Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women (5534 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
ladiesreject:
K
Gbam!!!!! Na your way sure pass.... cheesycheesy
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by IamPlato(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Lol, that guy needs serious mental check up. How You?

I'm Doing Okay, just Looking For Sleep, cant Remember Where I Kept It....

And What About You
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by IamPlato(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Lol, that guy needs serious mental check up. How You?

And What About You
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by highqueen(f): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

And What About You
Will have a very busy day tomorrow, so I will soon sleep. wink
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Gbam!!!!! Na your way sure pass.... cheesycheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by IamPlato(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Will have a very busy day tomorrow, so I will soon sleep. wink

Same Here!

You Are The Million Dollar Chick so Carry On smiley
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by highqueen(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Same Here!

You Are The Million Dollar Chick so Carry On smiley
Indeed.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by pryme(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
struggle to tell the difference? And why are women who do want no strings attached sex frowned upon?

Simple, cos they are women. typical African setting.
But I doubt the western countries have these same line of thought, A woman can take a man home but that's rarely the case here (especially in Nigeria).

It still boils down to gender generalization in Africa.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by finalboss(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
It’s because women are emotional human beings. Everything we do is normally attached to emotions, and that’s why most women confuse sex with love. It’s just how women are. So when something is not “normal” in society, it’s talked about in a negative way. A woman who doesn’t attach sex with emotions is a smart woman to me, but to society she is a LovePeddler. Also it’s stereo typed that women who have sex without emotions engage in more casual sex since it means nothing to them. This could be true, however it’s just a generalisation to me that forces women to be sexually frigid.
Mama d mama
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 3Dee(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
quite true, the sooner women start thinking emotion free. the better for them, i am personally on that journey and it has been an eye opener

What about prostitutes and ladies that have more than one boyfriends? Are they emotional being too?
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
3Dee:

What about prostitutes and ladies that have more than one boyfriends? Are they emotional being too?
no they arent, and thinking without emotions and thinking smartly are not so related
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 3Dee(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no they arent, and thinking without emotions and thinking smartly are not so related

Women only attach emotions to someone they admire a trait in.
initially they might not be emotionally attached but the more time they spend with a guy, the more they admire something about him.
E. g a guy that keeps going to a particular prostitutes and always treating her right-like giving her her stated amount, buying gifts for her, etc. Over time, the prostitute will develop emotions and wouldn't want the guy to meet another prostitute. At the end of the day, the prostitute might change her ways and try to be with the guy permanently.
Guys too have emotions but will that will discussed another day.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
3Dee:

initially they might not be emotionally attached but the more time they spend with a guy, the more they admire something about him.
E. g a guy that keeps going to a particular prostitutes and always treating her right-like giving her her stated amount, buying gifts for her, etc. Over time, the prostitute will develop emotions and wouldn't want the guy to meet another prostitute. At the end of the day, the prostitute might change her ways and try to be with the guy permanently.
lol, keep believing what we want u to believr
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 2buffagain(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
3Dee:

Is this nigga seriously thinking about turning a hoe into a housewife?
Why don't you magas learn? This is the same stupid reasoning that has these dumb akata women trying to turn a hoodrat thug into a husband.

funmisticqueen:

So you admit that you are a prostitute? grin
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by mimimile93: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
struggle to tell the difference? And why are women who do want no strings attached sex frowned upon?
because women have no brains. They don't know when a man is in love with them and when a man is just after their dirty smelly holes

1 Like

Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by mimimile93: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
I’m a little bit confused about what you’re asking

how would u understand when u don't have a brain?

She says, Why do women find it hard to tell the difference b/w love and sex and why do women who want just sex and nothing more get frownd at?

If u can't understand dis one den u need someone from ur village to translate it in ur language for u.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by mimimile93: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
pryme:

But I doubt the western countries have these same line of thought, A woman can take a man home but that's rarely the case here (especially in Nigeria).

d tin is, African women are bunch of hypocrites.

They do worst dan the whites yet act holier than thou.

At night u see dem carry young boys but day time dey dont.

White ladies don't give a sh!t.

What they do in the night, dey do twice of it in d day.

They white ladies beliv d owe no one nothing.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by skolawale(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Liliyann:
Message not understood!!
Love issa scam,those in it, are doing it for their selfish gains!!
I don't believe in it

hMMM, wHY?
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

d tin is, African women are bunch of hypocrites.

They do worst dan the whites yet act holier than thou.

At night u see dem carry young boys but day time dey dont.

White ladies don't give a sh!t.

What they do in the night, dey do twice of it in d day.

They white ladies beliv d owe no one nothing.

Don't forget to take one along, while coming back to Nigeria. Dumb fool
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by mimimile93: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Don't forget to take one along, while coming back to Nigeria. Dumb fool

I must be a fool to bring a white girl back when I have a girl @Jam with a billion dollar pvssy waiting for me at home...
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 3Dee(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
2buffagain:

Is this nigga seriously thinking about turning a hoe into a housewife?
Why don't you magas learn? This is the same stupid reasoning that has these dumb akata women trying to turn a hoodrat thug into a husband.

So you admit that you are a prostitute? grin

Anybody can change at any particular time. We have seen armed robbers turning to pastors and prostitutes turning a new leaf. It can also be vice-versa, a good guy or lady can later change to be hardened criminal and Ashawo respectively.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 3Dee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Explain further
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Uglymugg: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
Because women don't actually understand what they want. Some just want no-strings attached sex, but after it's done, they start feeling used. It's only Western women that know what they want and go for it.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by 3Dee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Like seriously?
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
finalboss:
we dunno you
Do I care?
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by MissRaine69(f): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
pryme:

Very conservative societies exist in the West you know! The Roma
The Irish Travellers
Orthodox Jews
Bulgaria, Romania and Albania might as well be African because they also have the same views when it comes to women and women maintaining their virtues and men being free to do whatever
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
3Dee:

Explain further
i am not obliged to. goodnight
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

I must be a fool to bring a white girl back when I have a girl @Jam with a billion dollar pvssy waiting for me at home...
i thought u hated women
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by mimimile93: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i thought u hated women
I like the fact that u used 'Past Tense'.

Yes I hated women.
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by finalboss(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2018
finalboss:

femme you should wink
I lack the fortitude to muster the ability to care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Grown Up Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Over A Guy (graphic Photos) / Come To My House Lets Quarantine Together- Lagos Babe Twerks In Panties / Married Woman Gets Stuck With A Man While Having Doggy Style In Ogun State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.