Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (91025 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SirBunky85(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
IPOBrep:

The 2 were among those that visited him when he was sick, remember?.

The channels TV reporter who broke the news of buhari trip to Saudi arabia from Landon is dead.

The data of his flight log and CCTV camera at the Casablanca and Saudi airport can not be erased easily

The minutes of meeting of the AU can not also be erased easily.

Some people have the video clip. Just waiting for APC to release their first rebuttal
senseless
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by BankeSmalls(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kanu's messages are gaining traction by the day. Even FFK is now spreading the gospel of Jubril. Kanu is so popular in the east today that many Igbos in the east have decided not to vote in 2019 in honour of Kanu's great sacrifices.

So says an afonja living in onitsha grin
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

First Picture was taken in Nov, 2015 when Saraki was submitting the confirmed ministerial list to Buhari.

The second was taken in 2016, when Buhari visited Zamfara. See how tall he is.

The last pix was taken this year. Suddenly Mr President becomes shorter than Saraki and the second picture.
senseless
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by knightehis(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Since when to be opposition don become madness? So what stop these idiots frm revealing the fact that our president is not who we think. Will PDP wait a microsecond to publish such fact if they really hv it? Mumu opposition when we get

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Patnweze:
We should not be surprise, what happened during Yar,dual regime? why can't we ask ourselves some questions like why is the wife of the president not having relationship that will be recorded on pages of newspapers, why did UK send condolence messages to Nigerians after the incident and the remorse death. So a lot of things will be revealed by God in no distance time. God bless Nigeria

So UK sent condolence. Where and when?
No be only condolence, you go soon see condoleeza rice..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Babayoutoomuch(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmm!! This whole issue is scary. I. Can this be true?? I mean really true?? I heard this rumour from a someone few weeks ago, now I'm reading about it here again. Hmmm! Can this really be true? Somebody help me I'm not getting it.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by knightehis(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
sonature1:

Stop peddling unfounded rumors

That man is Buhari

Camera position can affect the display of someone's height in pix

So u hv time to educate someone who is exhibiting knowledge deficiency?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SirBunky85(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....
u want the presidency to stoop so low in granting audience to inconsequential beings like ffk and KANU abi?

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by maestroferddi: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Olabestonic001:

The way it was subjected to forensic on Mitchell Obama? You guys and your wild imaginations of 'sane' society.

FFK and Kanu are playing you guys like ludo games.
Start making use of your brain oga...

Buhari was chronically sick...Suddenly he is as fit as a spring chicken...

He was said to have inexplicably grown shorter...

BTW, One knows what one is up against when a mindless zombie alleges that sane people are being used...
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by knightehis(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
yinnyme:

You said it all, it's a pity that this man will also spoil Atiku chances just the way he messed up GEJ chance in 2015. How could PMB died in London and Prince Charles will come to visit him despite the Queen Condolence message? I wished these people will wake up and stop living in 2015.Same man that said the Nigerian Army killed Kanu.

And he came back to say kanu is held in one location high sea by navy. Pls no stress yourself for people when dey exhibit "knowledge deficiency"

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Not you as well
What is happening to your sense of discernment?

@All, it is clear that a section of the Nigeria's youthful and impressionable population has joined Nnamdi Kanu and Fani-Kayode's cyber cult. Although I never thought I'd see the day when the spirit of Jim Jones and David Koresh would assume life-form in Africa, now I know better. Believing in all things real and imagined has made the average mind ripe for the macabre.

I hope you can celebrate the resultant outcome of vacuous reasoning in the fullness of time. Mark my words though, the ignominy you'd have to bear at a personal level would be yours and yours alone.

#ArrantNonsense

You have just succeeded in blowing big grammar and you have failed to pass any message. Always try and simplify your points to the best of your ability. The goal is to communicate and not obfuscate with your message.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i dnt just lyk u ,u ar nightmare 2 ladies in nairaland ,u tell mods 2 ban pple of ur choice! I hate u

I never ask MoDs to ban people coz I don't know any of them.

I'm a nice person but I wouldn't tolerate ineptitude.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Kanu is very intelligent? Has the Mossad working for him? Nigerian security apparatus very good? Tell me more!

By the way, Shekau must have IQ of 400. Osikankwu must have had around 300. Evans probably 190. Anini must have had 1,000.
Shekau had a willing border he can slip through. Also had advantage of a forest. He didnt stay in his maiduguri home, or did he? Osisikankwu was caught when the army was serious to catch him. Caught previously and was released. Army did not go for Evans, did they? However, still caught by the police. Anini was a petty thief being pursued by only the police. Army, Navy, Airforce, Dss, NIA never involved
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Princewell2012(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I don't know why you keep celebrating IPOB, the same Ipob you love to hate .
Your sudden love for Ipob is nothing but a mischievous love.
Oh, because they want to boycott election they have now become your best and darling group?

