Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (830485 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Omoedeki:

If you can go do it in Bayelsa, I have a contact there. It takes about 2 hours. It's 35k for renewal and even for a new passport.

Ooops!
Honestly I can't go to Bayelsa. I'm in Lagos.
I would prefer Lagos, Ibadan or Ogun.

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank you, I appreciate. WES received my verification yesterday.

Ifeoma77:

I agree with you, NIPOST is efficient and cost-effective. I have no complaints with them.
The wahala - for now - is on the receiving end.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong and that your verification gets to WES speedily. I just felt bad that, having been waiting since June, you might that be forced to wait for months again because of Canada post.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
TribalMarksGang:
Good day fam, I did my international passport in 2014 before getting married and it expires in a year's time. Do I need to do another one that carries my husband's surname before creating an express entry profile or use my marriage certificate as evidence? hubby is going to be the principal applicant. Thank you as you respond to my questions smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Well I think it doesn't necessarily matter whether your passport bears husband's surname or not.
My wife got her study & PG work permit with her maiden name, with marriage certificate as proof of the marriage.
Furthermore, she's the PA for our FSW application.

Nevertheless, I think if you wish to effect the change in the name, you can go for a new passport with an official/recognised change of name document to support your marriage certificate before creating the profile.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:

WAEC verification is to send WES a WAEC (unscratched) scratch card via courier
Please Is this same procedure applicable to NECO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ramj:

Evaluate your RN and RM with IQAS not WES and the equivalence

RN - 3 years diploma with focus on nursing
RM- One year diploma

so you get 2 or more Certificates.

if you type RN, RM in the search box you will see the testimonies.

also search Vickyehi's post.

Je m'appelle IQASnotWEA

@ vickyehi , thank you so much for the assistance, guidance, support you have rendered on this platform thus far. God bless you richly. I'm sorry for dragging you back, because I believe you would have provided answers to my questions in your previous post. Please I need your guidance on Canadian express entry for Registered nurse(RN,RM) both at school of nursing/Midwifery Ijebu Ode.

1) Which is the easiest ECA agency for RN,RM in terms of most favourable assessment? WES,IQAS or ICES? l need the one that will enable me choose (two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years) on CRS as a married woman.

2) please, do I need to evaluate RN,RM or one of them? please, I want to have an idea of the required point before I register for IELTS.

Thank you in abundance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kakashi12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Quick one...if you add a spouse post AOR..does it affect your points? If it doesn't what documents are required to add a spouse? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
EyesondPrize:
Thank you, I appreciate. WES received my verification yesterday.

Awesome!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Utonne: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hi @SkyWalk12. Thank you for sharing your experience. You've shared a painful experience that some probably have gone through and reasons best known to them did not share but you have in bravery and courage so others can learn from it and I admire you for that. Everything will turn out fine. I think you've crossed the worst hurdle. Be expectant and give thanks daily because it is on its way...x

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikedimeji(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chibuiked:
I greet una o,

Please does anyone have sure contact for passport renewal in Lagos. My passport will be expiring May, 2019, so I wish to renew it before PPR golden email grin.

Biko I would need it done and collected same day oo.
Anyone with a SURE contact?

I'll appreciate any assistance.
WhatsApp 08069604095
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
No it doesn't affect ur points.
U will need to update ur pof
Medical and pcc will be done too
That's all I can remember.
kakashi12:
Quick one...if you add a spouse post AOR..does it affect your points? If it doesn't what documents are required to add a spouse? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
sesay:

@ vickyehi , thank you so much for the assistance, guidance, support you have rendered on this platform thus far. God bless you richly. I'm sorry for dragging you back, because I believe you would have provided answers to my questions in your previous post. Please I need your guidance on Canadian express entry for Registered nurse(RN,RM) both at school of nursing/Midwifery Ijebu Ode.

1) Which is the easiest ECA agency for RN,RM in terms of most favourable assessment? WES,IQAS or ICES? l need the one that will enable me choose (two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years) on CRS as a married woman.

