Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824962 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rieme26: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please does ICES require WAEC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sin- transgression against divine law(God) in other words lets leave the judgement to God seeing as we are all sinners committing different atrocities daily. Subsequently, the church can take up the campaign since its within their jurisdiction and keep preaching repentance.
Crime- an offence punishable by law. This is not an offence to anyone so the state(federal government) has no business criminalizing it.
In conclusion, we are free to live our lives the best way we deem fit so long as its not affecting the next person(one of the components of human rights is knowing that your right ends where the next person's starts, so remain on your lane and do you and those that believe in God will answer to him when they get to the next life). Also, as we are all going to Canada lets remember not to discriminate against same sex couples to avoid getting into trouble with the law. All our sanctimonious talk ends here as we board that flight to the dreamland.
wasseynewest:
Hmmm......let's all not forget it is for this reason the Almighty God destroyed a generation according to the scripture. So, if it is considered a grave SIN/CRIME in the sight of the Almighty, then why not in the sight of we the creatures?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by khinde: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
This personal history field is such a bore and I can't seem to wrap my fingers around it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by amobola: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hey house, any one ever had a positive remark on Listening? & is a request for remark applicable to all modules of the test taken or just the particular module requested. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
wasseynewest:
Hmmm......let's all not forget it is for this reason the Almighty God destroyed a generation according to the scripture. So, if it is considered a grave SIN/CRIME in the sight of the Almighty, then why not in the sight of we the creatures?

Let God be the judge, doesn’t concern you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
My dear, no think am ooooo! It's one success in a million cases from research. I requested for reading remark 2x 'cos I was so sure of nothing less than 8 but they both came back unchanged. Unless you have another module of important interest then you might add listening join. Else, prepare harder and re-write pls. Yes, the remark request is applicable to all for same amount.
amobola:
Hey house, any one ever had a positive remark on Listening? & is a request for remark applicable to all modules of the test taken or just the particular module requested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
My dear, God will kuku watch our steps & be our guide all the way.
Sure I know Canada allows same sex union and sure I can cope with it in peace. After all, that's not gonna be my biz there.
Sandydav:
Sin- transgression against divine law(God) in other words lets leave the judgement to God seeing as we are all sinners committing different atrocities daily. Subsequently, the church can take up the campaign since its within their jurisdiction and keep preaching repentance.
Crime- an offence punishable by law. This is not an offence to anyone so the state(federal government) has no business criminalizing it.
In conclusion, we are free to live our lives the best way we deem fit so long as its not affecting the next person(one of the components of human rights is knowing that your right ends where the next person's own starts, so remain on your lane and do you and those that believe in God will answer to him when they get to the next life). Also, as we are all going to Canada lets remember not to discriminate against same sex couples to avoid getting into trouble with the laws. All our sanctimonious talk ends here as we board that flight to the dreamland.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
No, not for higher education degree evaluation.

rieme26:
Please does ICES require WAEC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
wasseynewest:
There's somewhere in the Bible where an Israelite man brought a woman to his tent for sex while the rest of the congregation were at the tabernacle. God started a plague until one of the sons of Levi killed the couple by pinning them both with a spear.
Fornication and adultery are not crimes in Nigerian law.

There's also the one where the earth opened up and swallowed people for speaking against Moses.
Criticising Men of God is not a crime in Nigeria.

How about the grave sin of worshipping the golden calf?
No-one has criminalised Sango worshippers and babalawos are a dime a dozen in Nigeria.

If you want to embed the 10 commandments into the Nigerian constitution, go all in.
Otherwise, leave God to do his own punishing

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by StKizito2: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
meelola007:
It says you can use a master card.

Yes I see that (I was assuming since we use debit card and not credit card there was a difference)
Please have you paid for yours now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
FYI
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Am sure this would not degenerate further than this but am happy with the instances from scriptures you just quoted. But meanwhile, I want us to be wary of the fact that the acronym "let God be the judge" is what has gotten the entire world to this greed, lawlessness & lopsidedness we are facing today.
As for me, I won't because I wanna live a better life "anywhere" on this planet earth forget the fact that every of my deeds shall be accounted for on judgement day. Of which the holy book has clearly stated the paths to both end place. Be it Eternal life or Hell fire. I rest my case......
Ifeoma77:

There's somewhere in the Bible where an Israelite man brought a woman to his tent for sex while the rest of the congregation were at the tabernacle. God started a plague until one of the sons of Levi killed the couple by pinning them both with a spear.
Fornication and adultery are not crimes in Nigerian law.

There's also the one where the earth opened up and swallowed people for speaking against Moses.
Criticising Men of God is not a crime in Nigeria.

How about the grave sin of worshipping the golden calf?
No-one has criminalised Sango worshippers and babalawos are a dime a dozen in Nigeria.

If you want to embed the 10 commandments into the Nigerian constitution, go all in.
Otherwise, leave God to do his own punishing

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Natalie27: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks June .. I got a mail form them last night that it has been sent to the Uk so fingers crossed ..
junebaby:

Hi dear, it was silence till then, however I called them to twice.

The first was to confirm it has been gotten and pouched to the UK...I was so emotional about it that the lady promised to call me back for the confirmation.. Since she could not pull out the information and she did.

2nd time, was to find out if they were done..

Had to follow up because of a previous experience.

