Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Ondo State Governor Promises To Assist Relatives Of Accident Victims - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ondo State Governor Promises To Assist Relatives Of Accident Victims (261 Views)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ondo State Governor Promises To Assist Relatives Of Accident Victims by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has assured of the State Government's readiness to assist the relatives of the unfortunate October 3 fatal accident at Onyearugbulem Junction, Akure.

The accident claimed four lives, including a toddler while two houses and many shops and vehicles were razed.

Governor Akeredolu, while speaking at the "2018 Road Crash Victims Remembrance Day" organised by the Federal Road Safety Corps, Ondo State Sector Command, disclosed that approval had been granted to ameliorate the loss of the victims.

The Governor, however, urged men and officers of the Road Safety Corps to always focus more on the safety of the road users rather than their particulars.

more via https://citadelng.com/governor-akeredolu-promises-to-assist-relatives-of-accident-victims/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Cultivating Relationships That Matter / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / 5-year-old Defiled By Her Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.