Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Do You Think Elder Brother Marry Before The Junior One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Elder Brother Marry Before The Junior One (283 Views)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Elder Brother Marry Before The Junior One by Ejifor(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
My elder brother is not ready to get married and my parents are forcing me to get married. Shall I marry now or wait for my elder brother's marriage?Please don't use the word "love" for the feelings you had for that girl because if yours is true love you should marry her no matter what happens!

And knowing your parents you must've been aware of the caste complications and should've been prepared for its consequences. Instead you just want to "dump" her and go by your mom's wishes! CONTINUE READING

source{/url}https://borwap6..com/2018/11/why-do-you-think-elder-brother-marry.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Rapists......? / Faith And Grace / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.