange is 95 years old and Niger Insurance is 51 years old. They were formerly owned by British before independent and nationalization. So I'm surprised no one has mention them.
you took the words right outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by yinka2011: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
AIICO
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by yinka2011: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2013

Do you work for mansard?
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by sboga: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
this is my personal view and all I want to say is that for all those here saying mansard, you should know that this is not even a pure insurance company. It is the former Gt Assure which got all their business from gtb. so if you wanted loan from gtb they made sure that you insure your full business with gt assurance first. thats what mansard is all about. Its not a real insurance company.

good insurance companies of nigeria (not bank sponsored insurance companies).

AIICO
Cornerstone
Leadway
NEM
Prestige
Custodian
Staco.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by koladeken(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mutual benefits is one of the best.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by arjunm: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gentlebabs: No doubt, insurance companies have come to stay in Nigeria, offering various services and products. Based on this, which insurance company would you pick as the best in Nigeria today and for what reasons?

[size=14pt]AIICO [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.