Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment (53405 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by excel101(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
My love for dark guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
With black mambas
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by benswagtt(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.
ehy don't you create a new thread 4 this?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by vislabraye(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.

What of all the good men around ? Well, you may never get the 7m back. That's your unfortunate loss.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Elpreshh18:
Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment

Thanks for Reading!
Visit https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/top-5-most-handsome-bachelors-in.html for more Interesting Articles
How did you rank them is by facial expression or what?
Was it by voting or what?
Or perception.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Biingoo: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2018
With truely those guys are still bachelors it simply means naija ladies has failed us in all ramification!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Baron7(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Where is Bolanle ninalowo and IK ogbona. Oh I think this is the list of most handsome igbos in nollywood.
Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah and RMD still more handsome than them doh. Maybe with the exception of uchemba and Leonard
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Austema(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2018
dfrost:

What a world!

Lady move on and learn from your experience. It's never too late to start. At least you are honest. Pray to God for forgiveness. 3 abortions is bad and he is asking you to commit another.

You really need to brace yourself and mice away from this self-pity. Seek God asap.

We will all reap what we saw. To be a single mom is not easy but which is better? To keep offending God or bear the pains of a single mom? And who says you can't find joy in doing the right thing. You will surely find a man to marry you once you are honest.
your comment reveals that;
1. You have a good christian foundation
2. You are a God fearing guy
3. You love God
4. You are equiped with wisdom
5. You are a good counselor
#the world is thirsty of your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by RTSC: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad check and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.
They said top 5, not top 50.
Who odunlade beat for that list?

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by EllaCynthia(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Is there any award 4 them?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2018
RTSC:

show ur face. Hater
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by kanayo76: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2018
No Afonja person?, see what Agboro has done to this trib!!!,Chair!, there is Godooooooh!!!!!!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2018
elegantslayer:
Not as fine as those guys up there, is odulade as fine as Frederick leonard or is ninalowo as fine Bryan okwara and is Damola olatunji as fine as Michael Godson..This is not a confirm list of fine actors oo,ibos get many fine actors oo....Don't get me wrong oo,am not saying yorubas are not good looking but when it comes to the entertainment industry,Ibo guys are finer......
Op please put the pictures of Bryan okwara,over fine is worrying that guy joor and you didn't even include ik ogbonna on d list
angry hater

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2018
safarigirl:
is Odunkade a bachelor?

in my mind tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Baron7:
Where is Bolanle ninalowo and IK ogbona. Oh I think this is the list of most handsome igbos in nollywood.
Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah and RMD still more handsome than them doh. Maybe with the exception of uchemba and Leonard
them say na only Bachelor the list dey for.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad check and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.
odunlade is married n ninalowo is irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by RTSC: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
show ur face. Hater
I am not in Nollywood na

My face is not part of the criteria here. Odunlade does not compare to any on the list.

Desmond Elliot and Ramsey nouah would have better, if you were concerned about Yoruba representation.
Though only Ramsey is currently in nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Biingoo:
With truely those guys are still bachelors it simply means naija ladies has failed us in all ramification!
how ooo.

You wan force them to settle down ni? They are Bachelors cos of one or two reasons best known to them. To me they are still in the sampling market,so let them have their fun while they can.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2018
RTSC:

I am not in Nollywood na

My face is not part of the criteria here. Odunlade does not compare to any on the list.

Desmond Elliot and Ramsey nouah would have better, if you were concerned about Yoruba representation.
Though only Ramsey is currently in nollywood.
Desmond no even fine as before. Would still go for Ramsey. But then the list they say is for bachelors and the aforementioned ain't. grin ur candidate no make list either. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
odunlade is married n ninalowo is irresponsible
haba
That's harsh. It's not like you have a close personal relationship with him to come to that conclusion. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Biingoo: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
how ooo.

You wan force them to settle down ni? They are Bachelors cos of one or two reasons best known to them. To me they are still in the sampling market,so let them have their fun while they can.
Sampling what? it means most naija ladies have nothing to offer
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Fine and broke!

Only actresses make money in the Nigeria film industry. The ones with assets for sale.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Biingoo:
Sampling what? it means most naija ladies have nothing to offer
and what gives you the assurance that the Naija ladies are their target or non Nigerian ladies are banned from their list? undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Austema(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

already you have made a very big mistake, but am not here to discuss that, my advice for you is to avoid further abortion no matter what, just keep the pregnancy, I belive one day he will come and ask for forgiveness. But then, you need to be prayerful, you need to build a strong relationship with God, because he has solutions to any problem. Take heart!

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:

This is nollywood not yorubawood

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

This is nollywood not yorubawood
oh I see. I never knew we now have igbowood and yorubawood separately in Nigeria. Anyway I can see where ure heading and ain't cut for that. Peace.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Baselm: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

I don't think you need that pest in your life, else he'll keep piercing, sucking and tearing you till there is nothing left of you. Don't abort that baby, even if he marries u now, he's doing that cos of your affluent background, he ll remain a pest in marriage.

Just my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by elegantslayer(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
angry hater
how am I hating,you sounded like a hater with ur first comment and mind u sweet odunlade is my fav Yoruba actor,infact its very hard for me to watch a youruba movie without odunlade.....
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2018
elegantslayer:
how am I hating,you sounded like a hater with ur first comment and mind u sweet odunlade is my fav Yoruba actor,infact its very hard for me to watch a youruba movie without odunlade.....

maybe you should reread the first comment again and slowly. Peace
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
oh I see. I never knew we now have igbowood and yorubawood separately in Nigeria. Anyway I can see where ure heading and ain't cut for that. Peace.

This is not igbowood...
Igbowood has their own channel..
These are the nollywood acrtors everyone knows across Africa.
Aunty appriciate good things everything must not be about tribe.
Why are u Yoruba people always like this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by NigerDeltan(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:

...and you dont know the meaning of bachelor shey?

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by elegantslayer(f): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
RTSC:

LMAO,my dear the babe no gree rest oo,make she just point out one person for the list wey odunlade fine reach

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

This is not igbowood...
Igbowood has their own channel..
These are the nollywood acrtors everyone knows across Africa.
Aunty appriciate good things everything must not be about tribe.
Why are u Yoruba people always like this undecided
it's obvious you didn't digest the comment before you replied me. My comment is centered around the fact that's only the igbo actors made the list and no other tribe on it which why I felt maybe Op pick only from the eastern part and not in general. No point arguing on this,i got nothing to gain. Do have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.