Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How I Had S*x With My Girlfriend's Co-worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had S*x With My Girlfriend's Co-worker (1144 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Had S*x With My Girlfriend's Co-worker by Sashacrystal007: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Debby and I had been dating for a year and half when we both decided to call it quits. A month after we broke up, I ran into Hannah, Debby's former co-worker, who she introduced me to about a year earlier. Hannah and I hit it off instantly, and I took her out on a date. After a couple more dates, we had s*x. Despite having slept together, we remained just friends, since I made her understand that I was yet to fully get over Debby.
UNICAF Scholarship... click [url=https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CKiWipPPpW72hMs7A1wbz97LADb6dkv9Rt6vu2fAHo6aTroYLEAEg5NDLa2C3jIOFjDGgAbXzzsADyAEGqQLbt-ZJUuCyPqgDAaoErQFP0BrgtXIuCmWLUWPpCXdGWtyDYkTRL1gmdvdnjqz-fXnT6FCTBP2MUlbU3rYXBtdqBUz2KYoU5q03cYIFy4q0xDgS3hdWbh56_VrqwMsnPzavCa-52mbB4gI4Up01hdSGrZnZZHnP2tmrt4GeV_M6I7wFLtOgB0UQ7bWuStPoHSMFMwgwM_ui_GcqJEgQ5Ub4vJlNn0EpJFVgKcnFM8Kj4vNvRArLLm7SCP9wzPoFBgglEAEYAJAGAaAGN4AHs4yxP4gHAZAHAqgHjs4bqAe50huoB9nLG6gHz8wbqAemvhvYBwHACAHSCAYIABACGAKACgHYEww&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3ORC4xfkSeZhCSuQKRba7EZR5THXdI6yIo2qnFakPuL00VO2IMIEru7WkYLw4yy7yaxcbMsXpncEuuEWzBqPsjhyt6m3mECr-TFaNKjCDD3DJ9DsuAJDCNzNjRTw7q12FyIO7nQzRs8d8c_sOiv1tWKaFOJU&sig=AOD64_1lg9Ur2r_JdlwS3jTcAb07kgG6Ug&adurl=https://www.unicaf.org/scholarships/partners-programmes/programme/%3Funi%3D35%26programme%3D65%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3DDisplay-UU-Nigeria-Programmatic-12-17%26campaign_id%3D1007726530&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564]HERE[/url]

Few months later, Debby came begging asking for things to go back the way they were. I wanted it as much as she did, since I was still in love with her, so we got back together.

Help!!! I Urinate While Having Intercourse With My Neighbors Wife.
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=195

Our love affair blossomed and got even stronger than before. However, everything changed when Debby found out that I had a thing with Hannah. She flared up and got mad that I slept with someone she introduced me to. I tried to point out to her that we were broken up at the time, but she wouldn't have it.
To her, I had committed an act of betrayal, even though she and Hannah aren't friends, but just former co-workers.
Debby still isn’t talking to me. Was what I did that wrong? We were broken up

(1) (Reply)

I Beg You Please Watch This Video Alone In Your Room / ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-boyfriend” – Actress Yvonne Okoro [see Video] / Nigerian Soldier Calls Out His Kid Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.