Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (41971 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Don't mind them. Even though Trump also said they should grab their mothers by the pvssy.

It's okay.

You can write it as pussy.

It's allowed. tongue
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by oyebolaidris: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
we stand with PMB

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Who is talking about innocence here ? We are talking about the hypocrisy behind this post !

Yeah, hypocrisy goes both way but the fact still remain
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by BAZETU12: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !

that's why APC can't use him as there President candidate

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Get it right.

Problem was never whether he was in apc or pdp.

As far as you should care, both parties are the same.

Problem is now, a man with some shady dealings is trying to become the president.

Seriously, that should give you a lot of concern, if you are wise enough.
...the report of the coup plotter(Buhari) did not given you concern ? Oga, wise up and stop engaging in hypocrisy!
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
...the report of the coup plotter(Buhari) did not given you concern ? Oga, wise up and stop engaging in hypocrisy!

Which report is you talking about, nigga?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Which report is you talking about, nigga?
Is it that you are a hypocrite who wants me to chew on the rubbish being served by the BMC on Nairaland ? Oga ! It is a well known fact that Buhari staged a coup and overthrew a civilian government in 1983 . So how come this piece of information did not stop you from voting him in 2015 ? Mtchww
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Is it that you are a hypocrite who wants me to chew on the rubbish being served by the BMC on Nairaland ? Oga ! It is a well known fact that Buhari staged a coup and overthrew a civilian government in 1983 . So how come this piece of information did not stop you from voting him in 2015 ? Mtchww

I am not voting for Buhari based on this coup plotting abilities.

I am voting for Buhari based on his Anti-Corruption stance.

Can you now see why I will never ever vote for Atiku?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
highbeekeys:

shame on you for not calling a spade a spade. I don't give a fvck about APC. All I know is I will never give the country's treasury to an atiku-led government. What prove do you want that you haven't seen? I hate the members of the two leading parties coz they are just the same bunch of looters, just defecting with d wave of benefits being their inspiration. I prefer buhari o.
...it is natural to prefer hypocrisy to the truth . So I will not blame you for showing support for Buhari.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Get it right.

Problem was never whether he was in apc or pdp.

As far as you should care, both parties are the same.

Problem is now, a man with some shady dealings is trying to become the president.

Seriously, that should give you a lot of concern, if you are wise enough.

this is what they still dont understand till today...people voted buhari and not apc....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
if buhari was in fee dee fee,we would have voted fee dee fee....

they still dont get it....

its about the person and not about the party....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

this is what they still dont understand till today...people voted buhari and not apc....

How can they understand that when their eyes is completely blinded by hatred and ethnic bigotry?

Ndi ara.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

I am not voting for Buhari based on this coup plotting abilities.

I am voting for Buhari based on his Anti-Corruption stance.

Can you now see why I will never ever vote for Atiku?
What anticorruption stance are you talking of? Can corruption fight corruption and prevail ? Buhari , that disregards to the rule of law is the one that has an anticorruption stance, abi? Or is it scandals surrounding the like of Babachir Lawal , Rotimi Amechi , Aliyu Wammako ,Abba Kyari and Co. ? Or how about the like of Goodswill Akapbio whose criminal file was being dusted by the EFCC until he defected and was admitted into the ranks of the APC and pronounced "clean " by Buhari . Please do not speak on anticorruption when it comes to Buhari or else thunder will fire you there .
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Great2017: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abati60:

When he was in APC, did he hold any office or any significant role. Its a shame how we the youths celebrate mediocrity and people who stole our commonwealth. Is he the best we can offer?
More shame on you that you celebrate mediocrity more in supporting Buhari. Is Buhari the best we can offer?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

How can they understand that when their eyes is completely blinded by hatred and ethnic bigotry?

Ndi ara.

now that cownunu with his nonesense ipob stuff have reappeard....blaimy,atikus chance is even much slimmy....

they will go on boycott....atiku is a northerner anyways...they hate northerners anyways....simple calculations....

win win for buhari....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

now that cownunu with his nonesense ipob stuff have reappeard....blaimy,atikus chance is even much slimmy....

they will go on boycott....atiku is a northerner anyways...they hate northerners anyways....simple calculations....

win win for buhari....

Cownu or not, it doesn't really matter.

They are 5 % and 5 % they shall remain.

All their votes put together will never amount to more than 5 %.

It's a pity.

Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
What anticorruption stance are you talking of? Can corruption fight corruption and prevail ? Buhari , that disregards to the rule of law is the one that has an anticorruption stance, abi? Or is it scandals surrounding the like of Babachir Lawal , Rotimi Amechi , Aliyu Wammako ,Abba Kyari and Co. ? Or how about the like of Goodswill Akapbio whose criminal file was being dusted by the EFCC until he defected and was admitted into the ranks of the APC and pronounced "clean " by Buhari . Please do not speak on anticorruption when it comes to Buhari or else thunder will fire you there .

You and I, we don't have to argue this thing.

Just vote for your candidate; let me vote for my own candidate.

Hopefully if your candidate wins, he or she will try the likes of Babachir Lawal , Rotimi Amechi , Aliyu Wammako ,Abba Kyari, Goodswill Akpabio and Co., okay?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Cownu or not, it doesn't really matter.

They are 5 % and 5 % they shall remain.

All their votes put together will never amount to more than 5 %.

It's a pity.

Ha ha ha ha ha

they are too divided to even make any impact....i know igbos have the numbers...but their are igbos that like buhari too....

sooo....
we could as well declare buhari already the winner now....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

they are too divided to even make any impact....i know igbos have the numbers...but their are igbos that like buhari too....

sooo....
we could as well declare buhari already the winner now....

Wait na... don't declare it now.

Let's just postpone their frustrations a little by giving them their false atikulated hopes now.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

You and I, we don't have to argue this thing.

Just vote for your candidate; let me vote for my own candidate.

Hopefully if your candidate wins, he or she will try the likes of Babachir Lawal , Rotimi Amechi , Aliyu Wammako ,Abba Kyari, Goodswill Akpabio and Co., okay?

its the best to say to them,bros,let them vote who they want......its their right.....

atiku my foot....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Wait na... don't declare it now.

Let's just postpone their frustrations a little by giving them their false atikulated hopes now.

uhhhhhh.....!!....bad guy...am just calculating...kiiikikikiki.....

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
PDP is doomed
These are some of the reasons people like Wike and Fayose prefared someone like Tambuwa who is not yet politically tainted.

But PDP naive stakeholders say dey prefer someone with suspicion financial power
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by bantudra: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
obansanjo vs. buhari would have been more interesting...

atiku vs. buhari is a joke....

pwaaaaaaa...as a tanzanian guy always says....

even jonathan vs. buhari would be more interesting.....

atiku is a bad joke....

pwaaaa....
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Politicowizard(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is a direct indicted that buhari has failed in fighting corruption. If he had done the needful, atiku would probably be in jail and wouldn't have been seeking an election. Shame to buhari.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by iamjavadem(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
You are the one with amnesia because PDP also does same thing. You are just icking sidesand pained about this revelation about your hero. Shio.
Shelumiel:
Some people have selective amnesia: when Atiku was in the APC this never showed up , but now he has defected to the PDP and is now gaining momentum , these stalwarts from the APC now start bringing to remembrance all his past deeds . Shame on APC and it's members with selective amnesia !
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by iamjavadem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
They are all results of corruption.
realtyson:
if corruption was our only problem Nigeria would have been more better than India. what will you say about the marginalization, crisis, protest, strike, ganddollar, herdsmen, leaving office for long, lai Mohammed, adams oshobaba, result saga, etc. so if nobody can turn new leaf, lets go back to everybody's previous rule
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Omooniya1: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
gisco200:
When Atikulated gives buhari 64 billion in 2015. He wasn't a thief an looter till he defeat to PDP.. All dis zombie matter don tired me

any proof, like GANDUJE VIDEO CLIP of the 60 billion naira ua referring to?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
iamjavadem:
You are the one with amnesia because PDP also does same thing. You are just icking sidesand pained about this revelation about your hero. Shio.
It is not mandatory you comment on every post that does not suit your hypocrisy.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by barcaboi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Difference is APC didn't choose him a single flagbearer
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by somziency: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
APC SHOW US YOUR STEWARDSHIP IN THE LAST 3YEARS TO EARN OUR VOTES. PROPAGANDA KO LE WERK O!
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by zoedew: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

Does that remove from the glaring fact that Atiku is by reason of his gargantuan corrupt antecedents most I’ll-suited to be entrusted with The Presidency of Nigeria? It is a different kettle of fish if he admits to his past with a clear intent to atone for same.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Kingspin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Keep looking into the matter while we wait for the court of law final decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.