Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me (6852 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
The girl I met last month, I just disvirgined her 3 days ago.
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me because I appeared a quiet gentle guy for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

After the do she no dey allow me rest again, calling, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth? After all, if I am poor her mom and sisters wouldn't allow me near her.
And I already made a promise will that promise hunt me in future?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Candidlady: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
sad
°°°if this story is true°==

Her mum is a disappointment!! Her daughter is a fruit that fell of the mums tree! She too is another disappointment!

Now you the OP is a devil for taking advantage of that family ie the mum and her daughter ! You knew you wanted to just smash and move! But you had to lie!

Only cowards tell lies!! You are not a Man

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by advanceDNA: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
U are just using someone’s daughter for fun..
As in just to play... like she’s not a human being

8 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Uzomacharles: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Karma come judge

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na so una dey use una hand find wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by VEXT: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nothing go do you...You think say na only u be the first guy to break promise..

If to say u no buy her that fone she for no gv u body...na trade by barter Una do...

8 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
She and the mama na low-key olosho. Their type plenty for trenches here. She fell in love with your money and doings.
To say u be broke boy,she for no allow u knack. Even her mama no go follow u smile. No f**king promise will hunt u @op

6 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Her mum is a disappointment!! Her daughter is a fruit that fell of the mums tree! She too is another disappointment!

Now you the OP is a devil for taking advantage of that family ie the mum and her daughter ! You knew you wanted to just smash and move! But you had to lie!

lol I am not a coward I love her I am not just ready for commitment yet and one of my issues is, I get tired easily when someone calls me too much and her own is becoming extra ordinary, I just like my peace and quiet

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by TheRareGem1(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
If this is true.... Nemesis will soon come coming.

That's a fact.

10 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
God will punish you for this,I blame her for falling for your yeye sweet tongue

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Rosement(f): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
How old is the girl? Is she a minor? I don't understand how she was carried away by just mere words.

Oh, you want us to advice you. If anybody tells you that law of karma exist don't listen to the person, don't you know you can reap apple after sowing bitter kola? Don't worry about the future you can easily get away with your reckless ways, ride on.

3 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
God will punish you for this,I blame her for falling for your yeye sweet tongue
angry
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Boogyman557: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

normal PAROLE!

NOBODY 4 here wey go talk sey EM never SCOPE BANI (girl) just to NACK her KUNTUS!

IF Dem begin de SWEAR.. I ASSURE u 97% of d guys here go follow dance for SMALL MARKET!

b4 U throw PESIN stone... check ur self well...

As I de here so, I no like STRESS ooo..

NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and come back house jeje..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

How is the op a devil ?
The girl will surely lose her virginity sooner or later . wink
At lest she got a phone it's better than losing her virginity for indomie and egg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op shey na Android phone you buy the babe grin
Because if na Torchlight phone I go vex for you ohhh

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Op shey na Android phone you buy the babe grin
Because if na Torchlight phone I go vex for you ohhh
I bought her nice Android phone bro

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by LordIsaac(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is not good. This one is taking advantage of a human being without a conscience. Whatever she declares on you as a result may come to pass since she never wronged you in anyway.
Although, it is obvious that if it wasn't you, another would do it.....but.... Your motive was not good ab initio.

8 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by czarr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
You even tried for her.
Some girls lost theirs with indomie and promise

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
I bought her nice Android phone bro
You try naaa smiley
Don't mind those feminist if I were I go fvck the girl like 20 times before leaving her cheesy
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why is everybody attacking the op is it a crime to have sex cry
Moreover the girl will surely lose her virginity so why the rant

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Omicron007: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
shocked

Ion know wah to say....

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:
How old is the girl? Is she a minor? I don't understand how she was carried away by just mere words.

Oh, you want us to advice you. If anybody tells you that law of karma exist don't listen to the person, don't you know you can reap apple after sowing bitter kola? Don't worry about the future you can easily get away with your reckless ways, ride on.
See babe nothing like karma here he toast her and she agreed, they both had sex and the op even paid her also(bought her a phone)
I'm not understanding where the op did wrong

6 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by funnyrich(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
The girl I met last month, I just disvirgined her 3 days ago.
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

After the do she no dey allow me rest, callin g, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth?
And I already made a promise will that promise hunt me in future?

na so I SCOPE 1 Igbo girl knack yesterday. she was a virgin too grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Jayrockk: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omo she don see husband o

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Candidlady: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

How is the op a devil ?
The girl will surely lose her virginity sooner or later . wink
At lest she got a phone it's better than losing her virginity for indomie and egg cheesy

He manipulated the girl !!!! Kindly help me ask OP how old is the girl? °°°tell him to be sincere with the age°°

And you last paragraph lipsrsealed °°°°dont know what to say, idont wanna be rude°°°

4 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Dagger007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Moral decadence is now a Cancer that we must cure from our Nigeria society. From the mother, to the daughter (that I perceive to be a minor), then down to the Op are all moral less people.

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Candidlady: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
lol I am not a coward I love her I am not just ready for commitment yet and one of my issues is, I get tired easily when someone calls me too much and her own is becoming extra ordinary, I just like my peace and quiet

You don't love her! Since you know you ain't ready for why make her a promise you can't keep

She believed in an illusion you created thinking it was real.. You deceived her!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

He manipulated the girl !!!! Kindly help me ask OP how old is the girl? °°°tell him to be sincere with the age°°

And you last paragraph lipsrsealed °°°°dont know what to say, idont wanna be rude°°°
If the girl is up to 18 there is no big deal,
Even 14yrs old girls have s€x now ,
I had my first girlfriend when I was 16 or maybe 15 and my first girlfriend was 14 then those that make me a pervert cry

What's wrong with my last paragraph? undecided
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by doytermi: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
If this story is true, you probably won’t die well grin ;

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Mamak1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
For your mind u be sharp guy abi?
Don't use ur hand and bring destruction to ur future. That is, if the story is true sha

quote author=Deadmeat post=111228196]The girl I met last month, I just disvirgined her 3 days ago.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me for my mind I just want to hit and run.

After the do she no dey allow me rest, calling, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth?
And I already made a promise will that promise hunt me in future?[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
You like your peace Wow! So tell me how she stole your peace because clearly you stole hers and now you feel you are being choked?? I won’t blame you, I blame girls who open their legs for men they aren’t married to.

Young ladies, please you guys should try and be wise!!!!

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op how old is the girl hope she not a minor undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl That Convulses When She Reaches Orgasm / Rate My Six Pack Ladies (photo) / About Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.