Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) (16139 Views)

JUST IN: Obidients Apologizing To Peter Obi On Behalf Of UK Govt (photo Evidence / Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) / Photo Evidence To Prove Akure Explosion Was A Massive Truck Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ozibe: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

Of course you are right. It makes perfect sense Jubrin would choose the biggest stage in the world, with all the world's top journalistic and intelligence agencies in attendance, to attempt attempt identity fraud you can immediately spot yet silly Jubrin is trying to fool thousands of security expert and professional whistleblowers with decades of experience and training you and others do not have. Very audacious of Jubrin or Jumoke.

Never mind how silly and crude you sound considering intelligence experts have highly sophisticated face recognition software that would put this ludicrous conspricary to bed in seconds if indeed Jubrin has replaced Buhari. Today, developed nation have automatic check-out system at airports where a biometric booth will compare pictures of the face on your passport with a picture the booth takes of you in real time using sophisticated technology accurate to a very high percentage. This is embarrassing to Nigeria and you should all stop this. Hate Buhari but stop making us look like cretins who believe an adult can be cloned in a lab in 3 months.

Ok, we hear you. But kindly show us a video of Jubril Buhari, addressing world leaders at the summit. We are waiting. No cheap propaganda. We want pure evident

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by njelrapheal: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

Of course you are right. It makes perfect sense Jubrin would choose the biggest stage in the world, with all the world's top journalistic and intelligence agencies in attendance, to attempt attempt identity fraud you can immediately spot yet silly Jubrin is trying to fool thousands of security expert and professional whistleblowers with decades of experience and training, plus top-notch technology, you and others do not have. Very audacious of Jubrin or Jumoke.

Never mind how silly and crude you sound considering intelligence experts have highly sophisticated face recognition software that would put this ludicrous conspiracy to bed in seconds if indeed Jubrin has replaced Buhari. Today, developed nation have automatic check-out system at airports where a biometric booth will compare pictures of the face on your passport with a picture the booth takes of you in real time using sophisticated technology accurate to a very high percentage. This system, which can be used remotely, would expose Jubrin easily as an impersonator.

This is embarrassing to Nigeria and you should all stop this. Hate Buhari but do the honourable and face
Him at the poll instead of making Nigerians look like cretins who believe an adult can be cloned in a lab in 3 months.
u just de speak long grammar. So buhari go carry passport. Dem go check en biometrics, person when be president. U no serious, u de talk of experts and face recognition. U forget say surgeon Dr wey fit make Ur double. The simple things Nigerians are saying is that the purported pictures of buhari is France are rather old pictures and aince they are old, whay dont they put up more recent pictures of his visit to france .simple

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:17am On Nov 13, 2018
presidential:
It's totally unfortunate, that people will sit at the corner of their various house and fabricate stories that seems to ridicule the President of a country and at the same time insulting the sensibilities of very gullible and myopic citizens.

If you hate this President so much, save yourself all this rant and use the Ballot.

A summit of different segment held in Paris, and the President I suppose chose to attend the one that consigned him and his country, which has to do with anti corruption and illicit financial flows. What is President Buhari and Nigeria's interest with world war two events. That particular section was supposedly attend by countries that played critical role during the War.

Trying to bring out picture and videos of a particular event in a summit not attended by the President to further your senseless and hateful propaganda is not only stupid but ridiculous.

Every reasonable and well meaning Nigerians, should be careful and watch closely with discernment the kind of information and propaganda being churn out daily by the Enemies of this Nation. Hate this President, if you like but don't insult our common sense.

Come on dude,stop being ignorant!!!
Posting this under the whole ipob thing might be like a witch hunt and stuff but you’re not blind and you can read,he made valid points with proof and unless you can counter him with facts and pictures too you should just move along.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Ximonak: 1:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Oshigun:

Never mind how silly and crude you sound considering intelligence experts have highly sophisticated face recognition software that would put this ludicrous conspiracy to bed in seconds if indeed Jubrin has replaced Buhari. Today, developed nation have automatic check-out system at airports where a biometric booth will compare pictures of the face on your passport with a picture the booth takes of you in real time using sophisticated technology accurate to a very high percentage. This system, which can be used remotely, would expose Jubrin easily as an impersonator.

the system is never perfect, people still beat the system but for a president of a nation (it seems impossible sha)

1. My concern is why tag the event the president didn't attend (all pix posted here of the outdoor event - no sight of PMB), the media team used it as the same event he gave the speech, which is not (from evidence provided here from foreign clips not ipod) - Why the lies?

