Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821106 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
rieme26:
Please about ICES. When my transcript is ready , does the school need to courier a copy to ICES? Or the scanned copy I send to their email and the scan copy the school sends to their email is just fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Email works.
Mapleking:
Hi Fam,

Please to request for letter from PFA like Stanbic. Can I send the request via email or one must go to their office?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adaifx: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2018
daniella04:
Hello seniors. I have an unusual question to ask. I am filling my application and I choose paying for Application fee alone how do I go about changing to both application fee and rprf fee. Thanks
Don’t really know much about this maybe when paying you can pay both of them together. Let the seniors also give their own input
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Ramj:

If from same school, put each person's transcript in seperate envelopes with referece number and name written on it and then put both envelopes in one envelope and then write ICES address on it - that should work fine

It IQAS I'm using, I'm I to send my WAEC, RN,RM, n transcript. plz, can I have your number? I don't seems to understand how the whole process Works.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2018
tjbrown:
Hi fam! Silent reader and observer from Hong Kong ......

It’s PPR................

Sorry, I am a guy of little words.... so don’t blame me for my short gist.........

AOR: August 21, 2018
MEP: September 16, 2018.
ADR 1: September 16, 2018, Hong Kong Police Certificate
ADR 2: October 26, 2018, RPRF
Approved: November 5, 2018
PPR: December 1, 2018, dated November 30, 2018.

Thanks to Madam for pushing me to apply even when I dey do strong head say till next year because of my studies(PhD)...age matters open my eyes sharply as well as the gist from a landed family friend.

Thanks to everyone on this forum.....

.@NewMum.... you helped a lot indirectly ........ thank you.

Just when I was about to ask what's up about this week's PPRs. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2018
daniella04:
Hello seniors. I have an unusual question to ask. I am filling my application and I choose paying for Application fee alone how do I go about changing to both application fee and rprf fee. Thanks

It's either of these:

1. Save and log out. Log in again and back track to your e-APR profile questionnaires where you were initially asked to pick the payment options...change it there and save it.

Or

2. Towards the end of populating your e-APR questionnaire or towards the end of the uploading stage (after the questionnaire stage), (can't remember which clearly now) the system will ask you again the payment option that you want...whether you elect to pay for the RPRF fee now or not...

Please, those that just recently submitted should kindly help this Bro out.

It will end in praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Samlokosm: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Hello the big men and women here. Please i need an urgent answer.

Please, is there anyone that did ECA with WES or ICES recently?
If any, please how much did you pay in Naira and what was the exchange rate of your bank from CAD to Naira. Also which bank did you use and did you use a normal Nigerian credit card?

Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2018
tjbrown:

It’s PPR................

Sorry, I am a guy of little words.... so don’t blame me for my short gist.........

Thanks to Madam for pushing me to apply even when I dey do strong head say till next year because of my studies(PhD)...age matters open my eyes sharply as well as the gist from a landed family friend.

Congratulations Bro.

What a good way to end November! grin

Go and flourish in Canada from Hong Kong.

I thank God it ended in praise for you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tjbrown: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2018
DrMrsCK:

Just when I was about to ask what's up about this week's PPRs. Congratulations.

TEECANN:

Congratulations Bro.

What a good way to end November! grin

Go and flourish in Canada from Hong Kong.

I thank God it ended in praise for you.

Thank you @DrMrsCK & @ TEECANN......I appreciate you guys.......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Big congrats!!! Go flourish.
tjbrown:

It’s PPR................

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2018
rieme26:
Please about ICES. When my transcript is ready , does the school need to courier a copy to ICES? Or the scanned copy I send to their email and the scan copy the school sends to their email is just fine.
send a scanned copy through the official email address of the school. Include ur id
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2018
Enitan007:
Email works.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Annybens1993:

Please is there a whatsapp group for people who just got ITA and are filling their forms??

Come in we sure can be of help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
House please answer o
I get paid by cash, i dnt have any pay slip and tax is deducted before we get the money, but each time i get paid, I always put a certain percentage of the money in the bank. If I highlight these cases in my statement of account and also use an loe to explain that I getting paid in cash, also with the reference letter would it be sufficient?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
rieme26:

They scan and send to them. That's good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
tjbrown:

It’s PPR................

Sorry, forum.....

TjBrown you bailed the cat!!!

PPR just sweets my belle.

Go and shine.

New month bonanza

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2018
sesay:

It IQAS I'm using, I'm I to send my WAEC, RN,RM, n transcript. plz, can I have your number? I don't seems to understand how the whole process Works.

