Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822059 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations!!! @Sting007. Go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Where is @AdaZion2018?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FaskRolce: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
purplerain:
Thanks dear. Yours is only a matter of time!!! Air Bnb is a platform were people can rent out spare rooms to guests for money. Its not always cheaper than a hotel but there is the comfort of being in a home.

Amen ooooo. Owk. I get the Airbnb. A homely welcome too. Go and flourish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Read full details on how to migrate here
SundayphilipNic:
Thank you all for your respective useful contribution on this forum. I'm new here  

Please I need your advice on this: I'm a Nigerian. I have my Bsc in engineering. I have 3 years of work experience in construction and fabrication industry but have been laid off for one year and six months now as my job position became redundant . I have been doing Plumbing work since after my secondary school education and even now that I don't have a job.

So I want to migrate to Canada through express entry as a plumber. My question is thus: how do I convince Canadian embassy that I'm a professional Plumber where as I don't have any certification or license to back it up as there is no really government agency that regulate artisans in Nigeria to issue license if one meet certain requirements. please my good people advice me on how to go about this.

Thank you in anticipation for your prompt response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations
Sting007:

EXTREMELY LONG POST AND PROBABLY BORING ALERT!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by horexy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Not about the scratch card Sis. I was talking about the plan of sending it together in a batch.
WES has introduced some new rules. Try and chat with them on twitter, find out if they will accept it when sent like that.

Ooh...okay. Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flourisher: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Eerrrrm Sis, confirm that this is still an acceptable practice before you proceed O
Is the scratch card no longer a requirement? Or is it bulk sending they don't want?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by waynetemi: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
My medicals have expired. It will be 1 year post AOR on the 5th of December? Do i redo the medicals or just wait till CIC contacts me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
flourisher:

Is the scratch card no longer a requirement? Or is it bulk sending they don't want?
Scratch card is still very much a requirement.
The bulk sending is still up for debate. We'll wait to hear from the horse's mouth

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olajide21: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
waynetemi:
My medicals have expired. It will be 1 year post AOR on the 5th of December? Do i redo the medicals or just wait till CIC contacts me?

Wait till CIC contact you.... They would send you a Request for Med ADR..... #December2017AoR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
waynetemi:
Wow!! You are strong.
In your place, I'd be proactive and do it since I know that it's a request that will definitely come.
Have you booked an appointment already? With the hospital? The lines are very long these days
It will end in praise for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sting007:

EXTREMELY LONG POST AND PROBABLY BORING ALERT!!

This is n, but actively and aggressively trying to get things set while waiting for the passports to set other things in motion. Hoping not to get too overwhelmed as I really am...

Whaoooo Congrats.

The race against time begins.

You said you were gonna say something about using stanbic MMF for POF.

Please try to comment on this.

Je m'appelle Godwin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mizGene(f): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi guys, good evening.
If the names on one's cert is different from name on passport, does one need to do an affidavit to WES or no need and do one later to IRCC if need be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jolomirapheal: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
hello house, am new on this thread. i am a radio presenter for 3 years now but also a comedian for over 7 years. i discovered that both careers are on the NOC list. please which do u think would give me a better chance,

secondly, i have OND and OND in Elect/elect engineering, a course that is noy related to both careers, will this pose a problem?

finally, what is the first step to this whole proces because my mouth too must come here to share my testimony

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dear all, I received a call from IOM Abuja that my medicals has been uploaded on 21st Nov, I received AOR on 23rd Nov, how long does it normally take for status to change to MED pass ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
My people, My Uncle based in the United State will be assisting me for our POF via gift deed. He has requested for the format wch I have sent. My question is: I need to know if it's possible I get it notarized( the gift deed and affidavit) here as he suggested so, more so he'll be transferring the money from his GTB naira account. My expertise in the house pls oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
wasseynewest:
My people, My Uncle based in the United State will be assisting me for our POF via gift deed. He has requested for the format wch I have sent. My question is: I need to know if it's possible I get it notarized( the gift deed and affidavit) here as he suggested so, more so he'll be transferring the money from his GTB naira account. My expertise in the house pls oo
Notarization of the GD is adequate. No need for affidavit.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chloesmum22: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ifeoma77:

If money is not a problem, then technically, the answer is yes, you can do another ECA with ICES.
But I feel that you're already almost done with WES. Give them some time.
Alternatively, you can ask WES to drop the Nigerian degree. Access only the foreign one.