You Igbo wannabe, I hope you won't Commit suicide if Igbos boycott election, yet your candidate buhari still gt defeated.

Don't worry yourself friend. Am an Igbo man trust me we are voting for Atiku Em mass on that day .

Buhari time is up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by iamdapsyj(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
DealPickers:
Same old story. State your proof. Else shut it.
We keep hearing this narrative over and over, and Nigerians are eager to see facts, evidence of this allegation. You want us to beg you to talk?

You must've come accross the information somehow, so share it. Same way Nnamdi Kanu keeps saying same thing without evidence.
Apparently it's a lie.

I'm sure if they had evidence they would reveal, rather than letting the impostor complete the 4 years tenure, going on 8 -God forbid.

They are just trying so hard to soil Buhari's intergrity and I guess their influencer which they recruited recently is doing his job.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by xcelentattitude(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
*Latest Nursery Rhyme*

Old Buhari is sick and went to Britain ...
Hum Haa went to Britain.

He left our dear country and travelled abroad...
Hum Haa travelled abroad

The sickness turned worse now He can not return...
Hum Haa cannot return

Some angry Nigerians then rumoured his death...
Hum Haa rumoured his death

Then came his chief speaker who said he's alive...
Hum Haa said he's alive

The next week passed by and he never came back...
Hum Haa never came back

Then came a musician to hold a protest...
Hum Haa hold a protest

Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum Haa threatened his life

This made the musician to run hiperty hop...
Hum Haa run hiperty hop

If Old Buhari comes back, hardship will increase...
Hum Haa hardship will increase

And some of our youths will trek to Europe...
Hum Haa trek to Europe

This is not my writing, it's only a joke...
Hum Haa it is only a joke

To all of my friends u can copy dis post...
Hum Haa copy dis post

But if government catch you please dont mention my name...
Hum Haa dont mention my name

*copied*

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....
Beremx is a clone!

Oya, refute my claim.

Sometimes, it's silly trying to refute certain immature claims.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AgentGoat: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....

Believe it now. It's like your true igbotic foolishness is coming out small small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ochibavictor:

LMAO, mossad?
it's obvious that you are senseless, but you don't have to display it deliberately like it's an achievement
Who do you know is MOSSAD? Kanu can never still be in Jerusalem now without the willing permission of mossad.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Princewell2012(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
superbouck:
there is no smoke without fire
Hmm there could be elements of truth in what they were saying.
Times shall tell.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Willybos(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
is very clear went Trump underlined him as a lifeless president!!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AnyoneButAtiku: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have just succeeded in blowing big grammar and you have failed to pass any message. Always try and simplify your points to the best of your ability. The goal is to communicate and not obfuscate with your message.

Where you see a problem with communication I see one with comprehension. angry
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by jafol(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
budusky05:
Do you think the woman in your house is your wife FFK?

Lmao..somebody just spill the truth. I am just laughing at him. FFK will see meme from her soon. The ibo cabals placed her as a trap for him

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by YoungLionken(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
That one pain you.. Athink?
Not at all baba
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by GMbuharii: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Because, they knew what they did to kill the old man. They believe it's impossible for any human to survive such potent poison. But baba still dey alive kampe, still bouncing and fist ready to dish out punches

Certified zombie
grin
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Idonije8(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

You better believe it. The man in Aso rock is Kamoru Jubrin KuliKuli.
The real Buhari died in UK. The British government are aware, but because they love Nigeria so much, they gave us Jubrin kulikuli as a replacement.. kiss
lol

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by edupedia: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Because, they knew what they did to kill the old man. They believe it's impossible for any human to survive such potent poison. But baba still dey alive kampe, still bouncing and fist ready to dish out punches grin

Here are decisions of the looters in Dubai....devils

EXCLUSIVE!!!

Resolutions of PDP Presidential Campaign Strategy Meeting Held in Dubai, chaired by Alhaji Abubakar Atiku

The Blueprint-

1. Spread negative and false news relating to the VP, Prof Osinbajo, who is the main poster child of the administration and the most vocal opponent of the PDP. His continuous branding of PDP as corrupt and our ideas in restructuring as insincere must be nipped in the bud. His visits to markets and the populist imagery he is creating must be tackled vigorously. We must put him on the back foot. It is important to destroy his character ahead of the elections because of the favourable perception that many Nigerians have of him, his capacity and the programs and also to reduce the South West support. His Christian character must be impugned and maligned seriously. He also seems to have a formidable backroom team that counters our media offensive. This must be weakened.

