Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (41957 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Smile4daddy(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2018
greggng:
Atiku is dead already. Wait for proper campaign to start you will see how empty your pdp candidate is

Atiku died while in Dubia, the person that come back from Dubia is not Atiku, it is Hassan Ahan from Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by helpee(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Abati60:

When he was in APC, did he hold any office or any significant role. Its a shame how we the youths celebrate mediocrity and people who stole our commonwealth. Is he the best we can offer?
. You are a clown. How can you ask wether ATIKU is the best we can offer when you are obviously supporting a LIFELESS BUHARI with dictatorial tendencies with absolutely nothing to show for his 4 yrs in office. You mean BUHARI is the best we can offer?you must be a comedian

3 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
maasoap:

How did that make him innocent?
Who is talking about innocence here ? We are talking about the hypocrisy behind this post !

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
I love this fact sheet , but my mind is already made up and Obitikulated. Show me this earlier comes 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by donbenie(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Another Great Thief spotted.

You will surely die with him just like Lawrence Anini.

I haven't seen anyone supporting Atiku who is not a thief or aspiring thief. If you have seen, tell me.

Those planing to bring Evil back to our Nation will definitely kick bucket before 2019.
Just like APC and you were thieves when you were winning and dinning with Atiku until he decided to abscond,birds of a feather flock together..
An association of thieves calling the kettle black.. shocked
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
This one holds no water. If he has document on him send same to the current EFCC to action

Riduane:
Nuhu Ribadu's MY STORY, published in 2010.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Kennydoc(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Abati60:

When he was in APC, did he hold any office or any significant role. Its a shame how we the youths celebrate mediocrity and people who stole our commonwealth. Is he the best we can offer?

Celebrating mediocrity is supporting men like Buhari to rule Nigeria for 8 years. Buhari has nothing to offer.
Buhari is also a criminal. We remember his story as PTF Chairman and Minister of Petroleum.

3 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Lalasticalala, mynd44

Exactly. Atiku political style is to loot massively and also open the floodgate to his lootocrat friends and cronies. It is only hate against Buhari from a section of Nigeria driving the online support for Atiku.

When campaign starts proper it will become obvious to even the most hardened hater that Atiku is unelectable and the PDP goofed badly thinking of their wallet ,rather than about Nigerians , when they gave the ultra-corrupt and baggage-ridden Atiku their Presidential ticket.

3 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Odmic2839(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !
that what you call politics. Ur friend today might be ur enemy tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Conestone(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2018
What is it with Nigerians,why ignore the truth. Pls for our nation to get back on her feet we must call a spade a spade. We have got just one country.lets join hands together make Nigeria for better

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by emmangrace: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !
Forget about politics. This is part of history and can never be erased from the history. Forever it would be referred to anytime need be.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by gisco200(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
When Atikulated gives buhari 64 billion in 2015. He wasn't a thief an looter till he defeat to PDP.. All dis zombie matter don tired me
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by brightchiemeziem: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Evn if they like they should show Atiku robbing Central Bank of Nigeria with A.K 47, fr me am Atikulated 2019!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by smtj: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
edibobo:

.They should go and dig Atiku's Parent to come and testify and at the end of the day I will still vote Atiku. It is better we vote Atiku who is a Nigerian than voting for a foreigner to govern us
===>than voting for a foreigner to govern us<=== that is, for the third time? But come!!!!! Who are you referring to, is it this one?

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by twize(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Political cheap blackmail. I am Atikulated
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by kingsclass: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
It's too late for me to do U-turn,I am already Atikulated Obidiently .No amount of propaganda, report of any kind weather true or false can change my mind in voting for Atiku.After all 99% of politicians in Nigeria are not clean.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Conestone(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
when will Nigerians eyes be open to see the man behind the scene
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
realtyson:
if corruption was our only problem Nigeria would have been more better than India. what will you say about the marginalization, crisis, protest, strike, ganddollar, herdsmen, leaving office for long, lai Mohammed, adams oshobaba, result saga, etc. so if nobody can turn new leaf, lets go back to everybody's previous rule

All the problems you mentioned are all byproducts of corruption.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2018
emmangrace:

Forget about politics. This is part of history and can never be erased from the history. Forever it would be referred to anytime need be.
In Nigeria, history is only taught when elections are approaching. Why ?

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by adisababa1234: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Just make the election free and fair then you will know all this propaganda will make Atiku coast to victory.
When he was in your party you regarded him as saint now that is opposition is corrupt.
APC IS A SCAM.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Corrinthians(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Shut the Bleep up.

It is POLITICS! Stop complaining and shoot your own shots of you've got the ammo. Stop whining like a little girl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2018
I will rather vote a thief than vote for a terrorist like Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by nelcliff(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Your post make no sense to me.. The question is .... Why all of this now...
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by cheaperstores: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Lalasticalala, mynd44

A man (pmb) whose worth is 30million but whose children schooled abroad paying as much as $100,000 . Have you asked yourself how manage?

He's simply not smart enough to steal enough because they all steal.

No court pronouncement on atiku it is mere speculation?
ATIKU was in apc years back and no mention of corruption?

Let's talk what they can do for the nation
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by famosh: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Even if Atiku were the legendary Lawrence Anini of the 1980s, we will still vote for him. See them trying to resurrect their dead end propaganda, since its clear they have nothing to campaign on.
If you PDP sycophants & IPIGs would vote an Atiku even as he's worse than Anini, why then are you irritated some other people express their rights to support Buhari?

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by TheKingIsHere: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:

If Atiku had emerged as APC candidate to challenge Jonathan in 2015, the PDP people queuing up to lick his corrupt stinking ass today would have brought out all these allegations to show Nigerians that he's unelectable. APC is well aware of Atiku's dirty dealings and hence, he was never allowed to occupy any position of significance in the party. If PDP is serious about coming back to power to serve Nigerians and not to loot as usual, they would not have put forward a rogue that contributed significantly to destroying the country.

But APC is also putting a criminal called buhari. Or have you forgotten?

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
yeyeboi:

Trash , If You Like Tell Obama To Write About Atiku, I will Still Vote Him cheesy grin

What About All The Stunt Buhari Pulled In 1980’s

Like this one...

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

I agree with you, but even then atiku wasn't the presidential candidate then, was he ?

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by FrancisIgya: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Between the thief and a 'dullard, i prefer the latter. I can't understand why some people get fascinated by an insult on their President from Trump who had earlier described Africa as a shithole: An insult to the land and people.

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by drey076(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku's thievery is well documented all over the world. Those promoting his candidature out of hatred for the current president are enemies of Nigeria. It is left for those of us who love Nigeria to ensure that Atiku is not allowed any where near Aso rock.
I would rather stay with Buhari than to pitch my tent with Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot / How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.