Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary (74108 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by IgboTyphoon: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2018
EzeIgbo Ojukwu

Dike di ora mma

Continue to Rest In Peace bc your People - the Pride of the Black Race are on course
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Ategberoson(m): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Ojukwu is their god. They once begged him to help them to get Oduduwa before Coward Awo decided to hide inside Gowon's brown boxers just because of half pot of ewedu.. grin grin (Cowardice)

Now, they are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come back so that they can hide under him to shout Oduduwa and restructuring again the way they did in 2017 before operation python dance.

They can't do things on their own, always waiting for whom to ride on his back to achieve their motive. I trust Nnamdi Kanu, he won't give them attention the way Ojukwu attempted to because history has taught us a lot...

Igbo si na Osisi anaghi asu mmadu n'anya ugboro abua.

what period did ffk oil her pvssy?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by unclefresh(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2018
minasota:
IBERIBERISM
onukwu onye kporo GI bia ebea ,gbara ogwu dia before chinchi atagbuo gi
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by unclefresh(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2018
tripoli007:

Dede you don kill me with laugh ohh .. I dey inside BRT bus ,the kind laugh wey I laugh now cheesy grin cheesy grin
lol we were just 5-6 years old then ,our house was not far from her dads place , the Michael Jackson gist just did gbowa for our head ,we went and were disappointed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by unclefresh(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Yankee101:
When your best friend goes to your house, sees your beautiful daughter, starts fvcking her behind your back and marries her without your blessing.

Both men are gone.

The pvssy remains. And guess who inherits everything?

Power of the pvssy!!!
according to what we heard Bianca's dad never supported the marriage, and we were told ojukwu married Bianca to get back to Bianca's dad for marrying the girl she wanted, but Bianca papa too like land ,I don't like the man
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by deebrownneymar: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2018
christopherozo:

HER FATHER WAS A BILLIONAIRE AND FORMER GOVERNOR WHO WAS RICHER THAN OJUKWU. FOOL.

Your father and mother are fools
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Yankee101: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
unclefresh:
according to what we heard Bianca's dad never supported the marriage, and we were told ojukwu married Bianca to get back to Bianca's dad for marrying the girl she wanted, but Bianca papa too like land ,I don't like the man

Well both men are gone now.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by unclefresh(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2018
deebrownneymar:
She married the money
married for money kee,her dad was so damn rich , even now their money no agree finish

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by gidgiddy: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
nokatakata:

we dont want to produce a bastar.d coward that led 3million daft airhead ipods to their death. No we value our people and most especially will always choose wisdom over fooli.sh.ness ,emotional sentiments and empty chest beating.

You have to first produce a true fighter before you can talk about running away. Losing 3 million people in the quest for freedom is nothing, the allies lost over 50 million in the second world war for freedom.

The point is that your tribe will be able to produce an Ojukwu who fights for the freedom of his people before running away

Your tribe will always run away first because you have no guts to fight like Ojukwu did.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by gidgiddy: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2018
bareal:

Oh I see! So now it's about Ojukwu a freedom fighter and Ojukwu a politician ? If South Africa had reasoned along this line, Mandela would not be who he is today. They supported him as a freedom fighter and as a politician because they believed that he was genuine. Can we say same of Ojukwu according to your school of thought?

How South African do things and how Igbos do things isn't the same. Igbos only respect freedom fighters, not politicians

The Aim Igbos love is the Zik who fought for the freedom of everyone from the British, not Zik the presidential aspirant

The Ojukwu Igbos love and honour is Ojukwu the freedom fighter and Biafran warlord, not Ojukwu the presidential aspirant

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by deebrownneymar: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2018
unclefresh:
married for money kee,her dad was so damn rich , even now their money no agree finish

Noted. I take that back.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by gidgiddy: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Westbestside:
You are very right. Our tribe will never ever and cannever produce a coward that sacrifced his zombie kinsmen and ran away at night dressing like olosho so that no one will notice him. Ori wa ko oriburuku. If ojukwu had been yoruba man which he cannever be, would have stoned him with his chidren to death for leading our people to death and he himself run in skirt. God forbid bad thing.