[Qquote author=Natalie27 post=73379962]Congrats

, did you get any acknowledgement mail form them after submitting on the 29th or it was silence till 24th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Xenyth(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
My Ogas pls I want to ask. Is it wish to open a new account to keep my proof of funds so as to separate it from my salary account. Considering a friend is planning giving me the whole pof as gift deed. I don't want to touch the money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please house, for those that used ICES, did you courier your original documents to them or a scan of both the front and back was enough?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
wasseynewest:
that's why ifeoma77 said, if you remove religious affiliation. it's not a crime against humanity. but its a sin in almost all the religion, but in the same vein, a muslim cannot criminalize you for not observing the rakats, likewise you cant force a muslim to pray in Jesus name. like i said, it's against some religion, BUT IT'S NOT A CRIME. Hence the western world frown at those criminalizing same sex marriage. to me it's infringement of one's human right.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by meelola007(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
I sent a scanned copy. Pls let me know how much they charge you when you are done.
TimmytimeHO:
Please house, for those that used ICES, did you courier your original documents to them or a scan of both the front and back was enough?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
wasseynewest:
going by your narrative, you should imprison those who don't even acknowledge the existence of God i.e atheist, you should judge them too the way you judge gay couples. that's why ifeoma77 said, if you remove religious affiliation. it's not a crime against humanity. but its a sin in almost all the religion, but in the same vein, a muslim cannot criminalize you for not observing the rakats, likewise you cant force a muslim to pray in Jesus name. like i said, it's against some religion, BUT IT'S NOT A CRIME. Hence the western world frown at those criminalizing same sex marriage. to me it's infringement of one's human right.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TSL(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good day. Please can someone tell me if it's possible to pay my PR application fee and right of permanent residence fee online with my Nigerian bank debit card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
yes you can, gtbank card does that.

TSL:
Good day. Please can someone tell me if it's possible to pay my PR application fee and right of permanent residence fee online with my Nigerian bank debit card?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dears pls I need your advice. 55% of POF is Gift Deed and I left instruction with my bank to place all POF in Treasury Bills. That's Over a week now and they are yet to initiate the transaction. To forestall further delay, can I just use the regular bank reference and SOA and maybe I can raise CSE for Treasury Bills when bank eventually do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Natalie27: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks June .. I got a mail form them last night that it has been sent to the Uk so fingers crossed .. I was worried because When i did this the last time o got a confirmation mail almost immediately and an upgrade in 2weeks .....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OlumisiI: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why not put it into Money market funds or Treasury bills. It might look better than a brand new account.

Xenyth:
My Ogas pls I want to ask. Is it wish to open a new account to keep my proof of funds so as to separate it from my salary account. Considering a friend is planning giving me the whole pof as gift deed. I don't want to touch the money.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutieplum(f): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please my people, I haven't gotten any good sleep since I heard about this Diamond Bank take over rumour by Access bank cos my POF is chilling in FD there (90days tenor) since Sept 2018. Rolled it over for another 90days on 14th Nov and raised a CSE and uploaded the new investment letter but since that day na vigil we dey for my house o. Hubby thinks I should move it to my GTB account and raise another CSE. I honestly have tried to prevail on him that the Diamond Bank rumour may not take immediate effect but him being a Banker, is not having any of those. Pls all the stakeholders (cos I know say una plenty for here) you all should help point me in the right direction. I'm worried this may be attracting extra scrutiny on my app since i'v raised 2 CSEs and would deffinitely be raising the 3rd one when i eventually book the FD in GTB. Infact the FD has been liquidated in DB today and moved to my GTB account, had already left work this afternoon to a branch close by to get it re-invested when an overzealous staff at CS got me pissed with her disgusting rude behaviour and I walked off on her without re-investing. Back here in my office, I'm here wondering if it's a sign from God that I should jejely leave my money where it was biko after all DB gave a much better rate than the so called GTB?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
iamkunski:
Dears pls I need your advice. 55% of POF is Gift Deed and I left instruction with my bank to place all POF in Treasury Bills. That's Over a week now and they are yet to initiate the transaction. To forestall further delay, can I just use the regular bank reference and SOA and maybe I can raise CSE for Treasury Bills when bank eventually do?

TB bid comes every two weeks, the bank will do the needful once the next window opens. Please don't ask me WHEN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Amen Amen
adebee16:
My November 15 people. How is it going na? Why so quiet? Gathering documents, doing medicals, submitting? I wish us all speed and grace!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Awwww congratulations darling
Cuteaidomo:
Just got ITA, CRS 448, Thank you lord for this milestone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thank you dear Lord
senola1:
Just got ITA with CRS @ 470.....
Thank you Lord for making this happen.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gbam
Distinct777:
cheesy
Cannyland uniting couples since 1740 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oracle has spoken..
HE THAT HATH EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR
Newmum0615:
It's either you know how to paraphrase sentences or you don't. Using someone else's JD to write your own won't make it any easier for you. You may even get into trouble if you don't do it well. No two organisations can have the same wording of a job description even if they are similar job roles. I'd suggest you use the NOC listing and do a thorough rewording of the duties if you must. Another way is to work with whatever you are given from your HR and let that guide you together with the NOC list of duties to come up with something for final sign-off.
Anyone that wants to help with theirs can do so, I just gave my humble opinion sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jjajajajajjajjaajjajajjaajja
Ifeoma77:
See all the commitment-phobes talking about 'consider all options'
He said it's laziness that is holding him, not that he doesn't want to get hitched
My fren, go and get married joor

common law ko, rare anarchy ni

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
In Nigeria?
Sandydav:
Please forge ahead with your application. A couple i know living together since 2016 applied as common-law LESBIAN partners. AOR was Sept 4. VO is Ottawa. Additional requirement for RPRF was received yesterday meaning better progress has been made on the application. So long as you have documents to back it up and be sure to download the common law declaration form, fill and have it notarized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.