2. Why is there no video of the indoor president speech, even video provide here are audio?
(it's easy for PMB media crew to get videos of this his speech even from foreign media or online if it was the same event, so why beating around the bush?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Donpeak(f): 2:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Over 7000 views and no reasonable counter evidence to disprove the OP ....It would really be disastrous for Buhari to die after Yaradua .... Haha.
Could this be what Amosun and Okorocha are threatening to spill if they don't get their mandates
Time will tell ... The Truth can never be hidden.
I know the mods are also closely looking to see where this is headed.
#Sowore 2019 is the truest Nigerians deserve

As for those seeing Obi to be the game changer in electing Atiku, sorry even though I like Obi, he would be as useless as the "P" in Psychology, just as Osinbajo is currently in Buhari regime abi na jubril now. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by kayus4live(m): 2:43am On Nov 13, 2018
The question we fail to ask ourselves is that who are this CABAL
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Chestbeaters: 3:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Igbos are so useless grin
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by simplycarro: 4:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Wetin concerns Ipob with Buhari.

Ipob obsession with Buhari is turning them to mad people
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by vindisick: 4:15am On Nov 13, 2018
My God, the evidence here is too real. I will be a fool, if i dont believe this OP. I now agree with IPOB. It just too clear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by dustmalik(m): 4:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Hizzy:

sorry bro but You're extremely blind
So Buhari has only one Cloth he's wearing the Same Badge of the Last Summit in this present summit either you're among or you know the Cabel doing this but God will soon expose you all
I stopped commenting in the politics section of Nairaland a long ago because I realized it has been taken over by mostly Kids.

The badge Buhari is wearing is not a Summit badge. It's the military remembrance badge, and in case you all haven't noticed, Nigeria is currently observing that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Ximonak:

the system is never perfect, people still beat the system but for a president of a nation (it seems impossible sha)

1. My concern is why tag the event the president didn't attend (all pix posted here of the outdoor event - no sight of PMB), the media team used it as the same event he gave the speech, which is not (from evidence provided here from foreign clips not ipod) - Why the lies?

2. Why is there no video of the indoor president speech, even video provide here are audio?
(it's easy for PMB media crew to get videos of this his speech even from foreign media or online if it was the same event, so why beating around the bush?

If you want an outcome desperately and are willing to reject logic and reason, then you will get that outcome. Even things with logical explanation will be bent to suit the whole search for the one sole outcome.
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Abee79(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2018
This is a strong claim. It must not be discountenanced

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Mobolaji91: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
sherylbakky:
I knew it...I zd he actually travelled to go authenticate d face n shape of real Buhari not 4 any summit in france (even wen i didnt knw he wud b goin elsewhere). The cabal knew dey were failing, esp wen it lgot 2 d extent of height (ppl comparing his wit saraki's) n d fact dat he isn't bald too,so dey gaz do somtin ASAP....Dis is Nigeria
First he didn't go, now he went to authenticate face; do you guys really believe the bull shit you spew, or you think this is opposition?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Mobolaji91: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Hizzy:

sorry bro but You're extremely blind
So Buhari has only one Cloth he's wearing the Same Badge of the Last Summit in this present summit either you're among or you know the Cabel doing this but God will soon expose you all
Don't let them cool you, google is your friend and this is the first Paris peace forum.

They know people don't read and carry out simple internet research, so they push their agenda by giving you wrong facts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by heskeyw(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Going by the IPOB way, it's safe to say that Atiku died while in Dubai, the Person That Came Back From Dubai is not Atiku, it is hassan Ahan from Pakistan. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Sick Ibos. The only reason the Hausas are afraid to give you fools your Biafra is because they know the Ijaws would also insist on leaving to their own Niger Delta Republic, and of course they would take all the crude oil. Outside of this, they hate your shīt-encrusted assěs just as much as you pigs hate everybody else.

Left to people like me I would say let everyone go their separate ways, but the mallams are scared because they are not only as greedy and selfish as you idiötic lot, but also bone idle. They would rather get a free ride as 'Nigerians' in the same leaky boat with you lot of criminal degenerates than starve in an 'Arewa Republic' full of 90% illiterate youth and deformed beggars. Believe me if Buhari struck oil in the Benue/Chad basin today, it would be 1966 all over again as the Hausas would start chasing & killing you fools like vermin in order to take their Sabongaris back. That's how much they hate your drug-dealing, chestbeating tribalistic assĕs.

You're all fools.

"just as much as you pigs hate EVERYBODY else".

hahaha. there go the wasterners again hiding behind their BIG BROTHERS, the northerners, as they ALWAYS do.

ALWAYS spoiling for a fight with the great easterners yet too cowardly to face us squarely by themselves alone without backup from their northern "muscle".

effing clown.

your hate for the great igbo tribe who CAN NEVER GIVE A SHIIT about your inconsequential tribe killl you there!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Yeligray(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
I cannot debunk the claims. Those are strong facts.... We all deserve to know the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Busted. The observations by the op are glaringly obvious. Nigeria is in a mess as we speak, Okorocha and Amosun have threatened to burst this bubble. Time is up for thw wicked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
njelrapheal:
u just de speak long grammar. So buhari go carry passport. Dem go check en biometrics, person when be president. U no serious, u de talk of experts and face recognition. U forget say surgeon Dr wey fit make Ur double. The simple things Nigerians are saying is that the purported pictures of buhari is France are rather old pictures and aince they are old, whay dont they put up more recent pictures of his visit to france .simple
Yes baba. Buhari de travel with passport. if buhari is indeed fake dont u think pdp would raised alarm by now i mean na serious political point be dat o.
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2018
presidential:
It's totally unfortunate, that people will sit at the corner of their various house and fabricate stories that seems to ridicule the President of a country and at the same time insulting the sensibilities of very gullible and myopic citizens.

