Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (38714 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
DissTroy:

She's in need of validation. Money sure doesn't buy self esteem. After the Anichbebe breakup and him eventually engaging a white girl, she felt the need to post pictures of Asá Asika to prove she's still desirable.

I dislike girlfriends like her. Keep our relationship private. Don't tag me or post pictures of me and/or us together with those mushy, exaggerated words. What we have going is between us alone; it doesn't have to be be offline.

Some women don't get it - some men hate that kind of public relationship scrutiny. I know I hate it.

Lol.. What a theory
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by CLOUT(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na me go still marry this Cuppy last last.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Daeylar(f): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
eyeview:
Femi otedola should be getting worried by now. His daughter is becoming a public register where people go in to mark attendance.
[/s]

I wonder if you'll say this if cuppy was a man, you guys sexism and misogyny will not allow you post something reasonable, will you say cuppy is a becoming public register if she was a man?
Nonsense

A woman can't date and break up with someone in peace again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by toprealman: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thee mileage don dear go down ooo.
Naija used Abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by jnoz23(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
desktop charger, universal charger, battery charger, all of Dem na charger
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by StandardJohn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cuppy, Marry me and forget about all this drama
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by RexTramadol1: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cakey
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Gallantchrist(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
Congratulations to broda shaggi

Na true oo
Who remember broda shaggi love cuppy....he must be celebrating now

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by kaywhy09(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
The girl is in her prime
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by poyet(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is she a kind of chop and go person?
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by ChiefSweetus: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
wow you guys see that exchange rate has dropped to N150 t0 $1 because of this news undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Asa is a good guy if she leaves him to date sm bad boy thats her cup of tea.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by springtech(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
eyeview:
Femi otedola should be getting worried by now. His daughter is becoming a public register where people go in to mark attendance.

This shows, there is something particularly wrong with the lady at the centre.

That thing should be figured out.

Who knows, she might be extraordinarily childish, she might be a nymphomania, she !right be naturally repulsive, she might be egoistic or overtly materialistic which is the reason this guys are running away after logging in to her "website" of course.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Noblewhiz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
decatalyst:
So they also use and dump the rich and famous too?

One part of me just feel like laughing grin grin

Are they not humans?!
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Bashspeaks(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Nah those rich dude they get issues pass, money can't solve everything
decatalyst:
So they also use and dump the rich and famous too?

One part of me just feel like laughing grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2018
her toto go don dey over wide

yeyebrity
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2018
cannicus you're really shameless oh. Agbaya oshi. continue in your madness, as if it's by force to talk to you or hear whatever nonsense you have say.kini iṣowo mi. agadi ekwenka. Na to ignore you better pass because I do not understand your problem at all. Ihere e'me. agadi nwoke nwere nnuku nyocha abuo nke aji juru n'eme ka nwatakiri. tufia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London / Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.