IQAS does not require WAEC please.

Which degree do you want to evaluate actually

PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Ifeoma77:
We are in December guys!!!
Praying that the year will end well for us all. IELTS will be smashed, ECAs will be delivered, ITAs will be received, AORs will come through, PPRs will be announced, landings will be successfully completed.

Happy new month e-family

PS. Now the Christmas decoration can start, if you did yours before today, we will not accept it angry do it again grin

you are wrong alas you really need Canada. In our new land Christmas decoration starts with ember months. but here na so so fear fear for ember months.

Happy new months

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tjbrown: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Ramj:

TjBrown you bailed the cat!!!

PPR just sweets my belle.

Go and shine.

New month bonanza
iamkunski:
Big congrats!!! Go flourish.

Thanks @iamkunski, & @Ramj grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zealousbabe: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Please guys, I need link to Spetember AOR whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Samlokosm: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Samlokosm:
Hello the big men and women here. Please i need an urgent answer.

Please, is there anyone that did ECA with WES or ICES recently?
If any, please how much did you pay in Naira and what was the exchange rate of your bank from CAD to Naira. Also which bank did you use and did you use a normal Nigerian credit card?

Thanks guys.

Please guys i need answers for these questions. PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Ah thank God O!!! This week was PPRless and just in the nick of time we have PPR!!
Congratulations @tjbrown

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2018
daniella04:

When you log in to continue application, use the "modify family information" tab; answer all the questions till yoi get to the payment options

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Sthill5:

How far with your application? Hope all is looking good

Ayam tired jare, Ottawa behaving like LVO.
But I'm hanging in there, it'll come soon hopefully

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Ramj:

you are wrong alas you really need Canada. In our new land Christmas decoration starts with ember months. but here na so so fear fear for ember months.

Happy new months
grin grin grin grin grin blood-sucking demons and all that na
It is well with Nigeria, las las God will help this country

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Adunnee:

Thanks for reminding me. I have forgotten.
cheesy cheesy cheesy even with all the jingling Christmas bells?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
WES - 2 weeks ago
Cost about 58,800 or so
Exchange rate - about 284 Naira to 1 CAD
Gtbank (Mastercard)

Samlokosm:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rieme26: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please about ICES. When my transcript is ready , does the school need to courier a copy to ICES? Or the scanned copy I send to their email and the scan copy the school sends to their email is just fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ghuzy01: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
MrOba:
Hi Fam, I’ve been away for few days now as we welcomed our baby girl. Trying to catchup with the thread now.

Please can anyone who has gone through the process of adding their new born post AOR walk me through the process. I have raised a CSE to notify CIC about the new addition to the family by contacting AVO directly and the response I got has left me with many questions than answer. Please see below

Hello,

In response to your below email, please provide the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

• An updated Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
• An updated Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures from you and your spouse.
• Copy of your child’s birth certificate
• Copy of your child’s valid passport
• Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. For current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
• 4 recent photographs of your child

Regards,

Migration Program | Programme de migration (RKB)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
MITNET 313-3404
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

How do I submit these documents? Raise another CSE for them or submit the hard copies? (Note the request for 4 recent passport photographs).

My profile is yet to be updated with any ADR requests.
Go to your cic page, there should be a place holder where you can place those documents after merging them.it shouldnt he more than 4mb
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Everyday I realise how much I take for granted the things I have received on a platter of gold. People will be writing IELTS today for the first,second, third, fourth, fifth,sixth,seventh or whatever number it is at the moment. I just want to encourage you with these words Habakkuk 2:3 KJV
'For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.'

To my friend who's writing for the fourth time today and all IELTS takers I wish you good success.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
joo2018:
Everybody has to weigh the cost-benefit. Hustle and get through it together or try for one spouse to make it first at the risk of the marriage.

The system has a lot of cushions to help out. The kids are covered for school: free education. Provinces have a sort of benefit paid to stay-at-home mums. If your family income is too low, you still qualify for some benefits, etc. Hospital costs are covered (though not drugs) etc.

The critical period is before 4-5yrs when kindergarten starts. I know of a couple with young kids. The hubby does shift work. So during the day, the wife goes to work and he babysits. The wife come back in the evening and he goes to work at night. I prefer that to the separation option. At least the family is hustling together.
what if one has a good job in 9ja and it's a rotation job of 28/28 days? I think the person probably the man can spend his time off with his family in Canada and still maintain his PR status.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
WES Last night 58,052NGN GTB Mastercard

Samlokosm:

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.