Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (91024 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Princedapace(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
What is happening!

This may be true some how..some how.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by sekundosekundo: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
IPOBrep:

The 2 were among those that visited him when he was sick, remember?.

The channels TV reporter who broke the news of buhari trip to Saudi arabia from Landon is dead.

The data of his flight log and CCTV camera at the Casablanca and Saudi airport can not be erased easily

The minutes of meeting of the AU can not also be erased easily.

Some people have the video clip. Just waiting for APC to release their first rebuttal

The only reason they wanted to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by geo4c: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Check my signature to make cool cash
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by semyman: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
We will conduct a DNA test on the man in Aso Rock on the 30th of May 2023 to confirm the veracity of this lunatic's hallucinations

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Chuksmonika(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
The truth is coming out small small,Honestly i wish i was given the opportunity of making a choice of country of birth,believe me i would have made a better choice than this shithole,But all the same,is never too Late.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Claireshan1(f): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please I want to ask o who is this jubril
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by FaroukM(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is what I hate...all this people saying If expose what is happening in ask rock the country will sink... If u really Love Nigeria as you claim... Tell Nigerians what is happening... And let Nigerians take it from there... And not be threatening...

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Anijames129(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
wtf did I just read? only a clown would believe this coward called FFK

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
This cocaine sniffing afonja is beginning to sound like his ipob family members...not surprised

I support Buhari but the allegations of cloned identity have stuck and refused to go away. It's time the APC address this issue as PDP will make it a campaign issue next year. Did the North clone Buhari to retain power? The whole nation is watching.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by bongolistik(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
In this country everything is possible ooo, I don't even know what to say again but if Nigerian politicians can package the Late Yaradua corpse and flew him into the country at night, then anything is possible with this ongoing allegation of false identity in Aso Rock

6 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnanseK:

All these visual and auditory hallucinations and paranoia are part of the manic psychosis seen in persons addicted to psychedelic illicit drugs. FFK is due for asylum care and PDP should be good enough to help him before he harms himself.

Guy, I know you are a northerner, and I also know that the allegations over Buhari's identity is beginning to gain traction on the social media. I saw the picture of Buhari in France to commemorate the armistice day and he was glowing like a young man. I am beginning to really doubt if the Buhari we have in Aso Rock is the one we all voted for.

In any event, I know Obasanjo will have the Intel in his kitty and will reveal the truth when it is time. The North and APC need to come out to address this persistent accusations over Buhari's identity.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....

You better believe it. The man in Aso rock is Kamoru Jubrin KuliKuli.
The real Buhari died in UK. The British government are aware, but because they love Nigeria so much, they gave us Jubrin kulikuli as a replacement.. kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by omooba969(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Jubril from Sudan.

So you actually believe this crap? Lol cheesy

The bedrock of your education needs questioning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by zombieTRACKER: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kanu's messages are gaining traction by the day. Even FFK is now spreading the gospel of Jubril. Kanu is so popular in the east today that many Igbos in the east have decided not to vote in 2019 in honour of Kanu's great sacrifices.

People know you now

Mr impostor kiss kiss kiss

You can only wish

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Proffdada: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
99100:
Wow! So it was true all this while.IPOB first raised the alarm. IPOB is indeed highly sophisticated homosapiens. Nigeria I hail thee.
same ipob who believe in human cloning and think you can grow a clone to 74 years old man because they know nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Chuksmonika(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
FrancisIgya:
Kukan kurcia. FFK, this must be a joke taken tøo far.
in days,weeks,or month to come,Nigerians will be shocked,Nnamdi Kanu said it,now FFK is saying it,FFK knows the weight and effect of what he just said,he gat facts,Just wait,Once they come after Him...he will let the cat of out the bag
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

So you actually believe this crap? Lol cheesy

The bedrock of your education needs questioning.

It is time the APC comes out to debunk the rumor, lest the PDP uses it to discredit Buhari in 2019.

And don't forget, we also have OBJ, who is the darling of the intelligence community in the US, still keeping quiet and biding his time to unleash a salvo.

