Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) (15963 Views)

JUST IN: Obidients Apologizing To Peter Obi On Behalf Of UK Govt (photo Evidence / Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) / Photo Evidence To Prove Akure Explosion Was A Massive Truck Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmmmm!!!
Nigeria a truly FANTASTICALLY-KWARAPT! grin

Ozibe:
I have been a passive believer of IPOB’s claims that what we had a president is an impostor. But this pictures and questions are making me have change of mind.

You wonder why the Buhari’s speech released to the media was about corruption, while the summit is about world peace, and used to mark the end of the world war. So where is the relationship between corruption and world peace? My people think.

This government has been caught on several occasions using fake pictures to propagate falsehood and deceive unsuspecting citizens

This questions are too real to ignore.

LWKMD!!!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ozibe: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Why are you scared ? cheesy
Why the panic? cheesy
Rule 8. Goes
“Don’t post false information on Nairaland “
Sheybe you didn’t post false information cheesy why are you now scared ? Lmao!
Mynd44 Lalasticlala. Abeg delete this stupid thread ASAP
Rule 8 violated here

BMC, why are u panicking? Where is the prove that this is false. This is an investigative journalism here man. It is either you are too daft to grasp or you are a willing zombie.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
you can do or say whatever you like. But you all are baboons and monkeys.
Really?
Including Mynd44 and Lalasticlala?
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by ThugCheetah(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
this news pain my ewedu Muslim skull walai grin
why is ipob hell-bent on disrupting our fulani ganment
why is kanu so keen on exposing our ewedu media lies and deceit. e no go better for cownu...sarrki come and join me and wail grin
see as my Muslim mouth done open yakata

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
All these conspiracy theories sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 7inches: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ozibe:

BMC, why are u panicking? Where is the prove that this is false. This is an investigative journalism here man. It is either you are too daft to grasp or you are a willing zombie.

he Dey shit for boxer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by kelvinchreez: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
20 Amazing speech of president Muhammad Buhari at France Paris peace forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tzWjK59YU0

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by EricBloodAxe: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mehn this is seriously serious shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
kYjelly2:
buhari was there though according to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JVfFLDptAw
Mynd44 Lalasticlala please check this video evidence and see Buhari for yourself.
This thread should be removed .
Rule 8 violated
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ozibe: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
kelvinchreez:

Where is Buhari giving the speech na? You have all these speeches but you don’t have a video of him saying it.,, you guys think Nigerians are fools right?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
lol u go call dem tire
...u fit call sexkillz ogugua mark zuckerberg ...jesus christ and mohammad to come and remove the thread also grin
Let’s wait and see cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ozibe:

You have all these speeches but you don’t have a video of him saying it.,, you guys think Nigerians are fools right?
Who are you to speak for Nigerians?
I thought you’re Biafraudian? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by kheny12(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
leave buhari alone and face your ipob or ipad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Bannylove13: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
For everyone that know the real PMB..

Please is this PMB that we all votes in 2015?

Nigerians should wise up..

Mods please don't take down this thread..is a issue of national security..and we the citizens paying tax demand to know..

We won't allow few individuals take the rest 200million Nigerians for a ride..

Front page pls..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by gunuvi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
kelvinchreez:

It's the video we want not the speeches. This is very strange and we all need prove that he was there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ozibe: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Who are you to speak for Nigerians?
I thought you’re Biafraudian? cheesy

You guys are not serious. Buhari should as a matter fact sack u all, cause you are doing him more harm than good. U guys are doing a poor job, trying to launder an image that doesn’t exist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 7inches: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

What tribe? Ipob na tribe?
cheesy
When did Ipob terrorists become a tribe in Nigeria? cheesy

ur president is lifeless, stop crying grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ozibe:

You guys are not serious. Buhari should as a matter fact sack u all, cause you are doing him more harm than good. Do guys are doing a poor job, trying to launder an image that doesn’t exist.
Why are you hitting your head on the floor? cheesy

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
7inches:

ur president is lifeless, stop crying grin
Biafra or death cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 61Penguins: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ozibe: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Now you are trying to divert attention. I will ignore you now. Stay focus on the topic and question. Where is Jubril?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
gunuvi:

It's the video we want not the speeches. This is very strange and we all need prove that he was there.
kelvinchreez:

kYjelly2:
buhari was there though according to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JVfFLDptAw
Igbos are bastards and terrorists
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 7inches: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
kelvinchreez:

Oga pls I want to see the video.
I'm trying to Blive that ipob is lying pls prove them wrong sir..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 7inches: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Flattino(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ozibe:

Now you are trying to divert attention. I will ignore you now. Stay focus on the topic and question. Where is Jubril?
I should stay focused on false information? cheesy
5 naira per post crew
Oya take and go chop cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by 7inches: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Flattino:

Biafra or death cheesy

U are lifeless... Report trump to SEUN too. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians / FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.