Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (41934 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by gentlegenius(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Lalasticalala, mynd44
When Atiku was using his alleged stolen money to fund buhari's election in 2015, WHERE WAS RIBADU?
Bloody zombies... Your dullard must be sent back to Sudan. Follow him there if you are not comfortable with Atiku in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Calers: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Thief like Atiku will vote for atiku.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by socialmediaman: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Do you know why people don’t care about these allegations? Because Babachir Lawal embezzled funds and nothing happened, Kemi Adeosun forged certificate and nothing happened, the president himself is very defiant, not listening to the voices of Nigerians against injustice while having everything to do with corrupt people including Gandollar whom he’s going to pally with soon in Kano.

On the one hand, if these people were so corrupt, why aren’t they in jail? Isn’t that why Buhari was elected? Isn’t it a shame he cannot successfully prosecute them? In fact, isn’t it pathetic that he protects his own and tries to muscle opposition?

One last point, as long as the economy is so bad under Buhari, I mean, so terrible, it’s anyone but him, just like we voted out GEJ, we want to give same treatment to Buhari, and we’ll also do same for Atiku if he doesn’t learn a lesson or two...

Till we get it right

3 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Born2Breed(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Why has he not be prosecuted,anyone can assume and lay fictitious allegation but the court of law is there to do the needful.

These are unnecessary innuendos that can't dissuade the intelligentsia from voting Atiku.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by longerthroat(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
this man and others really contributed to the problem.this nation is facing. imagine the waiver they enjoy so as to sell goods cheap and make juicy returns asap. Buhari get church mind walahi.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by ikwutasco(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:

Lalasticalala, mynd44
instead of voting who i dont know( real or fake bhri) i beta vote who i know Atiku
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Roger3D(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
jamace:
Public record without any anti-corruption agency record or court record is a mere public opinion.
A Nigerian senate committee set up to look into the affairs of PTDF and indicted him for misuse of PTDF funds. Its public record
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by highbeekeys(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !
shame on you for not calling a spade a spade. I don't give a fvck about APC. All I know is I will never give the country's treasury to an atiku-led government. What prove do you want that you haven't seen? I hate the members of the two leading parties coz they are just the same bunch of looters, just defecting with d wave of benefits being their inspiration. I prefer buhari o.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
shey you south easterners read the document....??

how can you people suggest that we vote somebody like atiku....??

you want a igbo to be president....??....then start to be reasonable....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Princedapace(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Abati60:

When he was in APC, did he hold any office or any significant role. Its a shame how we the youths celebrate mediocrity and people who stole our commonwealth. Is he the best we can offer?

If APC can present someone else aside Buhari, someone better, maybe the VP, Nigerians will abandon Atiku.

But as long as APC presented this character of Buhari, no way mehn. He should go and be fighting corruption alone in efcc.

To kill corruption, many fundamental things need to be fixed.. Seriously, I am yet to see a reasonable leader in Nigeria..
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by madridguy(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2018
ATIKU don buy market grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by efighter: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Even if Atiku were the legendary Lawrence Anini of the 1980s, we will still vote for him. See them trying to resurrect their dead end propaganda, since its clear they have nothing to campaign on.

Yes, you Biafran pigs and idiots will vote for Atikuloot because your generational trades inherited from your forefathers are armed robbery, drug pushing, kidnapping, fake drugs manufacturing and baby factory. Who then will you vote for if not a fellow thief and smuggler?

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by AnanseK(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !

It’s your fault. You didn’t raise these important issues when he was in APC.

Your complaint doesn’t make him less of wanted person for financial crimes and corruption.

We can’t have him as Nigeria’s President.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2018
efighter:

Yes, you Biafran pigs and idiots will vote for Atikuloot because your generational trades inherited from your forefathers are armed robbery, drug pushing, kidnapping, fake drugs manufacturing and baby factory. Who then will you vote for if not a fellow thief and smuggler?

... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

we cant allow them to have their way or else nigeria would perish.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by ivandragon: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2018
donbenie:
Yes,he was a crook and he was wholeheartedly welcome into the Sainthood of APC and all was Forgiven and forgotten until he dares to leave the Sainthood and all of a sudden you all remember his criminal history..
Remove the LOG from your eyes before looking for who to remove the thorn from his..#HYPOCRITE..shocked

no need to expend energy.

Atiku is not clean, we know... but neither is PMB. so when they start their noise on how a corrupt Atiku shouldn't be president, ask them why they still want to support a corrupt PMB...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/19/buhari-overthrew-shagari-2-8b-oil-scam-tinubu-wants-apc-vp-slot-ikimi/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201501200086.html

& that does not even include the PTF scandals...
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by AnanseK(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:
shey you south easterners read the document....??

how can you people suggest that we vote somebody like atiku....??

you want a igbo to be president....??....then start to be reasonable....

