Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (38711 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
I thought she likes Anthony Joshua undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by tgmservice: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na this babe dey run boys

Anoda dicck conquered for the great cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by SaintHilary(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na wa o...Inside DJ Cuppy and Buhari I no knw who Nigerians carry for mind pass sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Genniez(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Are we to celebrate her breakup or mourn ?its her life oo and she is happy with it ..no body FP my last relationship because I'm not an OAP abi..
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by bluefilm: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
E better make the babe just turn lesbian abeg.

Instead of men to be rejecting her upandown.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
The guy was never really that into her.. It was obvious from their little videos and pictures. On his own birthday she flooded her Instagram story with pictures of him from waaaaay back when.
Her own birthday the guy no even shake body. To love and be loved in return is a beautiful thing. She deserves better Jare and she'll get what she deserves in the end smiley

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by RTSC: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
How many guys don fucck this girl?

The best she had was with Victor anichebe who dumped her for a white woman
He did not even waste time bringing the oyibo woman home to his people in Anambra.

Her character must surely stink.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by blowjob: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kingsmeal:
DJ Cuppy's love life might not be in good looks as much as her bank account thanks to her father who owns Forte Oil Plc.

Cuppy was known to be dating a former Super Eagles player, Victor Anichebe before the duo parted ways last year, 2017.

This prompted her to return to her ex-lover Asa Asika - Davido's music manager who is a father of one. Both parties have littered the social media space with romantic contents in recent times but the party may have quietly ended with DJ Cuppy licking her wounds in the corner of her room.

DJ Cuppy celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday and social media was agog with images of her. There was no single birthday wish for her on the page of Asa Asika who went about his normal life unconcerned.

On the 10th of November, 2018, DJ Cuppy was caught flirting online with a man giving indications that something is aloof about her love life.

Now the gist is that a certain hunk with the Instagram handle @farouk_ar posted a photo of himself on Instagram looking all dapper while vacationing at Ibiza, Spain and your favourite celeb, DJ Cuppy gave an unusual comment about the photo.

"MY TYPE" which was followed with a couple of smileys indicating she liked what she saw.

Fans and followers on social media have been wondering why she would be fantasizing over a guy when it is known by all of her romantic relationship with Asa Asika.

Unless DJ Cuppy is seeing another guy who isn't known to the general public, the DJ and budding musician might be as single as a new song.

These are other reactions from social media users about DJ Cuppy's love life below;
https://zenithnaija.com/billionaires-daughter-dj-cuppy-is-reportedly-single-again/

I WAN POPULAR BY FORCE... grin grin..FINE GIRL, NA U DEY STRESS UR SELF... grin grin..U DEY SEE, DANGOTE DAUGHTER, DEY DISGUSTING HERSELF... grin grin..SPOILT HOEEE.. grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by nephemmy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'll make u sùck my preeq very soon..I mean on a bj level..you're gonna dj my preeq.. grin @djcuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
We tend to assume that all rich kids got game. A good number of them are wack. DJ Cuppy's game might be below average. It's all about the game, people.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by emmyN(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Busy-body people everywhere
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
She nefa learn her lesson? grin
She go soon turn lay-away-bride! cheesy

If Northern babes dey date and phock, you will never know. Only Southern babes go dey podcast and do plenty-plenty instagram gra-gra!

Wasted life phocking upandan with RIFF-RAFFS! embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
She nefa learn her lesson? grin
She go soon turn lay-away-bride! cheesy

If Northern babes dey date and phock, you will never know. Only Southern babes go dey podcast and do plenty-plenty instagram gra-gra!

Wasted life phocking upandan with RIFF-RAFFS! embarassed

And they don't even fuccck half as much as those coded codeine northern babes o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by maxzzo1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cuppy and foolishness no diff
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And they don't even fuccck half as much as those coded codeine northern babes o.

Even if they did?
Must the whole world go blind and deaf with their PDAs? undecided

Especially with all these ALAYE-RAPPING-dudes doing “romance for a fee”? embarassed

If I be rich man daughter, I nor go follow poor man o! I love Notthern babes for that o.

INDIMI must marry DANGOTE!
Shikena!
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Emmaskill(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
After dat Farouk of a guy, i am d next, i av b on queue for 2yrs now... After testing my sweet d*ck, those dat re behind my behinders will b on long queue. If u knw u re behind me indicate by a like.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Emmaskill(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
After dat Farouk of a guy, i am d next, i av b on queue for 2yrs now... After testing my sweet d*ck, those dat re behind my behinders will b on long queue. If u knw u re behind me indicate by a like let's know ourselves.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
CANNICUS what is it again?? can you stop with the mails? anything you can't say here just forget it then you're actually being a pest

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by DissTroy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
NuhRegular:
The guy was never really that into her.. It was obvious from their little videos and pictures. On his own birthday she flooded her Instagram story with pictures of him from waaaaay back when.
Her own birthday the guy no even shake body. To love and be loved in return is a beautiful thing. She deserves better Jare and she'll get what she deserves in the end smiley

She's in need of validation. Money sure doesn't buy self esteem. After the Anichbebe breakup and him eventually engaging a white girl, she felt the need to post pictures of Asá Asika to prove she's still desirable.

I dislike girlfriends like her. Keep our relationship private. Don't tag me or post pictures of me and/or us together with those mushy, exaggerated words. What we have going is between us alone; it doesn't have to be be offline.

Some women don't get it - some men hate that kind of public relationship scrutiny. I know I hate it.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Sard(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
In like 3 years or so, she has only dated 2 guys or so. The question is "which average Nigerian girl has not dated as much as 2 guys in the same timeframe?".
Forget her fame or dad's wealth, she's just your regular Nigerian girl that any guy with good game can date.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by 4ormidable(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
eyeview:
Femi otedola should be getting worried by now. His daughter is becoming a public register where people go in to mark attendance.
Ahhhhh..mmmmm..eeee..This one gimme "fever".

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by emilfischer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
I wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sirheny007:
Well,
She can always turn to SpeedDarlington.
Guy been shouting about his love for Cuppy all over the place on instagram
undecided undecided
grin speedy is always available omo babalowo cash and carry with no Bob risky because na 100 years imprisonment
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
My village boy Victor Anichebe babe before before embarassed
'Adabekee Cuppy, biko were ya nwayoo maka n'ife di oku ga-emechaa juo oyi'
If you know you know smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by TheSCRYPT: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dude was a rebound. Simple.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by kelvinchreez: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
I just can't understand idle people's obsession with other people's lives.
Is it that there is no more money to be made?

It is women that carry these things on their head like work.
Later when we say women should go and find work and stop being lazy in the house, they will be making illogical combination of words with their mouth.

If you had work, real work, somebody's relationship who does not even know that you exist will not be that important to you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by jrusky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is no news i had predicted the break up long ago if even they come back together 30 times they will still break up infact if they even get marry they will still break up.

They are never husband and wife. If you know you know.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by akinszz: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
I thought she likes Anthony Joshua undecided undecided
he no look her side grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Congratulations to broda shaggi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London / #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.