Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (18339 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by KanwuliaExtra: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2018
JUBRIL or whatever you call yourself?
Lookey hia!
Don’t insult our intelligence.
Nigerians’ votes do not count.
Never did, NEVER WILL!
You only RIG in Nigeria. kiss

I nefa stand for line to vote for credible US politicians, e come be “dollar-for-agbada” WAEC-LESS DAURA DUNCE likey you and ya “ASIWAJUJU cabal? undecided

Look at this OKPEMU trying to tell the world that credible elections take place ANYWHERE in Nigeria? cheesy Atiku should make sure he can out-rig you and your Sudanese cabal. kiss

Even if dem dey give spiritual PVC to diasporans,
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to SMELL THEM!

Back to Daura! You MALU-PHOCKER! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920529:

Stop beefing them, you will jump to be in their shoes Mr Man!
Bad belle dey cause diarrhea o.
Pray for good tin, make ur own for better in life!
Going for greener pastures is not a crime!
We sef dey pray make we dey go, dey come!
You should be ashamed of your unpatriotic comment . The citizens of the countries you wish to travel to , did they run from their countries to seek for greener pastures ....mtchww

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

can you just stfu...??
It is not mandatory you comment on Nairaland
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by amazon14: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Optional09:
Rented crowd, we’ve seen videos of people that were present in the forum except Baba lifeless

Lol. Abokis in diaspora.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Shior!! Wetin concern agbero with overload? Like they would want to vote before. They are not here in this shithole so whats their business with elections?
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
You should be ashamed of your unpatriotic comment . The citizens of the countries you wish to travel to , did they run from their countries to seek for greener pastures ....mtchww

stfu already...your moniker sound like a salamy....you are the real unpatriotic....

biafran moroon....

we will confront una in nigeria and abroad....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Babatundeh26:
only an illiterate or an hausa man or an illiterate hausa man can say this. so which are you!?
I am whichever your narrow mind can fathom .

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is not mandatory you comment on Nairaland

the same applies to you too....

and wtf is a Shelumiel...??

sounds like a donkey...
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2018
like you wouldn't do same if you had the chance to. you're not a good or patriotic citizen, na lack of opportunity dey worry you
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

stfu already...your moniker sound like a salamy....you are the real unpatriotic....

biafran moroon....

we will confront una in nigeria and abroad....
See , it is too early for foolishness .
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
See , it is too early for foolishness .

and its too early to be a moroon....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2018
kanwuliaextra I see you viewing, you for don vote if you had the ability to? grin abi na wetin concern you concern shithole cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
like you wouldn't do same if you had the chance to. you're not a good or patriotic citizen, na lack of opportunity dey worry you
I have had opportunity to travel but I chose to stay because I want my country to be better . You on the other hand want to flee and transfer your unpatriotic lifestyle to a place whose citizens fought for the betterment of their country. In essence, you want to reap where you did not sow thus making you a thief in disguise

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

the same applies to you too....

and wtf is a Shelumiel...??

sounds like a donkey...
What's a shelumiel Hhaahhhaaahhhaaaaahaaa.

Atleast I laughed out loud this morning.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by KanwuliaExtra: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
kanwuliaextra I see you viewing, you for don vote if you had the ability to? grin abi na wetin concern you concern shithole cheesy

I nor dey vote for America, e come be for SHYTEHOLE POLITRICKSTERS? grin
Only for entertainment please. wink
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
I have had opportunity to travel but I chose to stay because I want my country to be better . You on the other hand want to flee and transfer your unpatriotic lifestyle to a place whose citizens fought for the betterment of their country. In essence, you want to reap where you did not sow thus making you a thief in disguise

we are fighting for the betterment of nigeria already now....if you have no idea whats going on then stfu.....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's a shelumiel Hhaahhhaaahhhaaaaahaaa.

Atleast I laughed out loud this morning.

na black salamy....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by UncletC: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
kareemkamil:
IPOB Mugu's no go like this. Sai Baba till 2023. Gbam.

when you plagiarize,
have common sense...
look at the box well.
It is APC that promise akwa ibom state Warsaw and not PDP.
design your own.. stop plagiarism.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by allthingsgood: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:
goverment must make sometype of chance to allow nigerians abroad to vote too....

the embassies are their...use them....

Its not that simple. There is a lot that goes into election. Inec lacks the funds and logistics for that
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
story, make una dey soffrey dey blow una lies, Anyway maybe na illegal parole you fit run then but your mind no gree you. I don't even believe you anyways, so kachibo.
Shelumiel:
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
grin
KanwuliaExtra:

I nor dey vote for America, e come be for SHYTEHOLE POLITRICKSTERS? grin
Only for entertainment please. wink
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

we are fighting for the betterment of nigeria already now....if you have no idea whats going on then stfu.....
Abeg pack well...unpatriotic hypocrite
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Abeg pack well...unpatriotic hypocrite

you black salamy...stfu....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Kennedy94(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920502:
I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.
He said it could happen in future, the President said the Constitution had taken into cognizance the need for representation in the political structures to ensure harmony, urging more people to pick interest in governance and quality representation.
Unquote

GOD BLESS THIS GOOD MAN.
He's doing all he can and much more to bring this country back to her glory, but some children of hate are just not happy for all the Good works going on, they prefer to hit their heads on the wall every night before going to bed, but, fortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

We will keep praying for you as you take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey.

I believe you ain't a robot
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
story, make una dey soffrey dey blow una lies, Anyway maybe na illegal parole you fit run then but your mind no gree you. I don't even believe you anyways, so kachibo.
Brother , it is a free world and you are entitled to your own opinion of what to believe/disbelieve . But what I have said , I stand by
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

na black salamy....
hahahahhaaahaha. Salamy? Seems u not home based
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
hahahahhaaahaha. Salamy? Seems u not home based

he doesnt sound home based atall atall.....

why would a nigerian name himself that...??

you dont know what a salamy is...??
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by okofians(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Optional09:
Rented crowd, we’ve seen videos of people that were present in the forum except Baba lifeless

Any crowd that involves PMB and APC is a rented one....PDP and it's fans are synonyms to hate speeches anyway.
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2018
many of this ipobians are abroad commenting on nairaland....they think they are smarter than the rest of us in nigeria....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
yeah,confront the darkside....i know all of una....at home or abroad.... angry angry
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truflame: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku is a clone from Ethiopia. All we know is Buhari's re election in 2019

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Kennedy94:

I believe you ain't a robot
Perhaps we are.....

Sexy one at that!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ikeobasi Mokelu Obtains ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form / Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.