Yes I did that too. I asked WES to evaluate only the highest degree after I discovered I did not need the bachelor's degree.
It was also a foreign degree and the evaluation came out after 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi Cholesmum22, please can you point me in the direction of the process to make that request and how long did it take for WES to honour your request?

Thank you.

Chloesmum22:

Yes I did that too. I asked WES to evaluate only the highest degree after I discovered I did not need the bachelor's degree.
It was also a foreign degree and the evaluation came out after 3 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oh thanks. But can he send a soft copy while I get it notarized here in Nigeria?
fmsimple:

Notarization of the GD is adequate. No need for affidavit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kyzimum: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
MummyJaygirls:
Has anyone here waited long for biometrics after adr for biometrics payment? How long did it take?

Mine is 24days today. Still waiting on instruction to proceed with biometrics. How long have you waited?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chloesmum22: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Babeakosua:
Hi Cholesmum22, please can you point me in the direction of the process to make that request and how long did it take for WES to honour your request?

Thank you.

When you get to their site, you will see where they said contact us through mail or so. There is a box that will appear for you to drop your message and you would need to quote your WES number. Just the type the message telling them that you want only your highest degree to be evaluated and send.

They replied me after 2 days that they had received my request. And I still got another mail a couple of days after that my documents had been received from my school and that they were starting the evaluation and when to expect it. I think I even got the PDF before the 21 days

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by michaeladesiyan: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
joo2018:
NCE and HND.
Clarify for me though, did you do the HND without OND, only NCE.

Nce first then HND .
I got both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations

Sting007:
Ok...on a more serious note...

Silent Reader/ Observer...
Abridged post...

IELTS - Oct 2017
ECA - Mar 2018
ITA - 26 Mar 2018
AOR - 28 Mar 2018
IP1 - 12 Apr 2018
LVO - London
File Transferred to Kyiv VO- 02 Aug 2018
IP2 - 25 OCT, 2018
No ADR
PPR - 30 NOV, 2018

AOR - PPR: 247 Days... 8 Months basically

Before Prof Raph comes for me, please see next post (if interested cos it's quite long o. This one na summary)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Probably means no more combining transcripts or WAEC scratch cards in one envelope to save courier costs
I'm beginning to think that it's witches and wizards that work in WES. They come to work on Monday morning and go; 'how can we make life more difficult for our customers?'
Please and please, people should avoid WES.
Paying for multiple qualifications in ICES is better than this. Even a 5 months wait with IQAS is better than this

I think they just want to keep delaying Nigerian EE applicants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pharmola: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pharmacists planning to practice in Canada can join this group to share and learn.
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Bgj1wYtL7H919qAjca5qve

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Amen! I receive mine in JESUS CHRIST NAME
TEECANN:
I have an informed feeling that more PPRs will be dropping on Wednesday/Thursday (5th/6th December) this week (Same signs that I saw when mine dropped are up again)

I pray that more e-famz here partake of these in-coming "golden mails" than ever before!

It will end in praise IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
WOW CONGRATULATIONS
Sting007:

Abridged post...

IELTS - Oct 2017
ECA - Mar 2018
ITA - 26 Mar 2018
AOR - 28 Mar 2018
IP1 - 12 Apr 2018
LVO - London
IP2 - 25 OCT, 2018
No ADR
PPR - 30 NOV, 2018

Before Prof Raph comes for me, please see next post (if interested cos it's quite long o. This one na summary)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oluphilip2008(f): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sting007:

Abridged post...

IELTS - Oct 2017
ECA - Mar 2018
ITA - 26 Mar 2018
AOR - 28 Mar 2018
IP1 - 12 Apr 2018
LVO - London
IP2 - 25 OCT, 2018
No ADR
PPR - 30 NOV, 2018

Congratulations @Sting007, I wish you and your family all the best as you prepare for the new phase.

My file was also transferred from LVO to Kiev on the same date as yours (2nd of Aug)

Pls I'd like to know if your ppr mail was initiated by Kiev VO or it was transferred back to LVO after approval of your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thank you.

[quote author=Chloesmum22 post=73499295][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abdulahi001: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
abdulahi001:
Hello everyone, please which one year program can I do in addition to B.SC Education to serve as two degrees for WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations @tjbrown and @sting007. May the new land favour you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.