Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma (3409 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by stevespack(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I am excited to finally share this story with the world. I know Jess has loyal readers and when I came across her site and sent her a message I was intrigued and delighted to find that she wanted to hear my story and allow me to share it.

So, let me begin…
This happened a few years ago now but it’s still as fresh as ever in my mind. I was in college, new to the world of being a little more independent, my jawline had finally arisen from the depths of my round face, my body although thin was in good shape, my acne had cleared up and I had a new confidence about me, ready to embark on a new adventure.

I loved college, I loved my course and I loved meeting all of the new people. I made friends quite quickly, a group of us were all pretty like-minded and not incredibly great with women. It is actually quite funny how terrible we all were at engaging with the other sex, we just didn’t know how to act natural or how to woo them. Continue here https://www.findselfesteem.com/2019/11/how-i-was-seduced-by-sugar-momma.html?m=1

Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
wandaful...ok wait for us on the other side of that link, we are coming!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by stevespack(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sweet
Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by ashawopikin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
LA click, LA bend

1 Like

Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by stevespack(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sexy
Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by stevespack(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
B-a-n-g
Re: How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma by stevespack(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / . / Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.