Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

This Is How Our Generation Ruins The True Meaning Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Our Generation Ruins The True Meaning Of Love (285 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Our Generation Ruins The True Meaning Of Love by don9ja4: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Listen, I’m not trying to knock our generation down a notch. I love this generation. And I know not everyone is ruining what love truly means. Millennials are smart, intuitive and most importantly passionate. But with passion, comes a lack of understanding when it comes to our relationships.

The truth is, we don’t know how to communicate anymore.

And I’m 100% included in this. Our generation is so scared of confrontation, that we don’t even have human decency to talk to others face to face.

READ MORE
Re: This Is How Our Generation Ruins The True Meaning Of Love by faithugo64(f): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
grin Op post it here if you want us to read it, no carry us go your blog.
Good morning fellow hustler cool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Times When Being Single Is Bae / What Do You Do If You're Even More Unattractive Then The Other Girls But Still / Why Do You Think Elder Brother Marry Before The Junior One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.