Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820649 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mojohnny(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks
Shyee:

Activate your ecobank MasterCard for international transaction. Ecobank CAD to NGN rate is among the lowest, if not the Lowest. I also heard Zenith and Stanbic have good rates too. First bank rate no be here o. From personal experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
IQAS takes a lot of time. you can register and monitor your application through the link.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Amica26:

13th of what month? Mine was delivered 12th October and I just received the confirmation today. Patience is the key.
This month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikedimeji(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Pls has anyone used PGD/MBA from NOUN for this EE application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bobority: 1:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phumie001: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2018
please who has done WÈS evaluation of recent. I want to know if one has to send both WAEC scratch card and do transcript as well or either of it will be good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kemkem40: 4:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello all am new here and also new on this programme, I intend to take my ielts exam in march. I need info on how to get materials for the exam and stages it will take to start application. Married with a kid ,level of education have a Bsc marketing and a Pgd stratagic supply chain management. Will need all the help I can get. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Hi @SkyWalk12, Congratulations in advance and well done for keeping the faith. Your story is a proper thriller in Manila.

My/Our application ( AOR Feb 21) is in this same AVO drama so your story, in its own way gives us hope. Last GCMS notes indicated the interview story from Mid June and all the mails to them have been answered with “ you’re on the queue”

Just want to confirm a couple of things from you.

1. Did you email Ralph Goodale and was that helpful?
2. The email about everything being postponed to2019 at AVO, was that sent to everyone who’s due to be interviewed? Cos we haven’t gotten any email like that ( cue panic? �)
3. What was the time between when they asked you to come for the interview and the actual date?
4. You mentioned an AVO whatsapp group? Is there a way to get on there?

Apologies if you’ve answered any of these before.

Cheers and congrats again

BoboXIV

SkyWalk12:
Got my second set of GCMS notes and it legit looks amazing. I’m just waiting for whatever principality to free AVO’s soul so that I can go home to Canada.

Anyway, I am now ready to post about my interview. Let me go and compose. Please moderators, kindly add it to that interview link on page 1.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by voguemum: 4:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow shocked that was some hot stew sit @skywalk12, I was practically shivering while imagining if that was to be me. You are truly the boss lady. The mercies of God accompanied you and it was a success, PPR ahead girlfriend and yours will be an encouragement to us all to fight hard not for ourselves but for a better future for our kids.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 5:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Shyee:

Activate your ecobank MasterCard for international transaction. Ecobank CAD to NGN rate is among the lowest, if not the Lowest. I also heard Zenith and Stanbic have good rates too. First bank rate no be here o. From personal experience.

Last time I spoke with ecobank customer care their monthly limit was $200. That can only pay for ECA.

Next cheapest after ECO is Sterling, and they have normal limits. GTB is next.

Information usually available on abokifx.com

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 5:27am On Nov 28, 2018
kemkem40:
Hello all am new here and also new on this programme, I intend to take my ielts exam in march. I need info on how to get materials for the exam and stages it will take to start application. Married with a kid ,level of education have a Bsc marketing and a Pgd stratagic supply chain management. Will need all the help I can get. Thanks

There's a lot of information on page one of this thread. You might want to start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by voguemum: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2018
kemkem40:

Hi @kemkem40, please refer to page 1 of this thread for every little details needed for this journey from the CRS tool to IELTS materials down to necessary documents.Trust me you'll be glad you did. When youve done that you can come back and ask about information you deem unclear as there are a lot of seniors here always willing to help.

You can also mention @boco2126 and @wasseynewest for Ryan and liz materials respectively for IELTS but that shouldn't stop you from checking materials from page 1 to conclude which one works best for you.

It shall end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2018
OgidiOlu3:
Hi all, I have been following for some time now. My ECA is still pending with my Uni and Waec so I intend to go and sort it next week. I wrote the Ielts on Nov 10 for the first time and my result was:

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 7
Speaking 8

WES has gotten my transcript, school certificate and Waec certificate but they need verification. I will go and sort the verification with my school but I don't know the process for Waec. If you have info on how to go about it, kindly share.
We must all go this Canada by God's Grace wink
wow... Congratulations...
U didn't miss a question in reading
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Regardless u r a strong person. I admire u Abeg
SkyWalk12:
Took me like a month to get over it as I was crying into my ice cream after the interview. Many sleepless nights. Thank God for the office Ralph Goodale that gave me small peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Please has anyone who wrote IELTS with BC in Lagos on 10th November collected their trf? What's the date on the result and also for mod 10th November what's the date on your trf.
Currently out of Lagos and I need to complete my profile. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Wumi93: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Please, is it advisable to travel to Canada on a visit visa while having a pending application for PR... Can someone point me to people who have done it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2018
MrTeeo:
Please has anyone who wrote IELTS with BC in Lagos on 10th November collected their trf? What's the date on the result and also for mod 10th November what's the date on your trf.
mod 21/11/2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hernyhorla: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2018
adebee16:
Please which bank's card is best for paying for e-APR, especially if one wants to pay both processing and RPRF? Seniors please help. A lot of them seem to have low international transactions limit

I used GTB Master Card. It charged about 282 for 1CAD as at 19th Nov

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Tojued:

Last time I spoke with ecobank customer care their monthly limit was $200. That can only pay for ECA.

Next cheapest after ECO is Sterling, and they have normal limits. GTB is next.

Information usually available on abokifx.com
Yes, I requested that my card limit be raised. To do this, I went to an Ecobank branch and I filled a form.
I used it to pay over 2000CAD.

cc adebee16

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cuteyangel(f): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2018
MrTeeo:
BC/26th nov
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2018
cuteyangel:

BC/26th nov

Thanks so much. Your result was released on Sunday right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Shyee:

Yes, I requested that my card limit be raised. To do this, I went to an Ecobank branch and I filled a form.
I used it to pay over 2000CAD.

cc adebee16

See trade secret. And their rates are ridiculously cheap. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Shyee:

Choose 2 or more certificates.
I used ICES for my ECA, though I only evaluated the basic qualification and it came out as 3 years advanced diploma.
Search for 'ICES nursing' under travels section for more info.
Good luck.

Thank you for your feedback. please do I need to evaluate my RN and RM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Wumi93: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Someone should please respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello house,

Are there people yet to send their WAEC scratch card to WES. let's mobilize ourselves and send in group please. I am currently low on cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by canadianxmas: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Guys please, I'm still in need of a Qlife or an IOM AP for 30th NOV. Anyone with an intention to forfeit theirs, should please PM me.

@skywalk12 congrats! That was some alien vs predator stuff, they pulled on you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chicjennie(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Annybens1993:
Hello house,

Are there people yet to send their WAEC scratch card to WES. let's mobilize ourselves and send in group please. I am currently low on cash.
I'm interested please. However, I think it is better to individually process it through WAEC to prevent going around in circles. The additional 10k to be spent is less than the stress involved compiling names and all. Moreso, it would gain more credibility if the scratch card is sent directly from WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Before nko? How else do you want toknow for sure?
PinkStarsFallIn:
Please, I have my HND from a private polytechnic in Lagos.
How can I be certain if WES will evaluate the results or not.
Is it until I send my transcripts that I can know for sure?

Pls ideas pls

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
The information you seek is all here
kemkem40:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
smslive2:
Before nko? How else do you want toknow for sure?
I was thinking there was an online portal from them where you can at least see the criteria of schools they evaluate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Topsmamen:

Lmao!

Je m'appelle MyHandNoDeyThere

Why you dey do us like this.

@dumprep i still dey await your lovely address shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.