Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (18335 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
where is that salamy guy...??...am not finished with that moroon.... angry angry

come back here,you moroon.... angry angry
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2018
dammit....and i was already starting to have some fun....

the salamy ran off on me....how rude.... cry cry
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Smile4daddy(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920502:
I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.
He said it could happen in future, the President said the Constitution had taken into cognizance the need for representation in the political structures to ensure harmony, urging more people to pick interest in governance and quality representation.
Unquote

GOD BLESS THIS GOOD MAN.
He's doing all he can and much more to bring this country back to her glory, but some children of hate are just not happy for all the Good works going on, they prefer to hit their heads on the wall every night before going to bed, but, fortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

We will keep praying for you as you take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey.
Yes Buhari will win and he will win BIG

Despite inherited a broken Economy from those useless Looters, he's not relenteing in fixing it.

In fact, PMB is almost done in fixing the broken Nation in just 3 and half years.

No doubt, he's good works must continue till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bigcasava1(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
i can see dat most of dis diaspora elements are jobless for having to go and see jubrin!
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Despite inherited a broken Economy from those useless Looters, he's not relenteing in fixing it.

In fact, PMB is almost done in fixing the broken Nation in just 3 and half years.

we should be more worried after buhari is gone....i suggest we start considerin people like,sowore,osibanjo,okorocha right now and dont wait....

atiku is a biggggg no no....

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

God bless you for this.
It's good to know we still have reasonable people like you here.
President Buhari will make this nation great again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by abbeyfel: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.
Sure you don't know what you are ranting about.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
abbeyfel:

dont mind that salamy....

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2018
abbeyfel:
It is not mandatory you comment on things that do not fit into your own perspective of life .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is not mandatory you comment on things that do not fit into your own perspective of life .

stfu....you are black...why did you name yourself that....??

i am bantu dragoner....

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by abbeyfel: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Like you doing right now
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by abbeyfel: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72921922:

God bless you for this.
It's good to know we still have reasonable people like you here.
President Buhari will make this nation great again.
Only if you can describe what greatness means in this context and concrete proofs of giant steps in that direction for the past 3 years of this Buhari administration!
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2018
abbeyfel:
Only if you can describe what greatness means in this context and concrete proofs of giant steps in that direction for the past 3 years of this Buhari administration!

things are realy going on in nigeria right now....i founded my own company....i am in stress that i have to take a leave off to dont get burnt out.....

blaimy,i need workers to even do things for me right now....the demand in construction sites is huge....

anybody that is interested in organisin stuffs should pm me....

am not that good in organisations stuffs....money wambe....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by PROPHETmichael: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2018
It seems Jibril is afraid of a the voting strength of biafrans worldwide.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by UNRULY(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.
this one no get sense undecided
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by homirefacuny(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Shut the crap!!!
Greener pastures kill you there. cry
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by abbeyfel: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Its a pity Buhari fanatics cannot see beyond 2023. The constitution can never be changed because of him remember. So what will happen if Buhari is gone after- if by chance he makes it till 2023? Since all you rant is no one else but this old man.

I pity your lives. Blindly putting your future in the hands of a man who has lost touch with now and reality (Not one social media account managed by this man: Trump been running is twitter account for a very long time now. He is an "old" man too ooo)

A man with no business ideas whatsoever! A man with no wealth creating skills whatsoever except for cattle rearing that is a natural science.

I pity you because politics is like supporting your fav football club to you! Your views are so colored with sentiments, passion, love, emotion, but clearly lacks reality!

I pity you because you are unconsciously supporting one of the most clueless goverment in the history of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
homirefacuny:

Shut the crap!!!
Greener pastures kill you there. cry
My advice for you : stop displaying foolishness lest it put you in the rank of fools .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2018
UNRULY:
this one no get sense undecided
Just because I do not share your unpatriotic views does not mean you are wiser than me .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
My advice for you : stop displaying foolishness lest it put you in the rank of fools .

you are a biafran,aint you...??

why do you expect nigerians to listen to a biafran.....?
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Iammercy2018: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
The king of daura and zombies have spoken!!!

Buhari - I'm pighting kwaruption before it kills Nigeria

Donald trump - oh c'mon shut up you this lifeless man

Buhari - u r calling me lifeless? Wallahi I will bomb America in a coffle of hours

Donald trump - u r truly lifeless
kids everywhere
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by homirefacuny(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sorry for quoting you..you are way too delusional to notice that yiur statement is clothed with unimaginable level of foolishness. Mad fool grin
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
you biafrans have already said,una dont want no part of nigeria.....
why are you people talkin now in nigerian matters....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Iziquiel(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Babatundeh26:
only an illiterate or an hausa man or an illiterate hausa man can say this. so which are you!?
Are you not a fool for mentioning Hausa? Can't you make your statement without mentioning any tribe or ethnic group? This is the reason we keep dividing along ethic lines. You are a BIG FOOL!
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Smile4daddy(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

we should be more worried after buhari is gone....i suggest we start considerin people like,sowore,osibanjo,okorocha right now and dont wait....

atiku is a biggggg no no....
Yes Osibanjo, Sowore and Okorocha, they will make a good presidential candidate no doubt.

But that will be after 2023.

For now, they should stay focus under PMB so they can learn some good ideas from PMB on how to be a good leader.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Iziquiel:

Are you not a fool for mentioning Hausa? Can't you make your statement without mentioning any tribe or ethnic group? This is the reason we keep dividing along ethic lines. You are a BIG FOOL!

do they want to leave nigeria or not....?...i dont understand dem dem........ undecided undecided
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Very poor from Mr President. For the fact they are in aboard does that mean they are not Nigerians?
This is 2018 for God sake . Too poor Mr President.

Yet INEC asks for Billions of Naira to conduct election na wa o

what do you expect him to say asides the truth, around the world you cannt participate in ur country election from another country ... If they care, no one is stopping them from coming home to collect pvc n vote wen its time
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

you are a biafran,aint you...??

why do you expect nigerians to listen to a biafran.....?
I shall take that as a rhetorical question .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Yes Osibanjo, Sowore and Okorocha, they will make a good presidential candidate no doubt.

But that will be after 2023.

For now, they should stay focus under PMB so they can learn some good ideas from PMB on how to be a good leader.

exactly...after buhari is gone,then we better concentrate on voting the best civilian president....

atiku is not good....

till now he didnt visited america....if you have such accusations against you the first thing to do is to debunk it....

he didnt do it till now....

i suspect,he is waiting for us to give him diplomatic immunity........ undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
I shall take that as a rhetorical question .

interesting...you didnt even deny that you are biafran.... undecided undecided

and why the hell should we nigerians listen to you....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2018
ericsmith:

what do you expect him to say asides the truth, around the world you cannt participate in ur country election from another country ... If they care, no one is stopping them from coming home to collect pvc n vote wen its time
is it not their rights. Advance countries dey do am. And his very wrong of him to say it in Public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Victim Of Abeokuta Protest / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.