Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (18338 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by loomer: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.

just like Irish people wey leave their country go united states no be Irish.

or polish family wey leave Poland to Ireland and UK for greener pastures no be polish ABI?
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by RexTramadol1: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Spell Buhari
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
to anybody that is interested...:

my email is:
stemedts2@gmail.com

i need people to organize stuff in nigeria for me....am not always in nigeria...its a big dilema....
my only secretary woman for this stuffs,she has too much to do....

contact me....
my company is no fraud....
prompt montly payment garantied....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2018
loomer:

just like Irish people wey leave their country go united states no be Irish.

or polish family wey leave Poland to Ireland and UK for greener pastures no be polish ABI?

Bros you are talking out of point . Wetin join patriotism to dual citizenship , ehn? The Polish and Irish migrants you are talking of , are they seeking to vote in the countries they fled from ? Secondly , some of the Nigerians in the diaspora who are seeking the right to vote are just unpatriotic miscreants seeking relevance in society which they themselves ran from !
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Smile4daddy(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

exactly...after buhari is gone,then we better concentrate on voting the best civilian president....

atiku is not good....

till now he didnt visited america....if you have such accusations against you the first thing to do is to debunk it....

he didnt do it till now....

i suspect,he is waiting for us to give him diplomatic immunity........ undecided undecided
Exactly bro. Atiku is corrupt. Highly corrupted.

The only experience he has is on looting.

Nigerians are just to wise and too defended to fall victim to PDP the Scammers. Never Again!

PDP, their Looting habits are hard to break. They turned corruption and looting into a religion in Nigeria. They stole and looted with impunity as they laughed us to scorn while doing it.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by ajl: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.

Even though they are the main source of foreign exchange up to about $20 billion every year into Nigeria, aside oil and gas.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Exactly bro. Atiku is corrupt. Highly corrupted.

The only experience he has is on looting.

Nigerians are just to wise and too defended to fall victim to PDP the Scammers. Never Again!

PDP, their Looting habits are hard to break. They turned corruption and looting into a religion in Nigeria. They stole and looted with impunity as they laughed us to scorn while doing it.

its better we dont vote fee dee fee again oooo.....bad idea....

i cant even mention their name no more....this is how much they disgust me.....

i only call them in buhari accent....

fee dee fee...!!!!....
tufiakwa.....

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Smile4daddy(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

its better we dont vote fee dee fee again oooo.....bad idea....

i cant even mention their name no more....this is how much they disgust me.....

i only call them in buhari accent....

fee dee fee...!!!!....
tufiakwa.....
Me I called them Prolific Destiny Pilferers.

200% Looting blood runs thru their veins, pumps thru their heart till they will all kick bucket b4 2019.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by no1madman(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2018
May u be tormented and rape everyday by 1 million Demons. . Mothafacking lifeless shittt!
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by DerrickzB: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

U open ur mouth and talk d whole rubbish u have in ur head.. na wa
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by DerrickzB: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920502:
I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.
He said it could happen in future, the President said the Constitution had taken into cognizance the need for representation in the political structures to ensure harmony, urging more people to pick interest in governance and quality representation.
Unquote

GOD BLESS THIS GOOD MAN.
He's doing all he can and much more to bring this country back to her glory, but some children of hate are just not happy for all the Good works going on, they prefer to hit their heads on the wall every night before going to bed, but, fortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

We will keep praying for you as you take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey.

Just a question, which of this project was actually started by buhari ur slave master??
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
DerrickzB:

U open ur mouth and talk d whole rubbish u have in ur head.. na wa
You are entitled to your own opinion and belief .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by loomer: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Bros you are talking out of point . Wetin join patriotism to dual citizenship , ehn? The Polish and Irish migrants you are talking of , are they seeking for to vote in the countries they fled from ? Secondly , some of the Nigerians in diaspora who are seeking the right to vote are just unpatriotic miscreants seeking relevance in society which they themselves ran from !

well, the polish and Irish dey vote from outside their country.

many irsih did so few weeks back
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2018
most diasporans are IGBOS so why Buhari go wan make dem vote?
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by astrodome: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

You'd have to first vomit the billions of dollars Nigerian diasporans remit back home annually. Silly shortsighted homo sapien.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Skodiswayze(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Skodiswayze(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
No mind that mumu
If na him, wetin e go do?
F*ck naija, greener pastures loh sure ju
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
astrodome:

You'd have to first vomit the billions of dollars Nigerian diasporans remit back home annually. Silly shortsighted homo sapien.
Which billions are you talking about ? Oh wait ! Do you mean the billions your aunt Deizani took to Dominican Republic right ?
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

is it not their rights. Advance countries dey do am. And his very wrong of him to say it in Public.

who is saying its not right to vote but they've 2 be within naija territory ... Do you expect inec to set up polling unit in other countries or what ? must you bring bad belle into every topic.

Their is nothing wrong saying d obvious fact anywhere
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
ericsmith:

who is saying its not right to vote but they've 2 be within naija territory ... Do you expect inec to set up polling unit in other countries or what ? must you bring bad belle into every topic.

