Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822080 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olajide21: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2018
O ye people of little faith come right here and claim your spot. Need i remind you all that there is at least 1; One person who have passed through this process who actually bought HIS/HER/THEIR flight ticket to Canada while their application was still being processed.... Amazingly, he/she got PPR without delay.

So what are y'all wairing for? Go on.... claim it, buy your flight ticket without PPR, who knows, you MIGHT LAUGH last...... and who knows you might......

****disclaimer****** make una no mention my moniker oooo.....

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
omidan21:
Hello house my husband IELTS exam comes up 15th December he hasn't received test details ohh British Council. Pls anyone in my shoes
calm down,its still early

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Pls is iom lagos also giving any one here headache?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
jolomirapheal:
ABEG MAKE UNA ANSWER ME BEFORE I BEGIN CRY O
LOL

With Wes, it doesnt matter the number of credential you want to evaluate, the fixed price is $200..meaning even if you want to evaluate 20 credentials..its still $200 you are gonna pay.

With ICES, they charge per credential so if you wanna evaluate 5 degrees, then it would 5 * $200....i hope you do understand. Please kindly read up...peeps have answered this type of questions countless times....thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
jolomirapheal:
LOL

Go for ICES. The verification and WAEC wahala will cost you more than that 200 dollars you think you are saving

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Ok. Evaluate both.
michaeladesiyan:

Nce first then HND .
I got both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2018
"facepalm"
Yes.
IRCC handles all kinds of visa.
Dekembabe:
pls what about if I have applied for Canada visa before but I haven’t done express entry before. Will the question of ‘ have you applied to IRCC before’ be a YES or ‘NO’.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Kai bro/sis!

Do some searching na!

She will apply in Canada. Check: http://www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/visas/how-to-apply-for-a-nigerian-visa

See another option:
"Holders of Dual Nationality, Canadian/Nigerian, should have either a valid Nigerian passport or a signed formal invitation letter addressed to Nigeria High Commission from a Nigerian accompanied by photocopy of the data page of valid Nigerian international passport to confirm/ authenticate genuine and effective link or relationship."
badtlimo:
thanks for your reply ...but if she decide to come as a Canadian will she apply for the visit visa over there in Canada or will it be when she gets here in Nigeria (visa on arrival)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Issorai, let's go there. cheesy grin cheesy
olajide21:
O ye people of little faith come right here and claim your spot. Need i remind you all that there is at least 1; One person who have passed through this process who actually bought HIS/HER/THEIR flight ticket to Canada while their application was still being processed.... Amazingly, he/she got PPR without delay.

So what are y'all wairing for? Go on.... claim it, buy your flight ticket without PPR, who knows, you MIGHT LAUGH last...... and who knows you might......

****disclaimer****** make una no mention my moniker oooo.....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you still insist on WES, click credit card and use the address on your card/account.
connectgt:
Good morning my lovely people.

I want to make payment for WES but can't find debit card as payment option. What I see is credit card. What should I do please, click credit card? What about the billing address on the credit card?
Besides, must I make payment before getting the reference number? I want to use WES because of two or more certificate (University diploma and Bsc)

I need answers please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CuteRedd(f): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
connectgt:
Good morning my lovely people.

I want to make payment for WES but can't find debit card as payment option. What I see is credit card. What should I do please, click credit card? What about the billing address on the credit card?
Besides, must I make payment before getting the reference number? I want to use WES because of two or more certificate (University diploma and Bsc)

I need answers please.
create a getbarter(dot)co account. Fund it and pay or just use your debit card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
1. You have already done it. A nice case officer will gloss over it. The possible concern could be that you are hiding an account that has debt. A thorough officer might ask for an ADR for 6-month or 1-yr salary account SOA.
2. You can submit his account as long as he is accompanying. He may add a letter of support. No, I don't have a format.
pejuhazel:
Hello everyone please I have questions concerning POF.
1)About 50% of our POF is a gift from my dad, he uses Ecobank so to ease transfer I opened an ecobank account and fixed the money there. I have a letter from him and the proof of transfer, hope this is ok and opening a new account won't raise a red flag?
2) My husband will be providing the rest of our funds, does he need to write a letter and if yes can I please get a format. Ps, I'm the primary applicant.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olajide21: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
joo2018:
Issorai, let's go there. cheesy grin cheesy

Go book your flight

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Did you choose regular mailing and not 26CAD courier? How much did you pay Las Las?

Regular mailing paid 200CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Debsify:
Hello, please did your spouse upload a statement of results or certificate for ICES application?

His bsc certificate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
jolomirapheal:
LOL

Nothing can be done about it you will close eye and pay the 400CAD or if u think you can go through WES wahala. Then go ahead with the latter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
nanaghano:

His bsc certificate
ok Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks but whose salary account will they be asking for, mine or my dad's since the money is from him?
joo2018:
1. You have already done it. A nice case officer will gloss over it. The possible concern could be that you are hiding an account that has debt. A thorough officer might ask for an ADR for 6-month or 1-yr salary account SOA.
2. You can submit his account as long as he is accompanying. He may add a letter of support. No, I don't have a format.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks.
joo2018:
If you still insist on WES, click credit card and use the address on your card/account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's been done.

