Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821147 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Statement of results are also acceptable by WES.

What documents do you want to fax... that should determine if possible or not. Cheers**

jrapheal:
kindly assist me on this one, good morning

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Exactly.. people should take the first step of faith and others would gradually fall in place!

nomad26:
Zeiya, I really enjoyed reading your story o and your family's generosity is simply inspirational. God bless you and Canada will surely favour you and your family smiley

I will screenshot your post and send to some of my friends that have been complaining about how to source POF but haven't written IELTS or completed ECA. The important thing is to start the process and keep trying!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Hi people,
I need opinions on what to do now. I obtained a police certificate few days before leaving Nigeria and I have already submitted the certificate with my application. Now I just found out that since I am no longer resident in Nigeria, the PCC must be issued on a date after I last lived in Nigeria. Please people what should I do now, should I raise a CSE, while I request for a new police certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
raphrulz:
Statement of results are also acceptable by WES.

What documents do you want to fax... that should determine if possible or not. Cheers**

Chief Examiner.....greetings ........ Pls is statement of result also accepted by ICES ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
I finally submitted my application guys. Thanks for all the support .
As a pharmacist I am ready to answer questions regarding the process as much as I know.

Hoping for a smooth and quick sail.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Sultanlek:
and i also think treasury bill is a more convincing way to show the money is irrevocable
k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes it is... although some one recently stated that he/she sent a mail to find out if that would suffice and they replied no..

But its acceptable per their website and should be acceptable when you send to them.

drcynthia:
Chief Examiner.....greetings ........ Pls is statement of result also accepted by ICES ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Congrats... Speedy process I pray.
God bless.

Homguy:
As a pharmacist I am ready to answer questions regarding the process as much as I know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
raphrulz:
Wow!

A big congratulations to you. The wait has finally paid off. I remember seeing some of your posts and a few clrifications.

May God favour you in the new land. You have indeed met our PPR script expectations.

Go and prosper!!!

grin cheesy Thank you so much our honourable professor.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2018
I want to request that you share the PEBC assessment process and timelines so that it can be included in page 1. I actually believe the PEBC and MCC process should feature as separate posts on page 1. @ drcynthia... can you also help with MCC.

So that newbies wont come asking for it again.

@smslive.. what do you think??

Cheers.

Homguy:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Popscicle:

Got same mail. Same as spouse who isn't PA.
How? Do you have two email addresses on your profile? It is the email address you supplied for correspondence. Am I missing sth?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Congrats! Go and prosper!
Zeiya:
Men this PPR rain reach my side ooooooooo.

Ghost Update 1: 27th November
Ghost Update 2: 4th December
PPR : 7th December dated 6th December
Family size : 4
VO: Ottawa
Travel experience: Nil
Province picked: Sask and Alberta
AOR-PPR: 93 days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Please, you have to promptly get another PCC. It has to be issued on a date after your last visit and must be uploaded in coloured version.

Anything far from that results in outright rejection as required by R10 assessment. So please, raise a CSE immediately and promptly.

nuelnuel:
Hi people,
I need opinions on what to do now. I obtained a police certificate two weeks before leaving Nigeria in June and I have already submitted the certificate with my application. Now I just found out that since I am no longer resident in Nigeria, the PCC must be issued on a date after I last lived in Nigeria. Please people what should I do now, should I raise a CSE, while I request for a new police certificate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Depends. When was your AOR. Have you gotten MEP/BIL?
nuelnuel:
Hi people,
I need opinions on what to do now. I obtained a police certificate two weeks before leaving Nigeria in June and I have already submitted the certificate with my application. Now I just found out that since I am no longer resident in Nigeria, the PCC must be issued on a date after I last lived in Nigeria. Please people what should I do now, should I raise a CSE, while I request for a new police certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Onyeenyeh:
Did anyone get this mail?
got this mail yesterday night. I guess it's a sign of better things to come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
ontarioissauga:

How? Do you have two email addresses on your profile? It is the email address you supplied for correspondence. Am I missing sth?
Intrestingly I and my wife got the mail. Though she is the P.A. I was surprised too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
A big congratulations to you and your family, may the new land (Canada) favor you greatly. to the bold am patiently waiting for it. It has ended in praise and testimony

Zeiya:

My two greatest days on this journey was the day I passed my IELTS and PPR.