Their is nothing wrong saying d obvious fact anywhere

This is 2018 They can vote online. All you have to do is open website capture finger prints, Face and their passports before they vote.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Babatundeh26: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you actually think a random fellow with a random comment online about Hausa's is the reason Nigeria is divided among ethnic lines then you are the bigger fool. You should be more concerned that we are in the 21st century and still cant conduct elections outside the shores of our country , but you are foolishly attacking me for my comment. MUMU. The line between stupidity and ignorance is very slim indeed.
Iziquiel:

Are you not a fool for mentioning Hausa? Can't you make your statement without mentioning any tribe or ethnic group? This is the reason we keep dividing along ethic lines. You are a BIG FOOL!
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

This is 2018 They can vote online. All you have to do is open website capture finger prints, Face and their passports before they vote.

no wonder russia voted in trump, even the analog mode of election is rigged in& out not to talk of online, alakoba .... Next time say something realistic, from crawl you walk not fly
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
ericsmith:

no wonder russia voted in trump, even the analog mode of election is rigged in& out not to talk of online, alakoba .... Next time say something realistic, from crawl you walk not fly

why pick on the negative? Is it only America that uses online voting what of the stupid Russia UK Germany Japan etc they use the same thing. It is because of people like you that is why Nigeria is where it is resisting change adapting to the nonsense paper voting in 2019.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

why pick on the negative? Is it only America that uses online voting what of the stupid Russia UK Germany Japan etc they use the same thing. It is because of people like you that is why Nigeria is where it is resisting change adapting to the nonsense paper voting in 2019.

speaking of personality I'm positively minded, flexible and will embrace anything modern but when the demerit is more than the merit .... weytin we gain.
all the countries you mentioned are not within visibility range to Nigeria as far as development perimeter is concern ... there are some advancement we are not ready for no matter how good they sound ... that is just the truth, either you accept reality or not ,it's stands.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
ericsmith:

speaking of personality I'm positively minded, flexible and will embrace anything modern but when the demerit is more than the merit .... weytin we gain.
all the countries you mentioned are not within visibility range to Nigeria as far as development perimeter is concern ... there are some advancement we are not ready for no matter how good they sound ... that is just the truth, either you accept reality or not ,it's stands.

That is what am saying Nigeria is where it is because we keep doing the same old thing the same way. When the CBN governor introduced ATM many kick against it today is it not working yes it has it imperfections but it will work if we want it to work.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

That is what am saying Nigeria is where it is because we keep doing the same old thing the same way. When the CBN governor introduced ATM many kick against it today is it not working yes it has it imperfections but it will work if we want it to work.

private and public sector are two different things .. ATM is an innovation suited for private firms such as banks ... visit private firms & try visit public firms you will see one embraces innovation/tech than the other ....
As far as election are concern we are not ready for online polls ... with all the incompetence record we see daily in Nigeria .... if russia could hack US polling server imagine what can happen in Nigeria ... besides why are other africa countries not adopting online polls or is it naija mentality in them
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
ericsmith:

private and public sector are two different things .. ATM is an innovation suited for private firms such as banks ... visit private firms & try visit public firms you will see one embraces innovation/tech than the other ....
As far as election are concern we are not ready for online polls ... with all the incompetence record we see daily in Nigeria .... if russia could hack US polling server imagine what can happen in Nigeria ... besides why are other africa countries not adopting online polls or is it naija mentality in them

And with the manual voting system have we being able to get it right?
JAMB that is using CBT in its exam is it not a public sector Do we have a public Bank. The truth is that we do not want to implement it. Of course rigging can occur once in a while it won't be easily as the so call one we are using.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

And with the manual voting system have we being able to get it right?
JAMB that is using CBT in its exam is it not a public sector Do we have a public Bank. The truth is that we do not want to implement it. Of course rigging can occur once in a while it won't be easily as the so call one we are using.

election every 4yrs is also "once in a while" ..
your examples are not equivalents ... are we now comparing jambites to politicians ...
like I said before earlier ...online polling sounds fantastic it moreorless like the state police thing .... but the truth/reality on ground is we ain't ready

election every 4yrs is also "once in a while"
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
ericsmith:

election every 4yrs is also "once in a while" ..
your examples are not equivalents ... are we now comparing jambites to politicians ...
like I said before earlier ...online polling sounds fantastic it moreorless like the state police thing .... but the truth/reality on ground is we ain't ready

election every 4yrs is also "once in a while"

Were we ready for ATM and JAMB I see nothing wrong with it.Laptops and android phone and now common devices let not decieve ourselves. when there I'd a will there is a way. It time we leave all these outdated ways of doing this.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Theophinio(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Iammercy2018:
kids everywhere
Hi amMercy Love to ask you something about Portugal I need your Email Mine emekaezeokoye@gmail.com Thanks
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Iziquiel(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Babatundeh26:
If you actually think a random fellow with a random comment online about Hausa's is the reason Nigeria is divided among ethnic lines then you are the bigger fool. You should be more concerned that we are in the 21st century and still cant conduct elections outside the shores of our country , but you are foolishly attacking me for my comment. MUMU. The line between stupidity and ignorance is very slim indeed.
It's obvious you're senseless. If you don't know the effect of your statement then you must be useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prepare For Evacuation, Minister Warns State Govts, LGAs On Impending Floods / Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: Ikeobasi Mokelu Obtains ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.