Thanks.
CuteRedd:
create a getbarter(dot)co account. Fund it and pay or just use your debit card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sesay: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ramj:

IQAS does not require WAEC please.
Which degree do you want to evaluate actually
PM me
Is it possible to use different evaluator? Myself RN,RM and MBA for my husband.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
omidan21:
Hello house my husband IELTS exam comes up 15th December he hasn't received test details ohh British Council. Pls anyone in my shoes
My test date is same day and exam centre details will be sent 10days to exam date which is 5th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
nanaghano:
WES here, WES there. I even heard someone asking another if he has done his WES. Please guys there are 5 evaluating bodies. ICES, IQAS, ICAS, CES, and WES. Although, I don't need the evaluation anymore I just did my spouse's BSC with ICES and it took exactly month from when the document got to them according to the date on the evaluation report and around 8days to get to the Canadian address, due to the Canada post strike thingy which they have called off now .
Guys stay woke and alert abeg.
Pls how did you make payment,do you have a credit card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
My people, let me gist you guys about my ECA journey with ICES so far:

Account created, all documents uploaded and payment made by 7th Sep. Got in touch with a contact at my university (in Nigeria) to send transcripts to ICES via email which ICES confirmed they received on 14th Sep.

Then the wait began...after 5 weeks elapsed, I sent an email to ICES for an update, they said they were still reviewing my application. By week 10 (19th Nov), I was already fed up because I was hoping to enter the pool latest 23rd Nov as my current IELTS (L9R9W7.5S7.5) will expire early Dec. I sent another email to ICES requesting for an update, they replied that they can't verify the email that my transcript was sent from even though it had the school's domain (eg. xxxx@uni.com.ng) so I should have the university send the transcript again through the regular email that they normally use. My people, at this point I was very upset because they could have told me about this issue weeks ago but instead they waited until week 10!!

Anyway, I got in touch with my contact at the school, turned out that the mumu guy sent my transcript from his own university account (he is a lecturer at the university) instead of going through the appropriate channel (Deputy Registrar). All because he wanted to chop money for little stress.

My advice to everyone is if you're going through a contact at your university, please confirm that they are going through the right channel to avoid delay. Because these ICES people will just abandon your application if there's any comma. Please learn from my experience.

I am now in the process of getting my transcripts sent via express courier to ICES. Also, I have now written another IELTS on 1st Dec and hopefully the result turns out favourable sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
nomad26:

Anyway, I got in touch with my contact at the school, turned out that the mumu guy sent my transcript from his own university account (he is a lecturer at the university) instead of going through the appropriate channel (Deputy Registrar). All because he wanted to chop money for little stress.
(

Sorry about this experience! Good thing you were following up with ICES bumper to bumper.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cuteguy201: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
In addition, I believe all official email addresses from Nigerian Universities end in "@uni.edu.ng".
Hence, the need to inform any contact we may have that correspondence to ICES should end as stated above.
Just my 2cents.
nomad26:
My people, let me gist you guys about my ECA journey with ICES so far:

Account created, all documents uploaded and payment made by 7th Sep. Got in touch with a contact at my university (in Nigeria) to send transcripts to ICES via email which ICES confirmed they received on 14th Sep.

Then the wait began...after 5 weeks elapsed, I sent an email to ICES for an update, they said they were still reviewing my application. By week 10 (19th Nov), I was already fed up because I was hoping to enter the pool latest 23rd Nov as my current IELTS (L9R9W7.5S7.5) will expire early Dec. I sent another email to ICES requesting for an update, they replied that they can't verify the email that my transcript was sent from even though it had the school's domain (eg. xxxx@uni.com.ng) so I should have the university send the transcript again through the regular email that they normally use. My people, at this point I was very upset because they could have told me about this issue weeks ago but instead they waited until week 10!!

My advice to everyone is if you're going through a contact at your university, please confirm that they are going through the right channel to avoid delay. Because these ICES people will just abandon your application if there's any comma. Please learn from my experience.

I am now in the process of getting my transcripts sent via express courier to ICES. Also, I have now written another IELTS on 1st Dec and hopefully the result turns out favourable sad

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dekembabe: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
joo2018:
"facepalm"
Yes.
IRCC handles all kinds of visa.
God bless you ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
nomad26:

I can imagine the stress of rewriting ielts again,i wish you good success in your exam

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jolomirapheal: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
u mean ICES doesnt need the WAEC/NECO DETAILS FOR their own evaluation.

and secondly, if i opt for WES at last, am i going to send all my documents in one percel or separately, cos am evaluating 3 document and other documents like a colored copy of my means of identification etc.

thank you very much. am sorry for my many questions, i just need to be sure of what am into. and i still need to make payment for my ielts, so i want to be very conservative.

Ifeoma77:

Go for ICES. The verification and WAEC wahala will cost you more than that 200 dollars you think you are saving
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks Tojued! I had already prepared my estimated timeline for this EE process, I think God is using this to teach me patience lol
Tojued:

Sorry about this experience! Good thing you were following up with ICES bumper to bumper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Amen o, thanks! [quote author=magnificientzaz post=73514533][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
magnificientzaz:

Pls how did you make payment,do you have a credit card?

Paid with my GTB debit card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.