If you hate this President so much, save yourself all this rant and use the Ballot.

A summit of different segment held in Paris, and the President I suppose chose to attend the one that consigned him and his country, which has to do with anti corruption and illicit financial flows. What is President Buhari and Nigeria's interest with world war two events. That particular section was supposedly attend by countries that played critical role during the War.

Trying to bring out picture and videos of a particular event in a summit not attended by the President to further your senseless and hateful propaganda is not only stupid but ridiculous.

Every reasonable and well meaning Nigerians, should be careful and watch closely with discernment the kind of information and propaganda being churn out daily by the Enemies of this Nation. Hate this President, if you like but don't insult our common sense.

Thanks Bro, I haven't stopped wondering since 2015 after the Cownu Breakout. ..... How individuals of a particular region (who've always claimed to be the same 'wisest people') have continued to display too much stupidity, especially on scial media. Its beginning to credit some negative stories about them internationally, yet I'm sure their wiseness hasn't revealed to them the kind of image they're portraying to the global community, even if eventually a Biafra is actualised.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Ximonak:

Aiyee e adaa!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Donpeak:
Over 7000 views and no reasonable counter evidence to disprove the OP ....It would really be disastrous for Buhari to die after Yaradua .... Haha.
Could this be what Amosun and Okorocha are threatening to spill if they don't get their mandates
Time will tell ... The Truth can never be hidden.
I know the mods are also closely looking to see where this is headed.
#Sowore 2019 is the truest Nigerians deserve

As for those seeing Obi to be the game changer in electing Atiku, sorry even though I like Obi, he would be as useless as the "P" in Psychology, just as Osinbajo is currently in Buhari regime abi na jubril now. Lol

Okorocha and Amosun, Mandates? I can see where you're coming from already mister, giving legitimacy to selfish, ruthless and patronage politics, people like you would do more harm than good both while and after public office..... The Ogun and Imo States' indegenes must have had a fair share of the Okorocha/Amosun influence (8 *mofo* years) so why can't fresh heads with new ideas come in and continue the good work?
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Sick Ibos. The only reason the Hausas are afraid to give you fools your Biafra is because they know the Ijaws would also insist on leaving to their own Niger Delta Republic, and of course they would take all the crude oil. Outside of this, they hate your shīt-encrusted assěs just as much as you pigs hate everybody else.

Left to people like me I would say let everyone go their separate ways, but the mallams are scared because they are not only as greedy and selfish as you idiötic lot, but also bone idle. They would rather get a free ride as 'Nigerians' in the same leaky boat with you lot of criminal degenerates than starve in an 'Arewa Republic' full of 90% illiterate youth and deformed beggars. Believe me if Buhari struck oil in the Benue/Chad basin today, it would be 1966 all over again as the Hausas would start chasing & killing you fools like vermin in order to take their Sabongaris back. That's how much they hate your drug-dealing, chestbeating tribalistic assĕs.

You're all fools.
shocked
GidiWoodsMan:

You're all fools.
:p
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2018
heskeyw:
Going by the IPOB way, it's safe to say that Atiku died while in Dubai, the Person That Came Back From Dubai is not Atiku, it is hassan Ahan from Pakistan. grin grin
Let Us Publish....
Khia Khia Khia, Pakistani laughter!
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by bizzibodi18: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
kiss
dustmalik:

I stopped commenting in the politics section of Nairaland a long ago because I realized it has been taken over by mostly Kids.

The badge Buhari is wearing is not a Summit badge. It's the military remembrance badge, and in case you all haven't noticed, Nigeria is currently observing that.

angry
dustmalik:

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by livelymatilda22: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
President Bulgari meets with Nigerian community in France..

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by livelymatilda22: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Ozibe:
Why is Buhari wearing the same cloth and the same cap here?

Buhari in France and Buhari arriving from France.
Hatred kills

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by livelymatilda22: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2018
njelrapheal:
It is more difficult to wake people who pretend to be sleeping..

Video of President Buhari in France. I am not a politician, but I hate lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGK7FRyyTY

Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by njelrapheal: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Ray97:
Yes baba. Buhari de travel with passport. if buhari is indeed fake dont u think pdp would raised alarm by now i mean na serious political point be dat o.
he needs a diplomatic passport which may not be scrutinized. Such passports are issued to the bearer and could have easily been changed that is if buhari is now a jubril.
Re: Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) by fuckboys: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Perfectbeing:

Guy, you nor try o. So you had this picture all along and you allowed this childishness to get up to page 3 before you posted it?
You fool, that was from his Paris summit last year. Not this year. Ipob knows BMC will dig out this pictures and have dug them out already for BMC grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership / FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri / Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.