Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... (493 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments / Does Second Chance Worth Giving After Wrong Doing Or Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... by omablogs: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
So what is a promise ring and why do lovers use them? Find out everything about promise rings, their meaning and why you should give one here.

What is a promise ring?

A promise ring is just that, it’s a ring that signifies a promise of some kind.
Almost always, promise rings are exchanged between young lovers to pledge their love for each other.
But promise rings can mean many other things too, like when it’s exchanged between a parent and a child, it could be to abstain from sex.
When you give a promise ring to your lover, it must signify...Read More...

The time I gave a promise ring

When I was still a student in my college years close to a decade ago, I was madly in love with a girl. We had been dating for a couple of years, and even though we spent a lot of time with each other, it just was never enough. I was crazy about her. I even knew I wanted to marry her someday.

All the words in the world couldn’t express the love that I had for her. But I did want her to know that she means a lot to me, a lot more than my words could ever express.
I wasn’t the first one who wanted to express this passionate romance that overflowed within me. For almost as long as..Read More...
Re: What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... by omablogs: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... by omablogs: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
I. Now why
Re: What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... by omablogs: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
I see
Re: What Is A Promise Ring And Is It Even Worth Giving? My First Time Story... by omablogs: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lo

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Girl Stabs Boyfriend,drinks Poison After... / Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos / Friends For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.