2) please, do I need to evaluate RN,RM or one of them? please, I want to have an idea of the required point before I register for IELTS.

Thank you in abundance.

1. IQAS is your friend.

2. You evaluate both you get 2 or more certificates which is a real real plus.

3,4,5,6 - IQAS and I repeat IQAS is your friend.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Elle s'appelle Vickyehi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hephgirl:

Is that so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tlontin(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
My wes is completed and sent through the standard delivery..please can I track it? Is it going to be dropped at the address or post office closer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
only of you married her/him after AOR.
kakashi12:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chicjennie:

I'm interested please. However, I think it is better to individually process it through WAEC to prevent going around in circles. The additional 10k to be spent is less than the stress involved compiling names and all. Moreso, it would gain more credibility if the scratch card is sent directly from WAEC.

Hello Chicjennie,

please correct me if i am wrong but i do not think WAEC will send scratch card on anyone's behalf. They only send transcript.

i honestly understand your concerns but i saw a group of people send theirs through this method on the platform.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by njbybrthnly: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
You can add spouse post AOR and it won't affect your points only if you got married post AOR

kakashi12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yemsot: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
where are you located

Chibuiked:
I greet una o,

Please does anyone have sure contact for passport renewal in Lagos. My passport will be expiring May, 2019, so I wish to renew it before PPR golden email grin.

Biko I would need it done and collected same day oo.
Anyone with a SURE contact?

I'll appreciate any assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yemsot:
where are you located

Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
mikedimeji:

WhatsApp 08069604095

Thank you plenty.
I'll hookup via WhatsApp as stated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank you Raphrulz. Amen!

raphrulz:
Mhen...

You have been through a whole lot. ... and now the interview.

My earnest prayer is for you to announce your PPR soonest. I'll put you in my prayers too.

God bless.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enishit: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=sesay post=73376514]
Your best is IQAS ‘cos u don’t need to spend much you will pay cad 275 for both certificate. But the evaluation takes time.
The other option is ICES you pay cad 200 for each certificate,that’s about cad 425 or thereabout for both certificate the evaluation is within 5-6weeks.
Please my honest advice do not use WES. I started with WES for my evaluation before I joined this forum and got one rubbish secondary school diploma so run away. Am on IQAS waiting for my evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tendopein: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please does work experience have to start counting from when you graduated from the university...because I started working at the beginning of my final year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
EyesondPrize:
Wes finally updated receiving my AAT Verification from ICAN yesterday. Document was sent via NIPOST on October 19th. I am so happy. This is the only verification that has been delaying my evaluation since June.

Do not give up no matter what. You can Cry but do not give UP.
Pls bro, what were you using(HND/Bsc) before your AAT, and did your AAT upgrade your category on your education level?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tendopein:
Please does work experience have to start counting from when you graduated from the university...because I started working at the beginning of my final year
As long as its a full n paid employment and you can get a valid reference on a letter head of the coy for the period spent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tendopein:

During NYSC, after u have graduated from University (Opinion)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't think so o! I think you can only add spouse if you got married after AOR. I might be wrong tho.

Hephgirl:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
venorite:

This month

Then you may need to wait for a little over a month before you hear from them. Just try and be patient eh. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is noted. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=Enishit post=73378663][/quote]

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
I used WAEC to register. I want to use the evaluation to claim points for 2 or more certificates. Bsc/AAT.

PinkStarsFallIn:

Pls bro, what were you using(HND/Bsc) before your AAT, and did your AAT upgrade your category on your education level?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ramj:

1. IQAS is your friend.

2. You evaluate both you get 2 or more certificates which is a real real plus.

3,4,5,6 - IQAS and I repeat IQAS is your friend.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Elle s'appelle Vickyehi

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yes. Work experience starts counting from when you graduated or do you have an OND?. If you take the time to read, you'd see that this has been addressed severally, I am only replying because someone gave you a wrong info
Tendopein:

This is wrong.
PinkStarsFallIn:

As long as its a full n paid employment and you can get a valid reference on a letter head of the coy for the period spent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.