Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help! With This type Of Tenant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! With This type Of Tenant (10334 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2019
LuciferJesu:

Stop typing rubbish!

You cannot issue a 2-week quit notice for a yearly tenant in Lagos.

Quit notices are 6-months.

Stop misleading people.

*spits angry

Renovation
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2019
SMJay:

My fear exactly, because I "heard" that what he did to his previous landlord

You want to eject him or you want your money if he like make him disappear
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2019
kay4kay:
Please go to the market buy white Calabash, buy white agidi 3, buy local egg 3, red cloth and 7 cowries. Put the agidi inside the Calabash with the eggs and cowries pour palm oil inside cover it with the red cloth. Put it in front of his door, do that every three days. He will pack out sharp sharp. Na scope just to instil fear in him

Your head they there this remainded me my uncle scene he tenant refused to leaf one morning the man was going to pour away the urine as God will have it the urine pour on the floor at his door step.the man ran and his people him to packed his loads
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
21void:
I had this problem with one of the tenants living in one of my dad's properties in Port Harcourt, I'm just I'm charge of the buildings, rent is paid every 6 months, when it was time to pay, he was talking anyhow to me, like who is this small boy asking me for rent, I no talk much, I just organized some area boys, about 10, they threw him out the same day, sometimes all these civil ways of doing things no dey work. If he had explained to me that he was broke, or he needed time, I would have understood.

Not forming for your landlord when it's time to pay rent,. organize boys throw way am for that house.
You may regret the bolded.
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Both and I have gotten a consent judgement.
hakeemhakeem:

You want to eject him or you want your money if he like make him disappear
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 5:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning,

The tenants has left. Thank you all for your inputs.
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by sisisioge: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2020
SMJay:
Good morning,

Wow! So he spent 4yrs in your house without paying. How sad. Please profile the kind of people you rent your house to in the future...you dont want people with unfair sense biko. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by NoToPile: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2020
SMJay:
Good morning,

Without paying for 4 years rent ??

1 Like

Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2020
NoToPile:

Without paying for 4 years rent ??
He paid.
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by NoToPile: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2020
SMJay:
He paid.

Nice, at least he didn't run away with the money.

1 Like

Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2020
NoToPile:

A motion was filed in the court where money in his account was used to settle his debt.
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by NoToPile: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2020
SMJay:
A motion was filed in the court where money in his account was used to settle his debt.

Wow that's so nice
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
sisisioge:

Wow! So he spent 4yrs in your house without paying. How sad. Please profile the kind of people you rent your house to in the future...you dont want people with unfair sense biko. Good luck.
Yes ma.
Re: Help! With This type Of Tenant by SMJay: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
NoToPile:

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife And I Have Fought Again And I Think I Want Out / Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? / Nairaland Lost A Member Yesterday Evening ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.