They have a plan, Obi and Jennifer are the hatchet duo
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Xfemt(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Lolz
Stupid APshit dem

So for 3 years wen he was in apc u guys never knew he was d master of corruption, no arrest towards him, no investigations, u guys did notin I mean u guys did fucking nothing to prove he is corrupt, he spent all his stolen money on apc and de called him d best gift ever to happen to dem, but d moment he left APshit and won d presidential ticket in another party u pple starting churning out stupid tins to nail him.
I laugh in swahili.
I don't pity apshit loyalist of NL

I pity ameachi
Oshomole
Tinubu
Pmb
Lai
Fashola
Gandollar
And co
Do u know why
because after pmb ll live office in 2019
Which I know he ll
Nigerians ll see dat dis govt is d most corrupt govt not only in nigeria but the whole world and dis set off pple will run to exile of be jailed for crime against Nigeria.

God bless nigeria
I b yoruba/urhobo with brain
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2018
AnanseK:

They have a plan, Obi and Jennifer are the hatchet duo

i tell you,this south easterners have a plan to kpai nigeria....or else i dont understand how they would like somebody like atiku....

makes no sense...... undecided undecided

jonathan,okay...but atiku...??...thats very strange to me..... undecided undecided

dem say them dont like northerners,but they wan still vote the worsest northerner than a ex general northerner....??

very strange and suspect.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku's thievery is well documented all over the world. Those promoting his candidature out of hatred for the current president are enemies of Nigeria. It is left for those of us who love Nigeria to ensure that Atiku is not allowed any where near Aso rock.

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bobbysteps: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:

If Atiku had emerged as APC candidate to challenge Jonathan in 2015, the PDP people queuing up to lick his corrupt stinking ass today would have brought out all these allegations to show Nigerians that he's unelectable. APC is well aware of Atiku's dirty dealings and hence, he was never allowed to occupy any position of significance in the party. If PDP is serious about coming back to power to serve Nigerians and not to loot as usual, they would not have put forward a rogue that contributed significantly to destroying the country.
Nice talk my brother, May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bobbysteps: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
yeyeboi:

Trash , If You Like Tell Obama To Write About Atiku, I will Still Vote Him cheesy grin

What About All The Stunt Buhari Pulled In 1980’s

Atikulooted Obituary supporter.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bobbysteps: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
jamace:
When Atiku supported APC with a large sum of money for PMB election, he was a "saint" and the best thing that can happen to Nigeria o.

Shame on APC, a party of propaganda, deceit and corruption!
Shame on you too
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Mankosi: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
What was atiku's rank when he was in custom? Was he the comptroller general? If he wasn't then there's no need for all these.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by jamace(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bobbysteps:
Shame on you too
A supporter of looters "saints" in APC spotted. grin grin
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bobbysteps: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
njimezz:
wa oooooooO? Who are u to judge Atiku. Ok let say Atiku looted funds and so, During his 8yrs in office is far better than Buhari 3-4yrs of hell to Nigerians. No EFCC or Court has and have come up to say he looted and beside he was a saint while in APC. All the haters of Atiku shud burn in hell.................
you will burn in hell with your family, idiot..
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku's thievery is well documented all over the world. Those promoting his candidature out of hatred for the current president are enemies of Nigeria. It is left for those of us who love Nigeria to ensure that Atiku is not allowed any where near Aso rock.

nairaland biggest hypocrite , I haven't seen you call for the probing of Gandujes and his bullion dollar babariga.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by AdesegunSanni89: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
gisco200:
When Atikulated gives buhari 64 billion in 2015. He wasn't a thief an looter till he defeat to PDP.. All dis zombie matter don tired me
Na you help am count the 64 billion? Oloshi Oloriburuku
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by AdesegunSanni89: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
FrancisIgya:
Between the thief and a 'dullard, i prefer the latter. I can't understand why some people get fascinated by an insult on their President from Trump who had earlier described Africa as a shithole: An insult to the land and people.
Don't mind them. Even though Trump also said they should grab their mothers by the pvssy.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by seanfer(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
Patiently waiting for the Zombie that reported me to the Zombie mods.

What's the name of this Game please can i get it on APP store?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by EZEBEL: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:

Lalasticalala, mynd44
it is not only Atiku that is contesting what face only him
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by donbenie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Yes,just the way jesus will accept u and forgive u of all your sins but if u then decide to leave again your sins will be exposed once more
Well the last time I checked APC ain't Jesus and neither do co sinners have prerogative of forgiving sins..
Atiku is a crook we all agree,so are every other looter domiciled in the APC,the same Crookes that were in PDP are today chanting change in APC..#GANDOLLARS..shocked
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

Get it right.

Problem was never whether he was in apc or pdp.

As far as you should care, both parties are the same.

Problem is now, a man with some shady dealings is trying to become the president.

Seriously, that should give you a lot of concern, if you are wise enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.