Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (41969 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Nuhu Ribadu's MY STORY, published in 2010.

Someone that would get Nigeria working again won’t be sharing dollars to convince people to vote for him"

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by ifiokjohn(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Abati60:

When he was in APC, did he hold any office or any significant role. Its a shame how we the youths celebrate mediocrity and people who stole our commonwealth. Is he the best we can offer?
is buhari the best we can also offer that u want to vote for him?
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by yinnyme(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Nuhu Ribadu's MY STORY, published in 2010.

They did more than this for PMB, AIT even did documentary on PMB yet he won. They are repeating GEJ mistakes, just go ahead and market yourself instead of wasting time to advertise your opponent. The political narratives Don change.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by luvtoteach(f): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Even if Atiku were the legendary Lawrence Anini of the 1980s, we will still vote for him. See them trying to resurrect their dead end propaganda, since its clear they have nothing to campaign on.
which we, please speak for yourself, I will not vote for the theif .
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Gandollar(f): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Lalasticalala, mynd44
The same Ribadu was quoted as saying that Tiffnubu was a criminal of international dimensions, but today, he the life wire of APC and even buhari worships him with so much solemnity!
Your propaganda is not working, we love Atiku and we vote massively for him and he will surely win!
Lalastlala, mynd44 come and carry your load o

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bizibi(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2018
It seems APC have nothing to show,absolutely nothing even their sycophants on this forum are shooting blanks. I can just imagine how the next 4 years will be under APC/buhari.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by FrancisIgya: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Between the thief and a dullard. I prefer the latter.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Gandollar(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Someone that would get Nigeria working again won’t be sharing dollars to convince people to vote for him"
I like dollars, that's why he gave me dollars. Ask jafar if you think I'm lying.

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by michoim(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
We all know who Atiku is; except some misguided elements (IPoB/PDP )
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by michoim(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
We all know who Atiku is. Except some misguided elements (IPOB/PDP)
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bizibi(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku's thievery is well documented all over the world. Those promoting his candidature out of hatred for the current president are enemies of Nigeria. It is left for those of us who love Nigeria to ensure that Atiku is not allowed any where near Aso rock.
you guys are shooting yourselves everyday, it goes to show your party have absolutely nothing to show.the more you attack the opponent the more they use that as an advantage and does your candidate even have a 4 year plan if he gets re-elected.I pity you guys....

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by feddis(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
So much for the intimidation he's getting from the incumbent government as a "Dead on arrival"candidate.

A vote for Atiku is a vote towards a united and a no bloodshed Nation.

Riduane:
Atiku is dead on arrival. No wonder people are aside disgruntled ipob touts are not rallying behind him. A vote for Atiku is a gunshot to our treasury and whatever good that's about happening to the country. Think twice.

Lalasticalala, mynd44
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Kfed4ril(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Riduane:

Lalasticalala, mynd44

APC has been in power for 4years now, don’t you think you should be marketing APC based on their achievements so far than de marketing the opposition, because believe me this your de marketing strategy is not working, rather it pushing more sympathizers towards the opposition.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by feddis(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Who are you? Who knows you?
michoim:
We all know who Atiku is. Except some misguided elements (IPOB/PDP)
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by feddis(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Please there's no imagination to that. God won't let affliction arise again.

Bizibi:
It seems APC have nothing to show,absolutely nothing even their sycophants on this forum are shooting blanks. I can just imagine how the next 4 years will be under APC/buhari.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by smirn(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku's thievery is well documented all over the world. Those promoting his candidature out of hatred for the current president are enemies of Nigeria. It is left for those of us who love Nigeria to ensure that Atiku is not allowed any where near Aso rock.
Never, he will Never get there.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by feddis(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Please let them do the work for us.

yinnyme:

They did more than this for PMB, AIT even did documentary on PMB yet he won. They are repeating GEJ mistakes, just go ahead and market yourself instead of wasting time to advertise your opponent. The political narratives Don change.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Jiang:

I agree with you, but even then atiku wasn't the presidential candidate then, was he ?
This is not about Atiku , it is about the hypocrisy behind this post .
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by realtyson: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Xda59:

All the problems you mentioned are all byproducts of corruption.
grin hahaha so all are corrupt lets go for lesser evil
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Shelumiel: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Shut the Bleep up.