It is also important to address the danger that is inherent in the Social Investment Programmes that Osinbajo promotes. Recall how our effort to utilise our social media trolls 3 weeks ago to discredit the N-Power program backfired. We must devise measures to brand N-Power, Trader Moni and School Feeding as fraudulent and incompetent.

Tactics
* Opposition research to discredit him, his family, his faith and programs.
* Commission moles and other agents to dig up dirt on subject.
* Utilise the National Assembly to undertake series of investigations to discredit him and his programs (particularly the Social Investments Program).
* Create Core content for dissemination across channels which will include fake news and blown-up headlines to portray subject as corrupt
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages in the next 6 weeks on mainstream, social media, WhatsApp and by SMS
* Send talking points to our spokespeople and all PDP ambassadors on the subject.
* Attack all media protagonists/ influencers including the likes of Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, etc
* Enlist more social media influencers for this effort.

2. Brand President Buhari and the APC as an Islamist party- Brand him as nepotistic and divisive. The PDP has to ratchet up fake news about the herdsmen crisis as an islamisation tool. This will be meticulously distributed in the North Central, South West, South South and South East.

Tactics
* Research to create more fearful, threatening and emotive narratives
* Create core content to include graphic videos and photographs to drive home the point
* Disseminate through church leadership, town union leadership, artisan and market associations leadership and other groups
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages where appropriate.
* Send talking points to our spokespeople and all PDP ambassadors on the subject.

3. Poverty versus Prosperity Narrative- We must subliminally convey that PDP allows things to flow within the economy while APC has locked up the system. A key message is to say abundance in the system is better than scarcity. An aspect of this message is to say that corruption is not our main problem, rather it is the scarcity that APC has created.

Tactics
* Research to create more fearful economic narratives
* Create core content
* Disseminate through all media channels
* Disseminate through own union leadership, artisan and market associations leadership and other groups
* Utilise our retained media including influencers to disseminate core content and messages.

4. Claims of Infrastructure Completion- We must keep saying we started and had almost finished paying for all the infrastructure they are laying claim to.

Tactics
* Create core content
* Disseminate through our media channels
* Utilise our retained media to disseminate core content and messages
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Obascoetubi: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
IPOBrep:

The 2 were among those that visited him when he was sick, remember?.

The channels TV reporter who broke the news of buhari trip to Saudi arabia from Landon is dead.

The data of his flight log and CCTV camera at the Casablanca and Saudi airport can not be erased easily

The minutes of meeting of the AU can not also be erased easily.

Some people have the video clip. Just waiting for APC to release their first rebuttal
show us video or you're a liar
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EZEBEL: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
engrelvis:
there is no need for forensic scrutiny because allegation are baseless n foolish.when America media was awash with Obama wife being a man or seeing Michael Jackson or 2pac in Cuba did FBI invesgate? Their r different propaganda people use to fight.is very common during war.kanu is full of hate n is consuming him.i pity d Igbos.newspaper report about a white man talking about Buhari being alive was done when Buhari was sick.is nt recent.l dnt like Buhari but dis bogus propaganda by kanu of one jubril replacing Buhari at aso Rock is stupid n insane.ls another calculated attempt to win people to his side.kanu want his evil agenda to materialize even it means setting Nigeria on fire.let him come into d country n fight.dat is how u know a real patriot n leader.Gani was almost killed defending n fighting for d masses.he could easily v run away.d same thing with Mandela.look at fayose.let govt change hands now to PDP d same ffk will deny kanu .jubril my foot!. Nigerian is nt sophisticated enough to orchestrate dat jubril Bullshits.We never reach!

a runaway Kanu is way better than you Otapiapia masters (if you know you know) who out of fear took a whole bottle and died a miseable death.
The last time i checked Mandela took refuge in Nigeria at a time, Tinubu, Dele Momodu,Soyinka some other of your youruba gods ran away during the Abacha regime. That is what brought Fashola to limelight.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by sukar886: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
this is getting serious ooo, jokes apart, this man might not be buhari..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fineman87:
Our jubrin has not been with Aisha lately? why? No pics of them together attending any event.

Why has Zahra suddenly gone mute? Why is she not campaigning for her dad reelection.

Why has jubrin never travelled for medical check up like the real buhari.

Why is jubrin so physically fit with youthful smile.

Why was Saraki and Sanusi looking so suprised when he returned.

Now i finally admit the NK is a prophet.

Why are you so stupid?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by wizlameed(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

First Picture was taken in Nov, 2015 when Saraki was submitting the confirmed ministerial list to Buhari.

The second was taken in 2016, when Buhari visited Zamfara. See how tall he is.

The last pix was taken this year. Suddenly Mr President becomes shorter than Saraki and the second picture.

Funny!!!
Buhari is shorter than saraki in the first pic also..
And in the last pic he binds a little that's why he looks short than saraki and they're not so close like in the first pic
Common sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.