Yes we know. How can your tribe produce somebody like Ojukwu who can declare the independence and freedom of his people? To do that takes courage which you people don't have

How can your tribe produce someone like Ojukwu who can stand up to the caliphate and fight for 3 years? That takes courage you people can get even in the next 1000 years.

The only thing your tribe can ever produce are people who will bow in slavery to the caliphate

As I said before, at least Ojukwu fought for 3 years before running away. You guys ran away right from the start because you couldn't stand up and fight for your dignity for even 3 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by bareal(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

How South African do things and how Igbos do things isn't the same. Igbos only respect freedom fighters, not politicians

The Aim Igbos love is the Zik who fought for the freedom of everyone from the British, not Zik the presidential aspirant

The Ojukwu Igbos love and honour is Ojukwu the freedom fighter and Biafran warlord, not Ojukwu the presidential aspirant

No need for all these narrative. I already know where you are coming from. So much for the Igbos and their love for Ojukwu. It is well my brother.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Westbestside: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Yes we know. How can your tribe produce somebody like Ojukwu who can declare the independence and freedom of his people? To do that takes courage which you people don't have

How can your tribe produce someone like Ojukwu who can stand up to the caliphate and fight for 3 years? That takes courage you people can get even in the next 1000 years.

The only thing your tribe can ever produce are people who will bow in slavery to the caliphate

As I said before, at least Ojukwu fought for 3 years before running away. You guys ran away right from the start because you couldn't stand up and fight for your dignity for even 3 minutes.
Oga ade, do not write too much epistle. We can only have someone like mandela. Who wish to have coward that will start fight and run away from it. No nation ever prayed for such useless leader. Lol, talking of slavery, history keeps exposing una yansh, now, another fulani is your lord in person of atiku. Since i have been reading about leaders all over world, i have never seen a leader that run from trouble except coward oju iku that later lost woefully in election even in his backyard. Shame on you, shame on ojukwu. Even Efusetan aniwura, a female has ball that mr manhood lives on. She never ran away and leave her slaves to die. Ojukwu is a shame. Spit on his useless grave.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Chigold101(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Very Beautiful and ageless Damsel..
babe your Monika de make my heart shakushaku

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Slikbae:
Mumu, and you Mr hypocrite, how many holes has your smelling diick entered?
too many my smelling dick is in one fresh pussy now. but it will never enter your infested smelling toto. too many nairaland guys have narrated their bad experience with your smell. stop spreading disease please
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Tecno66: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
dainformant:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has shared unseen wedding pictures from the her marriage ceremony held 24 years ago (November 1994) in Abuja. 

Mrs. Ojukwu shared the pictures on social media to mark her wedding anniversary with the late politician which would have been their 24th today. 

She also talked about the wedding and the glamorous gown which was specially made for her for the occasion. 

Below is what she wrote; 

"ONCE UPON A TIME....MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

And it was indeed my fairytale. That’s me in the celestial white wedding dress carrying a bouquet made up of 24 of the most beautiful red roses I have ever seen. They were specially flown in from Jos that morning....12th November 1994.

Today would have been our 24th wedding anniversary, though we had been together since 1989. It was marriage which occurred and survived against all odds.

The wedding ceremony was nothing short of superlative and took place at Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Church Abuja while the wedding reception, the very first ever to be held at the Hilton, Abuja was a compendium of who is who, and was a memorable extravaganza.

The pre Wedding Party took place at the exotic Jabi Lake resort and had Afro juju sensation Sir Shina Peters on the bandstand...we jammed all night! So many years ago, and it feels just like yesterday...

On this special day, though you are not here to remember with me, Dim Oma, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, I want to say THANK YOU...

THANK YOU, my dearest, for 21 years of immeasurable happiness;THANK YOU, Nnam Ukwu , for the priceless privilege of being your spouse, your Queen, and most of all,

THANK YOU , for being such a great father to our wonderful children. Till we meet to part no more, May God continue to shower you with peace and joy in His paradise where All is perfect.

Happy Anniversary, My Dearest..."