IELTS (1): 24th march
IELTS (2): 24th May passed on 6th June( My happiest day on this journey).
ECA: 20th June
EE profile: 22 June
Hubby IELTS : updated 13th July
CRS:448
ITA: 25th July
AOR: 5th Sept
MED: 27th Sept
BIL: 28th Sept
ADR: 17th November

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Awww congratulations @Zeiya kiss kiss
It has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Zeiya:

IELTS (1): 24th march
IELTS (2): 24th May passed on 6th June( My happiest day on this journey).
ECA: 20th June
EE profile: 22 June
Hubby IELTS : updated 13th July
CRS:448
ITA: 25th July
AOR: 5th Sept
MED: 27th Sept
BIL: 28th Sept
ADR: 17th November

It has ended in praise for me. Yours is loading

Zeiya Zeiya Zeiya Congratulations. I am jumping as if it's my PPR. Congrats sis. Please shead more light on preparing for Canada please I need it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
hachikaru:
My country people, how una dey? Abeg make una helep me thank Baba God oh, 

ney don't give up. I almost did but I am happy I did not.
Una Thank you so much  for your good wishes . E go be. ✌

Yet another good news Glory to God.

Christmas present before Christmas. oh I love this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
joo2018:
Depends. When was your AOR. Have you gotten MEP/BIL?
Yes I have passed the medical assessment and I have already given my biometrics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
peteronota:

Congrats. I am also a silent reader. Got PPR today.

My
Congrats to all who received the golden email. It's been emotional. My prayers are with all the hopefuls. You'd get yours. Trust in God and don't worry to much.

Congratulations
bababode825:
PPR Finally!!!

FSW Outland
GINGER GUYS TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH.

IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE.

Congrats, better late than never

Je m'appelle Early
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Adiepena:
Yeyyyyyyyyy it’s PPR ppl
Decision to travel 1st Jan 2018. Dou I had attempted it back in 2014.
Wndia or request to be brought to Accra

It just gets better. Glory to God - Go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2018
liferunsoncode:
Its PPR my country people. I got the golden email this morning 4am Naija time in my Spam folder. I have been a silent reader and follower of this thread and I must say you guys have been really great and wonderful. I will write my
Just yesterday, I decided to get a life and start learning something new which should distract me from checking CIC every hour. And all Glory to God PPR dropped this morning asking me to send passport to New Delhi office.

Thanks all for your valuable contribution, you guys are the best. Wish everyone success all round.

Just when you wanted to get a life God said no son gerrarahereee - your new life is in Canada.

Go for it

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2018
futureenergy:
Massive Congratulations to our PPR recipients!!!!

The wait is over guys. Go and excel.

All the recipients seem to be advised to send passports to India. IRCC know they're resident in Nigeria. I suggest you just send passports to India.

Unless VFS has issues with that.

if they like ask it to be sent to Antartica or Bermuda Triangle - wetin be you na own, na to get my COPR - why are u guess taking paracetamol for another person headache.

Je m'appelle SENDIT

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2018
oluphilip2008:
I just got the golden e-mail few minutes ago.
Timeline below:

IT
I will be back with the full testimony my people.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
ofei:
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Iber

To all the PPR expectants, a little more patience. it is closer than you think.

I wish us all the best.

Silent readers giving silent PPR announcement since AC PDP AD 1010

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
youseuph:
Alhamdulillah![sub][/sub]
Another silent reader.

The journey that started since 2016 has finally ended in PRAISE. It came when I least expected.

NOC 3131(pharmacy) Spouse and myself.

IELTS - 3 attempts
Spouse IELTS- 3 attempts. Made it at the 3rd attempt on August 2nd 2018, hence the PA.

AOR- OCT 20th 2018
MEP- Nov 21st
Biometric request-Nov 21st, done Nov 23rd

ADR RPRF- Nov 30th, paid Dec 2nd.

PPR PPR PPR PPR- 4:34am 7th of December, 2018.

POF- Sales of property documents, Bank statement, Bank reference letter, Letter of Non indebtedness

Je m'appelle ICECoolTimeline

Congratssssssssssssssssssss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
oluphilip2008:
So I forgot to add that we're a family of 7. One of my five children is my niece whom I adopted. I made a post about the adoption process earlier on, which has been added to page 1 for reference.

The adoption papers were acknowledged with no concerns whatsoever.

So for those who might have a child they want to include in their application, it is possible, provided adoption is whole, conclusive and legal.

I added %25 of Hubby's pension fund as a buffer for POF, case analyst did not acknowledge the pension funds and didn't make mention of it in the POF calculations. So I don't really know if this is because the original funds cover for the entire POF or because the case analyst does not deem it acceptable.

Family of 7 - Whaoooo God bless you iin Canada in Jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
NeneSisi:
Who's awake?

So I was just wondering what will happen to those with honorary PHDs?
Lol

Will WES be okay with it?

Okay. Bye. Good night.

Congratulations once again to all PPR recipients

Sorry no points - no transcripts to show for this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow.. which means there is a likelihood that your R10 has been passed and the PCC accepted. However, I gathered that in some very exceptional cases, R10 may not be cleared before Medicals and BIL... You may call them to find this out sha.

No one knows for certain. But well I have seen rejections after... especially during eligibility checks.... and no one wants to wait for that long to get rejections.

nuelnuel:

Yes I have passed the medical assessment and I have already given my biometrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.