It is POLITICS! Stop complaining and shoot your own shots of you've got the ammo. Stop whining like a little girl. cheesy
It seems you are suffering from low self-esteem. Abeg pack well...mtchww
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Bizibi(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
Please there's no imagination to that. God won't let affliction arise again.

I pray it doesn't get to that,because if it does I will move most of my assets abroad And wait till after the tenure. Everything is in Nigerians hands now,they have to choose to determine their future.

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by tinsel: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Even if Atiku were the legendary Lawrence Anini of the 1980s, we will still vote for him. See them trying to resurrect their dead end propaganda, since its clear they have nothing to campaign on.
Say you and not we.
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Wonderlabius: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
.. that is politics, if you have skeleton in your cupboard stay away. Same way pdb is talking about buhari certificate��
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Corrinthians(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you are suffering from low self-esteem. Abeg pack well...mtchww
It seems this one just came across the word "self esteem" for the very first time and was just anxious to apply it. Otherwise, what has self esteem got to do with anything here? cheesy

Oga, it is called POLITICS like I said. Stop whining like a little girl and take your shots if you've got any ammo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by SingleWahala(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
ngoziempress:
Why are they bringing this up now that Atiku has defected to PDP? And mind you many Nigerians prefer Atiku to your lifeless Buhari.
....... Politics is A DIRTY GAME OF THE MAFIANS ! cool cool cool ....its all about bringing down your opponent by hook or by crock cool cool cool
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by feddis(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
All this ranting and accusations with no single evidence?
But APC won't arrest you for such hate since it's in their favor.

AdesegunSanni89:
How come Benue killing stopped immediately the governor joined PDP. How come we don't here about FULANI killings anymore since Atiku the PDP candidate if Fulani. We all know PDP is behind the killings in Nigeria although I blame Buhari for not arresting them. PDP is the real Den of killers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Sambaby7640: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Why arr u people like this?. U want a known crook to rule us? Chai. That is how people where shouting they want jesus dead instead of the known thief
Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by ifiokjohn(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Bizibi:
Don't imagine cause i know they can't win

2 Likes

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by tuniski: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:

If Atiku had emerged as APC candidate to challenge Jonathan in 2015, the PDP people queuing up to lick his corrupt stinking ass today would have brought out all these allegations to show Nigerians that he's unelectable. APC is well aware of Atiku's dirty dealings and hence, he was never allowed to occupy any position of significance in the party. If PDP is serious about coming back to power to serve Nigerians and not to loot as usual, they would not have put forward a rogue that contributed significantly to destroying the country.
Stop being emotional you this buharist! It is not for you to tell PDP who to make its candidate nor its strategy. Face your Buhari the Monumental failure,and watch @Atiku being Sworn in as president May29th 2019. Nigerians by Majority are resolved to send buhari back to daura.

Nigerians are more than buharideens!

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by IsioStar1: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2018
ngoziempress:
Why are they bringing this up now that Atiku has defected to PDP? And mind you many Nigerians prefer Atiku to your lifeless Buhari.

The truth be told, because he was not a Candidate then. Naija politics is so dumb and dirty that you must check yourself very well before venturing into the game. Let even Adeboye, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo dare venture into politics you will hear what Nigerians will say about them. Naija politics nor be am .

1 Like

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by kunmiiii: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
It seems this one just came across the word "self esteem" for the very first time and was just anxious to apply it. Otherwise, what has self esteem got to do with anything here? cheesy

Oga, it is called POLITICS like I said. Stop whining like a little girl and take your shots if you've got any ammo.

Hahahaha....Damn, shades on all fronts!!

That guy right now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman by Sambaby7640: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2018
donbenie:
Yes,he was a crook and he was wholeheartedly welcome into the Sainthood of APC and all was Forgiven and forgotten until he dares to leave the Sainthood and all of a sudden you all remember his criminal history..
Remove the LOG from your eyes before looking for who to remove the thorn from his..#HYPOCRITE..shocked
Yes,just the way jesus will accept u and forgive u of all your sins but if u then decide to leave again your sins will be exposed once more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.