A lot of things will be revealed within now and February 2019. May we live in interesting times.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by ahnie: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
This z interesting
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

First Picture was taken in Nov, 2015 when Saraki was submitting the confirmed ministerial list to Buhari.

The second was taken in 2016, when Buhari visited Zamfara. See how tall he is.

The last pix was taken this year. Suddenly Mr President becomes shorter than Saraki and the second picture.
He wasn't taller than saraki in the first picture.
Saraki is a tall man too..

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by homirefacuny(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
engrelvis:
there is no need for forensic scrutiny because allegation are baseless n foolish.when America media was awash with Obama wife being a man or seeing Michael Jackson or 2pac in Cuba did FBI invesgate? Their r different propaganda people use to fight.is very common during war.kanu is full of hate n is consuming him.i pity d Igbos.newspaper report about a white man talking about Buhari being alive was done when Buhari was sick.is nt recent.l dnt like Buhari but dis bogus propaganda by kanu of one jubril replacing Buhari at aso Rock is stupid n insane.ls another calculated attempt to win people to his side.kanu want his evil agenda to materialize even it means setting Nigeria on fire.let him come into d country n fight.dat is how u know a real patriot n leader.Gani was almost killed defending n fighting for d masses.he could easily v run away.d same thing with Mandela.look at fayose.let govt change hands now to PDP d same ffk will deny kanu .jubril my foot!. Nigerian is nt sophisticated enough to orchestrate dat jubril Bullshits.We never reach!

You are very right Bros but you can't just throw anything into the trash can under this APC government. I will screenshot this your comment for future reference if events turns it head in aso rock. Thank you.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Francisayo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Even if he's Jubril from Congo I'll vote for him

Jubril Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by zeromeridian: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
delight71:
WHAT IF BUHARI IS NOT REALLY PMB?

BREAKING

Please Read

FORMER MINISTER EXPOSED FG PLOT.

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim
of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President. He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.
Been thinking…

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan)
masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants
the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones. You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.
32. Zahra complains to the minister and not her "father".
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the capal.
35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy. Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muha
35 Channels TV reporter for presidential Vila suddenly hospitalised and died shortly after in may 2017. what a coincidence

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SouthEastFacts: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
cucumbae:
Buhari is a very tall man.But when I looked at the group photograph where he is standing beside osinbajo,i doubt if it was him because osinbajo cannot be taller than buhari's shoulder.
Thank God you noticed that
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by homirefacuny(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Josh44s:

Don’t have the slightest idea what power means to the North.

Exactly.. He has no idea at all. You will be shocked soon
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
alen4smith:
Breaking News: the person in Jerusalem isn't Nnamdi Kanu. The IPOB leader was killed on a naval ship after the ill-fated operation python dance. The impostor in Jerusalem is from Sierra Leone his name is Jewan BEREWA.LET US ALL BE STUPID

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
we still like him like that.
there is no smoke with out fire. the smoke we are suffering today is as a result of the fire you fuckers ignited years ago. u guys looted naija like no tomorrow. now u are coming to form saint
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EllaCynthia(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Very true I believe him
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by adambest(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation has insisted that the person occupying the Presidential Villa, Aso Rock is not President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode said Nigerians would be shocked in 2019 when the true identity of the president would be uncovered.

He was reacting to the ongoing crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to the ex-Minister;

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1061837586317148161?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://lailasnews.com/the-man-in-aso-rock-is-not-buhari-fani-kayode-insists/

all hail the lifeless president of Nigeria and his ghost � ministers
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JubiGold(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
gullible fooled again.... tell Nigerian man anything he will blv
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Mrsimplexvi: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
WHAT IF BUHARI IS NOT REALLY PMB?

BREAKING

Please Read

FORMER MINISTER EXPOSED FG PLOT.

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim
of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President. He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.
Been thinking…

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. The story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, Buhari's look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (Buhari's look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan)
masquerading as president Buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Ango Abdullahi had earlier alleged he was a double Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants
the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (Buhari's look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is a darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was that the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones. You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with a new one before the fake Buhari entered.
32. Zahra complains to the minister and not her "father".
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the cabal.
35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, the Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy. Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria? You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad. You will discover everything here to be true.

Secret intelligence (SI).
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.