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bianca-ojukwu-shares-wedding-pictures-to-mark-24th-anniversary-with-late-husband.html
Women dey take risk sha. To agree to settle down with a warlord no be joke.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by amaechijay: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
I beats me how a girl so young and tender managed to grow balls to marry a man her dad's age...as a matter of fact, her dad's friend?

Hmmm...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by AFONJACOW(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Ojukwu is their god. They once begged him to help them to get Oduduwa before Coward Awo decided to hide inside Gowon's brown boxers just because of half pot of ewedu.. grin grin (Cowardice)

Now, they are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come back so that they can hide under him to shout Oduduwa and restructuring again the way they did in 2017 before operation python dance.

They can't do things on their own, always waiting for whom to ride on his back to achieve their motive. I trust Nnamdi Kanu, he won't give them attention the way Ojukwu attempted to because history has taught us a lot...

Igbo si na Osisi anaghi asu mmau n'anya ugboro abua.
wow guy where do you get this picture I must save this particular picture this Afonjas , my children children children must see this picture, my ancestors are not coward like westerners

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by efighter: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Igbo si na Osisi anaghi asu mmadu n'anya ugboro abua.

Can we all see why Awolowo, Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle used over three million of these Flattinos for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by minasota(f): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
unclefresh:
onukwu onye kporo GI bia ebea ,gbara ogwu dia before chinchi atagbuo gi
ya tagbuo gi dia.....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by thedio(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2018
talk2saintify:
If we marry fine woman watin we go gain
High blood pressure
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga ade, do not write too much epistle. We can only have someone like mandela. Who wish to have coward that will start fight and run away from it. No nation ever prayed for such useless leader. Lol, talking of slavery, history keeps exposing una yansh, now, another fulani is your lord in person of atiku. Since i have been reading about leaders all over world, i have never seen a leader that run from trouble except coward oju iku that later lost woefully in election even in his backyard. Shame on you, shame on ojukwu. Even Efusetan aniwura, a female has ball that mr manhood lives on. She never ran away and leave her slaves to die. Ojukwu is a shame. Spit on his useless grave.

So can your tell me someone from your tribe who has fought Nigeria for your sake? Ojukwu took up arms and fought his Igbo nation.

Asari Dokubo has taken up arms and fought for his Ijaw nation
Philip Effiong took up arms for his Ibibio nation

Who has risen up from your tribe to fight for you people? Nobody? Of course nobod. That's why you people have to keep saying that Ojukwu ran away to try and cover up the fact that you have never fought and can never fight in Nigeria.

You guys are 20 times worse than Ojukwu. At least Ojukwu fought for his people for 3 years. You people will never be able to produce a fighter who will fight for you for even 5 minutes, talkless of getting to the stage of running away

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Slikbae: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
That must be your mother's experience.
Too late for her now.
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

too many my smelling dick is in one fresh pussy now. but it will never enter your infested smelling toto. too many nairaland guys have narrated their bad experience with your smell. stop spreading disease please
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Slikbae: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Three hoes, namely: your mother and sisters
ChiefAlex:

Say no more ho... ho....ho... hoe low show

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Focusmind: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Ojukwu!! I don't understand this man with Reverend Sisters. Throughout the war, his cooks were Irish Reverend Sisters not even Igbos. He was not even eating his wife's food. Throughout his stay in exile in Cote D'Voire, Reverend sisters were the ones cooking his food.

See his wedding with reverend sisters.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Jaquar456: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Is better
Focusmind:
Ojukwu!! I don't understand this man with Reverend Sisters. Throughout the war, his cooks were Irish Reverend Sisters not even Igbos. He was not even eating his wife's food. Throughout his stay in exile in Cote D'Voire, Reverend sisters were the ones cooking his food.

See his wedding with reverend sisters.
It is better to be linked with religious people than with criminals or armed robbers. Busybody. We’re you living inside his kitchen?
Focus your mind. It is demented.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Assassin101: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin

AustineCJ:
Immediately Buhari collected his WAEC result, BOOM! ASUU went on indefinite strike. They don't want to give him admission.
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.